• Show
Clear All

• More Staff Abuse

I posted this and got banned
    corpse wagon> Try Guys
    corpse wagon> Wear Boobs For A Day
    corpse wagon> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqjVSJBsmqM
    Its a techy video of guys wearing bras

TW-Guard0> You've been silenced for 360 (360 remaining) minutes because of abuse and/or violation of Trench Wars rules.
    TW-Guard0> If you were unjustly banned, visit http://www.trenchwars.org/support/ to create a ticket, or email twcomplaints@gmail.com (BanC
    Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
    Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Nothing i said was racist and i received no warning for this ban
    Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

Comment

this staff is witch hunting mean while the trolls get off scot free

Comment

Your BanC has been lifted as it was placed improperly. I know that you served the whole 6 hours out before I saw this and lifted it, but it is erased from your record now and as such, will not factor into future BanC durations or decisions.

The staff member responsible will be counseled and re-trained on proper use of the BanC tools. Apologies.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

This zone is retarded and that's why you have a "troll" problem. You should not be collecting history on players, and the only reason history should be collected should be for better methods in how to diffuse situations, as each person is different. Escalating bans leads to a versus attitude that perpetuates this cycle forever. You are all horrible mods imo, and i should be running the mod staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post
            This zone is retarded and that's why you have a "troll" problem. You should not be collecting history on players, and the only reason history should be collected should be for better methods in how to diffuse situations, as each person is different. Escalating bans leads to a versus attitude that perpetuates this cycle forever. You are all horrible mods imo, and i should be running the mod staff.
            thanks for the input, i'll make sure to file this in the appropriate drawer

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

So when I run moderator staff how soon will you quit? Proof of bias and not caring about your zone. Voth another guy out to harm others instead of objectively volunteering to do a job. Anyone who is against me being in staff/running staff obviously cares more about their "clubhouse" and having people they like in charge rather than what is best for the zone. This history method of punishment was used in subspace since it's conception, i've been trolling for 20 years, i've only seen it lead to more and more shit and make every situation worse. You guys are really immature. Ironic coming from me.
              Last edited by Falconeer; 10-25-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post
                So when I run moderator staff how soon will you quit? Proof of bias and not caring about your zone. Voth another guy out to harm others instead of objectively volunteering to do a job.
                well, as concerned as i am about the midterm elections, i don't think the special needs party is a favorite to take over.

if so though, i'd bow out gracefully =P

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Really? Interesting, because i'd work with you. Guess we can see who is more tolerant. I'm only interested in you guys doing a non-vengeful, non-bias and proper job, anyone who "bows" out is clearly against these ideas of fairness. Seems you are exposing yourself for what you truly are.

Hurry up and make your ban vote to get rid of me before my ideas of fairness take any sort of root.

Comment

Fairness = If you fill the chat full of your bullshit constantly then you're a cunt and deserve to be banned

Comment

in case you were confused: writing half-assed, elementary school level essays on forums is not a formal staff application. if you want to be staff, feel free to apply to be a Zone Helper (<ZH>) on our website. we would appreciate your services in helping to teach new players how to play the game. if you prove yourself trustworthy, you may one day get to work under my stupervision.

here's a link in case you need it: http://trenchwars.org/index.php?v=staffapplication

i'll look forward to voting on your hiring. =P

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

No fairness does not mean excessive force, try again. Chat violation = chat punishments. Chat violations also need definition, otherwise once again, please delete the rule list on TW website, and write that this your playground where you decide only your friends get to stay.

Comment

Who are you Voth? Hoch 2.0?

Based on your elementary school replies, you should be under my supervision. Also, not everyone needs a vote to be staffed.

Comment

i'm the guy who just properly oversaw a mod's improper ban by lifting it, removing their access temporarily until they are corrected, and addressing it here on the forums.

like i said, if you want to be a staff member, please fill out a detailed staff application above. if that's not enough, i will personally request that the dean of staff review it forthwith. i don't want this zone to miss out on its apparent future leader.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Voth were you voted in? Was Qan? Was Henri Saari? People arbitrarily selected by some other guy, who then arbitrarily decide who can and can't be on staff. I wouldn't be joining staff to run events, I'd be joining staff to monitor the chat and deal with your troll problem without going off on a banning/silencing spree cause i got butthurt or personally dislike someone. Which seems to be a common occurrence. You also could use a 24/7 mod.

Comment

Working...
                              X