No announcement yet.

More Staff Abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.S no i don't believe in capital I's or sentences. a capital i makes me feel too self important. the little I exemplifies my low life status and how i live in my moms attic.

Comment

But do you believe in capital isms?
      sigpic

Comment

The problem with misogynist staffers like Voth/Tucker/wicket666 is that they don't care about what led up to the crime in order to figure out how to properly address the problem for a solution that would benefit the community. There is nothing in the protocol about his accountability or follow-up when he is administering "punishment" by blocking, only that he does his own paperwork correctly and the bot will tally offenses for him so he is able to justify more severe banning of players.
        It's too late now because the game has lost it's player base, yet he continues to ban remaining active players. Yesterday there were 8 players in pub, I was ship banned while sharking!

I was intentionally tked by jessup when I first entered the game and immediately reported it because jessup has trolled me for a couple years now. He and another idiot jav with a pub record of something like 2:7 were dying in repped shark mines in flagroom and I got banned.

They always justify this authoritative behavior against me because regardless of what they claim, they "hate me just like "everyone else does", that I should just commit suicide," they always tell me this.

The same offense happens over and over and players have quit both by being frustrated by non-solution and/or unjustified tyrannical punishment.

It was difficult for me because as a known female player there are armies of hate trolls whose entire purpose of being in SSTW is to try and get me to commit suicide; they sit in spec waiting and never play.

Rarely is there a type of man who will stand up against bullying, especially possibly making himself look "uncool" by doing so and certainly no one in staff has ever acted in my behalf and confronted any of the bully hater trolls even when they are sitting there in spec while it is going on.

Help is less then scarce and on top of it, TWD collapsed so there are no squads to join for basing matches, there are no events being hosted ever, there is no initiative or any action getting players from pub into elim, there's no base, staff is constantly ruining fun player things like Ogron's TSL. I played in a few borrow matches but as a baser, warbirding endlessly I'm going to dig my eyes out with dull spoons in boredom.

Staff altered the original public game map so now, you no longer spawn below. Instead, you spawn in base. This has effected basing game play negatively in that:

1. players no longer need to attach. This used to be the hardest push and very difficult to train the players to do it; now it's like trying to train a gymnasium of mindless zombies.

2. players no longer play any ship besides warbird which impacts negatively because they cannot make any kills in the flagroom which incredibly handicaps your team and

3. they die so quickly most of their kills are random luck shots after they respawn with fullcharge, killing baser players trying to flag game.

So I began to develop a viscous way of talking and even though I get banned from playing, it is more effective then anything I have ever done before. I also instantly ignore someone if I think anything is questionable, I even welcome them to ignore.txt, and tell them to have a nice life!

Now staff gives me grief about using the ignore tool! And I'm convinced that my refusal to remove those members of staff, (wicket666,) who are without end verbally abusive to me, from ignore was the motivation behind this last dismissal from volunteering to staff.

They are always trying to put me in a catch-22. Always setting up their best opportunity to incriminate.
        They use unhealthy means, and this is why I have turned into a demon-bitch from a hell you wish you never knew. Constantly campaigning for seniority, they use griefing and hate trolling to gain popularity and attention. And since I piss them off -the most-, by not giving any fucks, I am always under attack. I am on my own to retaliate and defend myself so there in lies the awkwardness.
        Last edited by A fem bot; 12-24-2018, 10:24 AM. Reason: No
        Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
        Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

Falconeer - All bans are documented. All staffers need to provide logs and evidence to prove their ban was rightful. If this cannot be proven, a ban will be cleared. The Ban department ops are validating all bans on a daily basis and address their concerns to the moderator that issued the ban. If we identify an abuse, the abuser will be punished and his ban rights will be revoked.
          Unfortunately, we are not online 24/7 so it could happen that the moderator will only be punished after your ban expired. And it could also happen that an abuse is not detected. Logs can be altered, stories can be changed. If you are sure someone abused their powers, contact me so we can investigate.
          I appreciate your idea about making bans/warnings publicly available. Technically this could easily be done (all warns/bans are logged) but I do have a privacy concern. Most people will probably not like the fact you can browse their illegal activities. And it could even work counterproductive if some trolls will convert this into a new league of being the #1 warned/banned person (TrenchWars Ban Division).

Gypsi - You are wrong about the spawning. Spawning in the base only happens when there is a low population in pub, to avoid people from having to fly all the way back up to reach the flagroom. When the population is so low, there usually isn't any terrier around to help them and we have noticed a big increase in activity thanks to this rule. Once pub is more activate (10+ players I believe - could be wrong) you do spawn outside of the base and the basing happens like in the old times, making terriers crucial ships.

