Staff racism needs to end

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff racism needs to end

When someone like tucker and Poid back in the day and War and every single lying staffer with crap dribbling out of their mouth, says

"you know I heard someone on staff was being very racist to you, I apologize and I'll look into it"

When that line is said to various people day in and day out, it shows that the cancerous racism is rampant within TW staff,

and a lack of caring about the precious players you guys should be lucky to even still have. (Also basically those few people were brought in 80-90% work done by Trancetunes, that guy was the best staffer you guys ever had that actually brought people in and did shit unlike multiple current and old staff)

When you have your own staffer wicket666 sitting there adding in and not stopping the racism found directly in pub chat, like there's been times I have seen Kinkygirl calling people every name some dumb hick born in a Deliverance scene can come up with, and I have seen wicket666 type "lol"

You wonder why TW staff is regarded as a joke, and you guys don't even follow your own A1 rules, priitK would be disgusted, if he cared, but he would be, cause that's the shit he left in place, this new staff is what white people on it have made it.
    Originally posted by trancE tunes
    this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

It's pretty facetious of you Primary to even comment on racism. You do the same shit in different ways aka *WHITE PEOPLE* even mentioning the word white people in a negative way isn't that also racism? So what you get a free pass for saying shit to people? I know exactly what you say and what you are primary you're just a sad little bully. You hate me bc I didn't put up with your bullshit from the start even when you were being "nice" to me and then started saying inappropriate things to me and when I called you out on it you went insane. Being nice one minute and then being a complete asshole the next. I think you need therapy for your issues. I know exactly how you will respond to this you'll just get angry and say some more bullshit.. if not on here then in tw game like you always do about me and other people who don't agree with you. I feel sorry for you and that's pretty sad but whatever it's your life and if you wanna fuck it up then so be it. I am who I am but who are you really? no one. Also, wicket666 is a nice person but since you fuck up all your relationships with people you'll always be wrong. BYE BYE CRY BABY LOL - Oh and I forgot to say feel free to comment on my hair color all you want over and over again like how obsessed are you? lol
    The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

primary can do whatever he wants
      Leland

Comment

Lapdog Leland to the rescue... lol
        The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky-Girl View Post
          It's pretty facetious of you Primary to even comment on racism. You do the same shit in different ways aka *WHITE PEOPLE* even mentioning the word white people in a negative way isn't that also racism? So what you get a free pass for saying shit to people? I know exactly what you say and what you are primary you're just a sad little bully. You hate me bc I didn't put up with your bullshit from the start even when you were being "nice" to me and then started saying inappropriate things to me and when I called you out on it you went insane. Being nice one minute and then being a complete asshole the next. I think you need therapy for your issues. I know exactly how you will respond to this you'll just get angry and say some more bullshit.. if not on here then in tw game like you always do about me and other people who don't agree with you. I feel sorry for you and that's pretty sad but whatever it's your life and if you wanna fuck it up then so be it. I am who I am but who are you really? no one. Also, wicket666 is a nice person but since you fuck up all your relationships with people you'll always be wrong. BYE BYE CRY BABY LOL - Oh and I forgot to say feel free to comment on my hair color all you want over and over again like how obsessed are you? lol
          You probably should have kept ur ugly ho ass mouth shut, now Primary gonna expose you.

https://imgur.com/vc1e6lA

Like I'm not sure why you're all of a sudden trying to act like ur not some racist ass white bitch with ugly ass features but ok.

EDIT: I loveeeee this part of the post:

You hate me bc I didn't put up with your bullshit from the start even when you were being "nice" to me and then started saying inappropriate things to me and when I called you out on it you went insane.

This = Kinky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=KRkACKpdeIY

LOL White PPL World. Good thing like that video, primary got the evidence LOL. Lying ass hicks bruh can't trust em.
          Last edited by Primary; 10-06-2018, 02:06 AM.
          this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

And here I am all excited to see a video of proof that you didn't act inappropriate to me back in the day and still to this day. Oh well I guess your little hobgoblin minions will believe you but since I have more friends in the game then you that's fine if your butt buddies take your side. Honestly nice edit from saying I smell piss to this bullshit didn't I call it lol...Like you must of went to bed and couldn't sleep bc you got cut so deep and thought to yourself damn I better edit my reply to kinky make myself look more like a mean crazy person at 2 am in the morning on a sat... lol Yeah I don't hide that fact I can be racist sometimes and I know why I am being like that bc I'm sick of all this it's white peoples turn to get shit on... but also I have my own conspiracy theories on life not that it matters you only think you are right and noone else so like I said keep fucking up all your relationships in life and see how far that takes you. I didn't even have to be racist on here to tell you the truth that you're a horrible person with deep seeding issues. Good luck with your life Primary I hope god forgives you bc how can I. I'm done. Reply back with more bullshit if that's what truly makes you happy..Alone in space...lol
            The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

not related--but kinkys face in her picture literally looks like a clown face

Comment

"And here I am all excited to see a video of proof that you didn't act inappropriate to me back in the day and still to this day. Oh well I guess your little hobgoblin minions will believe you but since I have more friends in the game then you"

oh and btw, anyone acting inappropriately to you does not make calling them the n word "not racist"...did you really just use that as your excuse? its still very racist. ...............really? i have more friends than you in this game? are you proud? lol
                Last edited by trancE tunes; 10-06-2018, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Oh look another lapdog lmao... Don't think I don't remember you also trance you're just like primary same situation we were
                  once friends until you over stepped and when I called you out you got angry and lashed out. Lol that's ok it's honestly nice to know who here is real and who are just complete fakes. I don't have to explain myself bc regardless of what I say it goes in one ear and out the next... So on that note keep calling me ugly just bc I rejected you its really just comical if you think it hurts me in anyway maybe I like to make you think it gets to me so I can keep this rolling does that make me alittle crazy too? Lol And keep trying to say I'm lying if that helps you sleep at night.
                  The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

<unrolls official documentation showing the PRIMARY offense in question>

Comment

okay? listen clown, i saw you being a redneck dick rider from the first day you signed on. i like how you ended it by saying "keep saying im lying if that helps you"...what? where is the first time i said you are lying? no one has to call you a liar if you're going to show that you are lying so easily...

you clown. it looks like someone took a frying pan and hit you flat on the front of your face.

Comment

Whoa, do you even know what a real clown looks like? bc damn, I must be a damn good looking clown! HA HA!! but seriously that's all you can come up with is I look like a clown... WEAK @.@ LMAO. honey, you're nothing special. I mean maybe I can compare you to a boring old gray rock you know those "Pet Rocks" you can buy but honestly, it's useless and does nothing.
                        The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

This whole "im not bothered im too cool for school" version of you Kinky is HILARIOUS because:

Kinky-Girl> After I talked shit and you told me off and told me my forehead was huge and my hair was piss yellow I had to sit in the hot tub for an hour angry
                          Kinky-Girl> I lost it, only for a bit,but I did lose it

Primary> ................why the fuck are u messaging me?

True 100% conversation, LOL let her LIE and deny it.

Regarding you hiding you forehead in every photo:

How To | 5 EASY Ways To Make Your Forehead Look SMALLER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzUG9HTCRMY

Comment

fyi, this is what you look like.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X