I think its IE problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think its IE problem

ok i think it is something wrong with my IE 6. I am running windows xp and i have IE 6, my problem is that if i go a website, such as http://www.speedoptions.com and i try to click on a picture to enlarge it (it pops up enlarged i a new window on a computer that doesnt have this problem) i get a blank window instead of the enlarged picture. Any help would be good since I have been trying to fix this with brookus' help for a day now and we are getting no where.

Do you have ad-block/pop-up blockers? Have you checked your security settings?

Comment

I'm guessing something isn't configured right on the broswer/security. It is using js, it sends whatever picture you want to the other window. This might be configured to be lock for some security reason, or a pop up blocker...

A few things to try would be to put some js that does a similar task and see if it works, or try some code like. <a href=www.google.com target=new> That will tell you if it's some type of pop up blocker or a setting...
      Did that come out logically?

Vitron
      Last edited by Vitron2; 12-02-2003, 09:45 PM.

Comment

yea it is a js problem, how can i fix this?

Comment

i figured out what the problem is, it is continuum. As soon as i removed continuum off my computer, everything was fixed...wow is all i can say.

Comment

Working...
          X