Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zone

Is it possible to make your own zone.. and in that zone be able to run it yourself.. and make the rules and maps.. // how do you go about this?

I can help u through it, talk to me tomarrow and i'll help ya cuz i g2g to bed :P here's a site to get u started:

http://www.shanky.com/server/howto.html

Comment

LONG LIVE SSCI DOWNTOWN,... ahh memories.. btw making a zone is lots of work =/
      - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
      Ex Cripples Captain
      Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
      - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

Making a zone is hella ez, just download the server.zip read the faq at that site above and you should be able to have it online within 5-10 minutes.

Comment

Correction: Making a good zone is alot of work.
          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

In this context, a zone and a server are two different things. It's easy to set up the server in 10 minutes, but to make an actual zone (with custom settings/maps/etc) takes a fuck of a lot longer, unless you just open up the map editor and have a seizure on the keyboard.
            sdg

Comment

lol...i wish i had seizures...make things a whole lot easier.
              Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

Working...
              X