No announcement yet.

More Staff Abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voth has some history which I had issues with 'back in the day' but....
    An apology shows a person cares about another person, but corrective action shows that a person cares about fixing the problem. So for me, I would rather have a corrective action than an apology.

Eph

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
      Voth has some history which I had issues with 'back in the day' but....
      An apology shows a person cares about another person, but corrective action shows that a person cares about fixing the problem. So for me, I would rather have a corrective action than an apology.

Eph
      hey Eph -- hope all is well with you and wishing the best for you and your family. thanks for the honest words.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

you're still a highly cancerous and widely despised player in this game. [I'm sitting here giggling]

the silence was not issued properly which is why i lifted it [i'm an asshole and can only act like a robot when it comes to caring, unless it's fighting with anyone one targeted for hate, then i'm all over that like aunt jemima's butter-flavored syrup]

the fact that i was unable to handle this before you served all 6 hours [makes me technically useless but give myself credit for it and expect you worship me for my power]

i have revoked access of that staff member until they are counseled and corrected [aka since you are sitting there laughing and not caring this is a lie, a joke

if my apology was not up to your standard, i don't care. nope, not at all.

i'm just the poor shmuck tasked with dealing with the mentally ill of our zone -- and you are most certainly one of them [poor me, I have to pretend like I care so i'll drop this mental health tag line]

When you insult someone after apologizing to them, that makes you the douchebag.
        Last edited by A fem bot; 10-25-2018, 01:59 PM.
        Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
        Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

i don't know who reads the twcomplaints@gmail.com email, but i know it is not me. i do not have access to it and any complaints about moderators are forwarded to me from people above my head. i just happened to see this one because it was posted on forums, and i corrected it.

to answer your question: i will not see, read, nor have the ability to answer, delete, etc any complaint made to that email at this point in time. i assume only the sysops and possibly dean of staff will read that.
          alright got it, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by A fem bot View Post

When you insult someone after apologizing to them, that makes you the douchebag.
            i'm apologizing that you were wrongfully banned, not for calling you mentally ill -- just to be clear.

you had the option to accept my apology and correction of the ban, or say nothing at all and move on. but instead, you chose to push this narrative that you deserve better from a "public figure" such as i am. i reject that assertion, but i suppose my bosses may feel differently, so as i've noted multiple times, if you feel that i unfairly lifted your unjust ban, please send a full and complete complaint to twcomplaints@gmail.com so that it may be investigated by those who supervise me.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

so as i've noted multiple times,

if you feel that i unfairly lifted your unjust ban,
              please send a full and complete complaint to twcomplaints@gmail.com
              so that it may be investigated by those who supervise me.
              This is like a poem written by Humpty Dumpty who fell off the wall.
              Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

Comment

i'm apologizing that you were wrongfully banned, not for calling you mentally ill -- just to be clear.

a "public figure" such as i am.

Comment

you had the option to accept my apology and correction of the ban, or say nothing at all and move on. but instead, you chose to push this narrative that you deserve better from a "public figure" such as i am. i reject that assertion, but i suppose my bosses may feel differently, so as i've noted multiple times, if you feel that i unfairly lifted your unjust ban, please send a full and complete complaint to twcomplaints@gmail.com so that it may be investigated by those who supervise me.
                  I like how you repost these after taking out the sexist remark you made.

Comment

Trench Wars forums never cease to make me tired and sleepy. Thank guys, I'll go to bed now.
                    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                      Trench make me tired and sleepy. Thank guys I go to bed now.

Comment

Hi guys,
                        I had to read through a whole lot of nonsense to get here.
                        As Voth said, someone was wrongfully banned, he lifted and cleared the ban and apologized in the name of the wrong staffer (who I hope has done it herself personally as well).
                        Her powers have been revoked for now until she is fully trained on how to properly deal with situations. So I think staff is trying to do well.
                        I know trash talking has always been part of this game, but these days it's really not helping anyone. So let's all be friends, make out and play spaceships.