Anyway, if you are worried about abuse, please contact me in game since I am not the most active forum visitor. I only have two eyes and two (pretty fast) hands.
          TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
          4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
          4:vys> know it for sure
          4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
          3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
          3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

: : : :
            Last edited by A fem bot; 12-24-2018, 10:12 AM. Reason: No
            Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

Comment

Originally posted by Zazu View Post
              Falconeer - All bans are documented. All staffers need to provide logs and evidence to prove their ban was rightful. If this cannot be proven, a ban will be cleared. The Ban department ops are validating all bans on a daily basis and address their concerns to the moderator that issued the ban. If we identify an abuse, the abuser will be punished and his ban rights will be revoked.
              Unfortunately, we are not online 24/7 so it could happen that the moderator will only be punished after your ban expired. And it could also happen that an abuse is not detected. Logs can be altered, stories can be changed. If you are sure someone abused their powers, contact me so we can investigate.
              I appreciate your idea about making bans/warnings publicly available. Technically this could easily be done (all warns/bans are logged) but I do have a privacy concern. Most people will probably not like the fact you can browse their illegal activities. And it could even work counterproductive if some trolls will convert this into a new league of being the #1 warned/banned person (TrenchWars Ban Division).

Gypsi - You are wrong about the spawning. Spawning in the base only happens when there is a low population in pub, to avoid people from having to fly all the way back up to reach the flagroom. When the population is so low, there usually isn't any terrier around to help them and we have noticed a big increase in activity thanks to this rule. Once pub is more activate (10+ players I believe - could be wrong) you do spawn outside of the base and the basing happens like in the old times, making terriers crucial ships.

Anyway, if you are worried about abuse, please contact me in game since I am not the most active forum visitor. I only have two eyes and two (pretty fast) hands.
              Well honestly if you're TW Web dev i'd rather you support the idea of a centralized website for subspace and a league site that runs every zones leagues.

As for my idea of making ban/logs public info. I didn't mean that people could search up player names and then see a list of bans next to that persons name with a reason why. That would be a bad way to structure it, and only promotes the mentality of thinking of people as criminals. I just mean it's probably possible to have server logs made public, so the issues surrounding bans can easily be looked up by anyone. We would go to some website, with a search function where we can select the day and month, and time, and see a segment of the chat log, and how the ban unfolded. This adds some transparency, some awareness that the public could be watching how people moderate a situation - which then becomes self-accountability. I don't know, i just think it's a good tool. The website could probably have a login for moderators and they could see all ban/moderation events in a timeline, and just click them and be taken to that portion of the log. I think this might make your jobs easier?

Anyway the issue with a lot of my ideas is that they require a shit ton of coding and development. And no one here has the skill, time or motivation to put in the work for what is essentially a small gain. My only counter-argument is that the small gains add up, and the zone would be better off in the long term.
              Last edited by Falconeer; 12-24-2018, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Last edited by A fem bot; 12-24-2018, 09:24 AM. Reason: No.

Comment

Falconeer - Technically this could easily be done (all warns/bans are logged) but trolls will convert this into a new league of being the #1 warned/banned person (TrenchWars Ban Division).
                  Yeah, I'm really sure that the 8 remaining players left in the game are going to make this like, "The Even Worse New Troll Olympic League."

Zazu- I am not wrong about spawning. Even though you spec 24/7, I'll inform you of the fact that since Low Population is The New Population, (under 10 players,) respawning in base happens 23.75 hours a day, every day.

Gypsi - "You are wrong about the spawning. Spawning in the base only happens when there is a low population in pub, to avoid people from having to fly all the way back up to reach the flagroom."
                  As if they are such fat space pilots, even flying a 2d ship is strenuous? I think they need to put the soda down, the caffine pep pills, or whatever else these people are taking to make them adderal-sniffing Ctrl-key pushers and start learning that there is a flag game going on.

Zazu- - I think it takes a massive 6-7 seconds to reach base from the original map settings. It's been 16-17 years since I offically counted. They and you are much happier playing this game as shoot'em up spawnkilling rather then structured team flagging grow a pair and admit it.

