Uninstalling game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dierienow View Post
    Zazu you have the biggest ego of anyone on this game, causing you to cheat just like the rest of the lowlifes here. This guy is so scared of me in game he's like IxaDor. No offense to him but they all hide from me. I know, seeing someone do 5x more in half the time is crippling for your self-worth, but doesn't cheating just drive your self-worth into the ground?

You can't taunt, annoy, pester, and cheat someone to a snapping point then claim they don't have empathy. That's just not how it works. Chat has been a problem for a long time but people didn't care because they were a part of the majority. Now the same people talk about empathy - classic. I apologize for my wrong words at a terrible time, but where is the apology for every time someone cheated or hunted or insulted me? If anything I should've doubled down on what I said, apologizing just shows weakness. And we all know life is about appearances and satisfying that FAT ego, right? Nobody here gives a damn about empathy let's agree on one thing.

Fuck you Zazu, egotistical trash with nothing to show for it.
    Lol that is a classic response and proves my point exactly. I don't even know if I should take you serious saying I cheat. I'd be interested in hearing how that would even be possible, but that would be for another thread.
    The lack of empathy people have is sincerely worrying me. If you say I am egotistical trash then I'd be happy for you to get to know me better. Because right now (even though I have no idea who you are) you sound very frustrated. So if that is simply because I killed you in pub, please remember it's just pub in a 2d spaceship game and there is more to life than that.
    TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
    4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
    4:vys> know it for sure
    4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
    3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
    3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Also let's give Zazu the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't cheat. Reactions can be quick and he's on the other side of the ocean. Shit happens.

But I know for a fact Zazu buys FC which is just sad. You care so much about not dying in a 2d spaceship game that you'd actually buy that shit. It's pathetic. I've literally never bought it because it ruins the game.. you're supposed to COLLECT GREENS in order to FC because that takes skill not a fucking macro key press. Shouldn't even be in the game which of course means that Zazu - who btw has no idea of the recharge rate in his own ship (LOL) - is going to abuse the hell out of it. Because Zazu is such an empathic, honorable, and understanding guy.
      sigpic

Comment

Stop wasting my time with your huge ego. You know you'll never play in pub at the same time as me. It's dangerous for your entire self-concept.
        sigpic

Comment

As for getting to know me, lol. If you want you can be one of the few, maybe the only, on this Earth, who could know even 5%. While it's true people with ASD lack a certain type of empathy and predicting what other's will do, they have a rich inner world. I'll seem boring to you just as you'll seem boring to me. Sure, in real life I can act pretty normal and pass for a socially capable human being, but it requires intellectualization and repetition. Anything new requires a large ramp up.. but the end ability is often excellent. Look at the Pub trivia god himself Kim Peek (RIP).. everyone memorizes facts because its flashy but don't know how to put the facts together. Yet they can't synthesize it into a decent idea they always have some wackjob conspiracy or Bible studies to get their ideas from. They aren't original.

Trust me when I say, we are from different planes of existence. I've used a computer for gaming for maybe 8 hours a day since I was like 10. Until today. If you couldn't ruthlessly crush me at a video game, despite my disability, it's pretty fucking understandable. Video games are my life (self concept much?) and I use them to express myself in a way that the most advanced language could dream of. I welcome the death threats honestly, if you tell me to stop gaming or die - well I don't think the real world has all that much complexity to offer, outside of game of thrones like social games that every normie kiddo plays since age 7 or whenever these steroid milk kids today develop theory of mind. So I'd rather die. A gaming world of freedom, self-determination, and fun compared to a real world of appearances, shackles, and sacrifices. It's easy to see why Ready Player One is going to become real on some timeline: the real world is so shit, filled with all the mistakes of past people. Life is like starting off on some other idiot's saved game. When you got here the rules were already made, the personalities settled into their moulds, and you realize as time goes on that the name of the game is to keep it this way, keep everyone dumb, poor, and controlled so you, the sole ruler, get to live in relative luxury and authority. Because everyone wants to be the rich boss but reality dictates, not everyone can. So let's all stop thinking we're gods, bosses, etc. We're just slightly upgraded trash over the last generation, trying to make even better trash for the future. There is nothing overly important or perfect about any of us no matter your perceived excellence, your perceived morality, your appearance, your status in society. Literally nobody is perfectly moral, perfectly good at something, perfect looking. So just shut the fuck up - if not for your tongue you wouldn't have a say? Ever heard of that phrase? Pretty sure I just made it up.

So yeah, relax about the chat. Most people on there are shit heads trying to make someone else feel bad, or get in their heads. The fact that I joined in doesn't make it right. But that doesn't make everyone else's transgressions vanish, it doesn't work like that.
          Last edited by Dierienow; 10-26-2018, 05:56 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, thanks for being so open about yourself. People don't know each other and have no idea what's playing in someone else's head or even someone's life. When people would try to stop judging others, the game (and life in general) would become a lot nicer. So as I try not to judge you (I still don't even have any clue who you are in game) it'd be cool if you wouldn't do the same to me.

To get back on topic: Stick around Eph!
            TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
            4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
            4:vys> know it for sure
            4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
            3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
            3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

IF YOU WANNA UNINSTALL GAME
              DO IT

SO WHAT WHO CARES

BYE
              Leland

Comment

I care

Comment

thought u had already quit.........bye again we will miss u boo xoxo
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Zazu View Post
                    Unfortunately we will always have morons on this world who try to put others down to make themselves feel better. The lack of empathy people have these days is one of the biggest problems in this world.
                    Funny, I thought that's exactly what Ephemeral was showing me. I was just chatting along minding my own business and he jumps into the conversation to become verbally abusive for me having my opinion.

The man can't take what he dishes out.

Comment

This is a pattern that has emerged.. Countless vets quitting the game.. and staff doesn't give a shit. The chat is full of hate and trolls, the leagues suck ass now, the staff is full of do nothing idiots who allow this environment. I'm about to quit too or play way less often. Either people stand up to whats going on or it is lost forever. I'm bitter as crap at how things have panned out in this zone and the lows it has become. I suggest we just move on to new games. Plenty out there that are better run and moderated than this dog poo.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Totally agreed Jessup. This game is haunted not by a Holy Spirit but a Troll-ly Spirit. We need to perform an Xorcism, fast.
                        sigpic

Comment

"TW and EG staff are both insanely lenient on hate speech, to the point that they're jeopardizing the game's survival" -SpaceHiker

Comment

Trance, when did you become this troll? Jk.
                            On a more serious note, just shut down the servers and move on. Those 20 ppl sitting in pub spec might actually go out and enjoy the fresh air and nature. Who knows, might even make decent people out of them. But probably not. Keep servers running for trolls so that they can make shitty posts on forums and make me fall asleep more easily each night. Thanks, guys! Appreciate it!
                            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                              derp

Your life is mine, pretty!!!!!!
                              Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
                              Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

Working...
                              X