And Falc, if you're serious about joining staff then please apply online. All staffers have joined after going through this voting process.
                        While I hope you're serious about helping the zone, I don't think it makes a lot of sense when you say you'll do something about the trolls (and stop yourself?) once you're staff. If you'd really care about the game you wouldn't need a badge to do so.

Lastly, can we also please agree on using capitals and punctuation on the forums? I'm definitely not a grammar nazi, but this just feels like reading a 12 yr old text convo. And although it isn't always obvious from our behavior, I think most of us are older than that now. <3
                        TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                        4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                        4:vys> know it for sure
                        4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                        3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                        3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zazu View Post
                            Lastly, can we also please agree on using capitals and punctuation on the forums? I'm definitely not a grammar nazi, but this just feels like reading a 12 yr old text convo. And although it isn't always obvious from our behavior, I think most of us are older than that now. <3
                            Aren't u like 11? Or 11.5? No?
                            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I'm convinced now staff is totally failing the zone.. this shit has to change.. I get axed within one day for making a simple mistake that was easily corrected.. it was from me being rusty when I have been staff doing 1000's of call properly over 9 years .. literally my first mistake henry axes me.. they let trolls run rampant, the leagues suckass..staff is complete garbage minus qan (totally out of touch with playerbase.. main issue with qan) , also 4 20 and maybe 2 or 3 others left are decent.. time to clean house or quit this garbage bin being run by them.. thx for fucking up this game u idiots. The whole thing is pathetic and I will be griping in detail much more coming up.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Zazu View Post
                                Hi guys,
                                I had to read through a whole lot of nonsense to get here.
                                As Voth said, someone was wrongfully banned, he lifted and cleared the ban and apologized in the name of the wrong staffer (who I hope has done it herself personally as well).
                                Her powers have been revoked for now until she is fully trained on how to properly deal with situations. So I think staff is trying to do well.
                                I know trash talking has always been part of this game, but these days it's really not helping anyone. So let's all be friends, make out and play spaceships.

And Falc, if you're serious about joining staff then please apply online. All staffers have joined after going through this voting process.
                                While I hope you're serious about helping the zone, I don't think it makes a lot of sense when you say you'll do something about the trolls (and stop yourself?) once you're staff. If you'd really care about the game you wouldn't need a badge to do so.

There are a lot of things i've done for the game you may not be aware of, as well as other gaming communities not related to subspace. but sure i troll... but then again i have principles.

Trolling principles
                                1. No aliasing/ignore evade (i'm not desperate for attention).
                                2. No afk spec ever, no talking from spec (Rarely)
                                3. No copy and paste/macro spam, i believe in typing all the garbage i put out
                                4. Absolutely never picking on new players and in fact helping them if i can identify who they are reliably.
                                5. Never use the word bitch (it's just a thing i have probably because i'm not sexist).
                                6. Not siding with people often or at all, usually pick on everyone indiscriminately.
                                7. Truth trolling is my primary troll method, i tell people what i believe is true without sugar coating it.

and even some of the reasons i troll are principled (and no it's not for justice against other trolls).

Reasons to troll
                                1. entertainment
                                2. finding good people
                                3. exposing mod abusers who act out of personal preference clubhouse mentality (ideal in a rule system).
                                4. the freedom of speech up to a point (no racism/sexism/violence)
                                5. advocating for other methods to deal with problem people who don't fall into categories of racism/sexism (ignores/lines=0/ignore.txt)
                                6. for those who fall in extremes, advocating for automated systems and proportional punishments not based on past history.

this being said, stopping trolling is possible if i have some responsibilities and have to live by an example in order to not be a hypocrite. i might consider applying just so you all can have a good laugh at my application. just run staff the way i said in the "draw the line thread", and i need not have to apply though. my ideas are good. =)

Comment

Working...
                                X