This population of players would rather die every 5 seconds and get random luck kills from respawning with fullcharge then to learn how to improve their skills by learning from other players and being respectful. Any day of the week you probably won't find one player in the game that has a better then 1:5 stats, while at the same time the crowd of 30 something habitual speccers camp spec with their pride in their 1 shipping ability. their LOW ratings on average with the newbs they farm because they don't even attempt to flag.

Gypsi - "Anyway, if you are worried about abuse, please contact me in game"

Zazu -

Last edited by A fem bot; 01-02-2019, 08:27 AM. Reason: Zazu!

Comment

Originally posted by A fem bot View Post
                    Zazu - you have never shown the slightest indication by any action that you are at all sincere of this and in fact the exact opposite. You don't do anything when it's going on! You ruined events I was hosting when I was staff with a group of your staff buddy trolls! you refuse to pay back over a million pubbux you tricked me out of! You're on my ignore list, already!
                    Unfortunately you don't really know what I am doing behind the scenes and how I am doing my best moderating the game. But I don't want to turn this into a "he said, she said" kind of thing because that won't make us move any further. I am just hoping I can prove you wrong one day when I take a call of yours. :-)
                    As for the other things, that really doesn't make any sense. I don't even know what you are talking about, other than the fact I always used to join other staffers events so there'd at least be some players.
                    And for the one million pubbux? Really? I challenged you for a duel, you accepted and I won. How is that tricking? Nobody forced you to accept and every duel starts at 0-0 so both sides can win.

I see your point about the spawning, but like I said before, we have noticed a big increase in activity thanks to this rule. So I understand your personal frustration about it, but it's usually impossible to please everybody. That's why you can always disable it by pm-ing TW-PubSystem !warp.
                    TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                    4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                    4:vys> know it for sure
                    4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                    3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                    3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Unfortunately you don't really know what I am doing behind the scenes and how I am doing my best moderating the game. But I don't want to turn this into a "he said, she said" kind of thing because that won't make us move any further. I am just hoping I can prove you wrong one day when I take a call of yours. :-)
                      As for the other things, that really doesn't make any sense. I don't even know what you are talking about, other than the fact I always used to join other staffers events so there'd at least be some players.
                      And for the one million pubbux? Really? I challenged you for a duel, you accepted and I won. How is that tricking? Nobody forced you to accept and every duel starts at 0-0 so both sides can win.

I see your point about the spawning, but like I said before, we have noticed a big increase in activity thanks to this rule. So I understand your personal frustration about it, but it's usually impossible to please everybody. That's why you can always disable it by pm-ing TW-PubSystem !warp

You leave out details like, how drunk I was and how MANY $1000000 wb duels you challenged me to that night good and well KNOWING! You took advantage in a unsportsmanlike manner! It's never happening again, I am now vigilant of absenteeism from the hooch.

Yeah you came to the event I was hosting all right, along with the traveling troupe dele and co., but when I couldn't figure out how to make the bot automatically select the entry ship, you just took control of it! and shut it down, without asking! There might have only been 2-3 of us but damnit, we wanted pictionary.

I contest your claim of "noticing a big increase in activity" as this spawn change was made a couple years back and peak population today is 8!
                      I think we need to remain extremely fluid on the matter of in base spawning. Perhaps, looking into adding a manual step that shuts it off when there are 3-4 warboreds in base spawn and:

Send

Them

Below!

Zazu,

I appreciate the time you forgo in order to aid the continuation and balance of the game, there's no question about that. It's great to see you on when I log in and always enjoy your positive energy. I deleted that area in the previous post which you have just quoted in order to express my genuine gratitude.

Last edited by A fem bot; 01-03-2019, 06:37 AM. Reason: No

Comment

Dele needs to be stopped. One time i was drunk and she asked if i could donate some pubbux tp her in exchange for pictures of her and all i got was a fat bald man
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                          Dele needs to be stopped. One time i was drunk and she asked if i could donate some pubbux tp her in exchange for pictures of her and all i got was a fat bald man
                          LOL.

troupe - a group of dancers, actors, or other entertainers who tour to different venues.

3x TWLD All-Star
                          2x TWLD Finals MVP
                          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Happy Holidays! See ya Santa, next year!

- (Christmas) Root Boy Slim- Christmas At K Mart

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                            LOL.
                            Originally posted by Delectable View Post
                            LOL.

troupe - a group of dancers, actors, or other entertainers who tour to different venues.
                            LOl pubbux inflation is pretty unbalanced, I donated to Erias and same thing hppnd.:nice:

This me riding a gorgeous oldenburg I train-rode for sale

Last edited by A fem bot; 01-03-2019, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X