No announcement yet.

More Staff Abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, actually. i did apply for staff using the same link i just gave you. if you are fortunate enough to ever have access to review these applications, you'll be able to see it at that point.

ps: i don't want you as one of my moderators. but others may feel differently. or you might be a great new player helper! apply away.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

That's like a criminal saying they want to be a cop. You'd have to ban yourself on your first day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        That's like a criminal saying they want to be a cop. You'd have to ban yourself on your first day.
        i was just about to address the irony in him "addressing our troll problem." i don't even know if it's possible to ban yourself. i'm gonna go test this out, because then maybe this IS a self-correcting problem.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Rab are you 14 still? this versus attitude doesn't fix your problem, neither do bans. I learned to do away with revenge when was 14, a lesson you need to learn. When you ban you think the problem is gone, but it just comes back in the form of new players. Then you have some niche community of turds with outside threats to it and live in fear. You basically want a North Korea Online.

Also criminals make the best cops. Obviously you don't believe in redemption. But someone who trolled whole communities knows how trolls think, what instigates them, how mods think, what works and what doesn't work, the motivations and desires behind everything and how to prevent it. I am actually MOST qualified to be a mod because I don't take offense to anything, and certainly not enough to attack someone with powers.

If tomorrow I was sysop in this zone, 90% of problem staff would rage quit. 90% of problem trolls would follow soon after, nothing need be done just a declaration of sysop. Which is funny. I wouldn't even have started moderating the chat and most of my job would do itself.

Comment

fascinating, tell me more

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
              yes, actually. i did apply for staff using the same link i just gave you. if you are fortunate enough to ever have access to review these applications, you'll be able to see it at that point.

ps: i don't want you as one of my moderators. but others may feel differently. or you might be a great new player helper! apply away.

Its staff like this with snide attitudes that smear this zone.

helping new players (which you obviously see as a joke) is the same thing as player retention.
              Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
              Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

fascinating, tell me more
                https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...64#post1310764

This guy is guaranteed Hoch 2.0, he has the snide attitude down.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...45418/hoch.png

He wants to ban me for disagreeing with him and self declaring I'm a troll god. Apparently that's all it takes now to get mob voted out of a zone. You don't have to be breaking rules.

It makes you all mad enough that I call myself a troll god, and live in my mothers attic, that you'd ban me. Sad.

Hoch was the harvey weinstein of DSB. He didn't want you to discuss his abuse with anyone else and would even shut you up if you tried. People in power can be worse than trolls.
                Last edited by Falconeer; 10-25-2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

oh hi gypsi. you're welcome for lifting that ban. i don't think new player retention is silly - i think it's huge - and that's why a player who has nothing else to do but sit on SS all day might be perfect for it.

falco: apply to be staff. be thorough. if you're so certain you'll turn the zone around, i don't see how you can be denied. i'll look forward to reading your application.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post
                    If tomorrow I was sysop in this zone, 90% of problem staff would rage quit. 90% of problem trolls would follow soon after, nothing need be done just a declaration of sysop.
                    If you aren't banned soon, 90% of the few remaining players will be gone by this time next year.

Comment

oh hi gypsi. you're welcome for lifting that ban. i don't think new player retention is silly - i think it's huge - and that's why a player who has nothing else to do but sit on SS all day might be perfect for it.

falco: apply to be staff. be thorough. if you're so certain you'll turn the zone around, i don't see how you can be denied. i'll look forward to reading your application.
                      You are so incredibly rude
                      Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

Comment

P.S i have nothing against helping new players, give me alias check so i can ID who the new people are, and i'll spend hours helping them. All I did in DSB was make squads to recruit new people: Talon Claw 47 members, Tyranize 120 members, 181st tie 30 members, Novafire 20 members. As well I made a hockey team recently (20 members) to make Hockey zone league more full. Here is one of my older squad websites: https://novafire.webs.com/apps/blog/

Obviously whoever wants me banned has some sort of agenda, as i'm actually a troll with principles. i don't troll new players for example.

Comment

Originally posted by A fem bot View Post
                          I posted this and got banned
                          corpse wagon> Try Guys
                          corpse wagon> Wear Boobs For A Day
                          corpse wagon> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqjVSJBsmqM
                          Its a techy video of guys wearing bras

TW-Guard0> You've been silenced for 360 (360 remaining) minutes because of abuse and/or violation of Trench Wars rules.
                          TW-Guard0> If you were unjustly banned, visit http://www.trenchwars.org/support/ to create a ticket, or email twcomplaints@gmail.com (BanC

Your BanC has been lifted as it was placed improperly.
                          I know that you served the whole 6 hours out before I saw this and lifted it, but it is erased from your record now and as such, will not factor into future BanC durations or decisions.

The staff member responsible will be counseled and re-trained on proper use of the BanC tools. Apologies.

You put more effort into fighting with players, trolling trolls, bantering players, then you do fixing things properly,and making proper amends. If i was your mother this apology would be considered worse then half assed for a person in a public role such as yours.
                          Last edited by A fem bot; 10-25-2018, 01:30 PM. Reason: the post didnt include all the text

Comment

take it easy, gypsi.

you're still a highly cancerous and widely despised player in this game. i love the attempt to speak from a high horse (even a motherly level, no less). it's actually giggle-worthy.

all that being said, the silence was not issued properly nor in accordance with our manual, which is why i lifted it, despite the fact that i was unable to get on to see or handle this before you served all 6 hours. i have revoked access of that staff member until they are counseled and corrected.

if my apology was not up to your standard, i don't care. you act as if i'm an elected politician and you're a constituent. nope, not at all. i'm just the poor shmuck tasked with dealing with the mentally ill of our zone -- and you are most certainly one of them.

as always: twcomplaints@gmail.com if you wish to file a complaint that i unfairly or inadequately lifted the unfair silence against you.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Voth who reads twcomplaints? as you can see in the screenshot i provided when i complained about my ban from Hoch in DSB, it went directly to the zone owner... Hoch. And he replied by saying if i tell anyone about it I will be banned longer. You can't be tasked with reviewing ban complaints, ideally it has to be someone disassociated from the game who has no sort of relationship with any mods/staff and it should be a council of people that is to say 3-5 people. And I would go so far to say these people remain anonymous, so that not even Staff knows who they are.

Indeed I would make many good changes as sysop. I would go so far as to find people out of the zone to handle ban complaints. These people would give their decisions, and the mods would then enforce it. In other words they would likely have no direct power in the zone aside from making the decision the mods would have to enforce. And obviously they would operate on guidelines the zone wants their mods to follow, so it would be as impersonal as possible... you know like an actual jury in real life?
                              Last edited by Falconeer; 10-25-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

i don't know who reads the twcomplaints@gmail.com email, but i know it is not me. i do not have access to it and any complaints about moderators are forwarded to me from people above my head. i just happened to see this one because it was posted on forums, and i corrected it.

to answer your question: i will not see, read, nor have the ability to answer, delete, etc any complaint made to that email at this point in time. i assume only the sysops and possibly dean of staff will read that.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X