Since salami was stupid enough to hire me back on staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since salami was stupid enough to hire me back on staff

I will now share with you my video about how I think about Henry Salami.

Henry in LOVE.. with himself - Caption Generator

All credits go to Jessup ofcourse for making this awesome video.

LOL that's actually a pretty funny movie.
    TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
    4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
    4:vys> know it for sure
    4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
    3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
    3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

More will come. I held this back but was axed by that douchebag Henry the 1st day he let me back today for a simple mistake that was easily corrected I made yesterday. Staff is a joke. They used to be about improving the zone and each other. If mistakes were made it would be explained and corrected. Now it is complete bs and totally an autocratic system run by this fucktard. I didn't know this was posted as I held it back giving henry and staff one more chance to prove themselves but can't help but wonder if this post yesterday influenced the dumbass Henry's decision making for this totally illegal axe he made again on me today. Sure is coincidence .. what a pos henry is. I will get into more detail over his abuse one sided bs as time moves on. NO RESPECT ANYMORE FOR this POS Henry.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Also .. fkoff Trannyup.. staff should ban your account as it is sexist and derogatory . Obvious slander the day I got to staff. I made this video months ago in anger and shared it with skyforger only. So some connection to him had to be made. I posted this movie on another link today as I will not be holding back anymore so you all can ban this user name Trannyup from forums if you have any decency forum mods.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Yo Jessup make me staff i will save two zones at once if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post
            Yo Jessup make me staff i will save two zones at once if you do.
            There is no saving this shithole until staff gets its head out of its ass and makes changes.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

LOL good luck with getting beer hunter to do anything, look at DSB. We could move to AS3 in 1 week and he held it off for 1 year now.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post
                LOL good luck with getting beer hunter to do anything, look at DSB. We could move to AS3 in 1 week and he held it off for 1 year now.

Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
                Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

You guys are so cute. Should just make a 2v2 tournament and you 4 could fight it out amongst each other. Man, this forum never dissapoints when it's bed time.
                  Also, hi Cres.
                  "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                  Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                  Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    More will come. I held this back but was axed by that douchebag Henry the 1st day he let me back today for a simple mistake that was easily corrected I made yesterday. Staff is a joke. They used to be about improving the zone and each other. If mistakes were made it would be explained and corrected. Now it is complete bs and totally an autocratic system run by this fucktard. I didn't know this was posted as I held it back giving henry and staff one more chance to prove themselves but can't help but wonder if this post yesterday influenced the dumbass Henry's decision making for this totally illegal axe he made again on me today. Sure is coincidence .. what a pos henry is. I will get into more detail over his abuse one sided bs as time moves on. NO RESPECT ANYMORE FOR this POS Henry.
                    I thought this was an old movie, had no idea what this crap was about (except derogatory toward you), but I learned you made this after you were axed the first time (like a few months ago) ............. So what aren't you getting, man.

You had another chance at becoming staff again, apparently. So who in their right mind would make a video to mock and ridicule the person who gave it to them, be found out for it (how could you be dumb enough to send this to ANYONE? Leaving alone actually making it.... ) and then WONDER WHY THEY WERE REMOVED FROM STAFF AGAIN.

This is your doing, Jessup. Not whoever posted this. Not Henry's. Not the patriarchy. You.

Accept the consequences to your actions. I promise, if you do, your life will be better.. you putz.... :/

Comment

I made it because it is how Henry operates. He did not follow protocol when he axed me both times. My axe was a totally autocratic decision on Henry's part which had nothing to do with my staff duties the first time.. He said it was because I was publicly defending my family and father who was gravely ill in the hospital against a certain troll who said publicly that he hoped my father died a slow painful death. I also had guys like you spreading rumours I was trying to abuse a certain persons children. I should have every right to publicly defend myself against such slander being staff or not. Henry refused to do a thing about it when rules clearly state he should not only be moderating hate speech but also that staffers are not to be harassed in game. He failed both times and has been constantly abusing staff protocol. The zone is a mess because of his lack of leadership.

He wasted my time and has wasted many other peoples time. I made the movie ya.. it reflects the truth how he became a mod here and how he operates. I enjoyed making it because he did me so wrong and the zone so worng. Everything the guy touches turns to shit. I find him a complete heartless mofo .. even more than I dislike you and your stupid trolling ways and that is saying something. I was on staff 9 years with a flawless exemplary record until the TSL with ogron at the helm where he started a lie about me abusing as a host. That was all complete BS....from there things snowballed with a pack of trolls who got together for the lols vsing me and Henry was stupid enough to be swayed by them. I can go into great detail about every issue that I ever had in staff and show how all but 1 issue was a trumped up bs frame job on me. It's disgusting what happened to me after all the hard work I put into this game.

Also the movie should have no bearing on me being axed but it sure seems to have been lol. I didn't release it either.. some other asshat did. It is pretty funny though imo lol. But ya piss off Henry and you piss off too materix. You are so obsessed with me it is pathetic dude. Just focus on fixing your own suckyness and stop trying to act like you have some superior insight on my situation because you don't.

Since this seems to be the movie channel now this is my other movie about how I feel about staff. lol .. staff sucks...?.. I will never want to help the pile of garbage again after the way I was treated there until Henry Sorry suckass is removed from power. Hopefully somehow he is but I'm not holding my breath. This game is basically over. Time to move on. what a pathetic ending to a great game. I sure miss the days of pure_luck as sysop. the last actual decent one we had. I was wayyyyyy here before henry and qan as staff. I know what we had.. it was a family that helped each other become better staff and become a better game. Those days are long gone though. They never saw how staff should be handled. Pathetic downfall.

https://www.captiongenerator.com/111...IS-WIN-WIN-WIN

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I made it because it is how Henry operates. He did not follow protocol when he axed me both times. My axe was a totally autocratic decision on Henry's part which had nothing to do with my staff duties the first time.. He said it was because I was publicly defending my family and father who was gravely ill in the hospital against a certain troll who said publicly that he hoped my father died a slow painful death. I also had guys like you spreading rumours I was trying to abuse a certain persons children. I should have every right to publicly defend myself against such slander being staff or not. Henry refused to do a thing about it when rules clearly state he should not only be moderating hate speech but also that staffers are not to be harassed in game. He failed both times and has been constantly abusing staff protocol. The zone is a mess because of his lack of leadership.

He wasted my time and has wasted many other peoples time. I made the movie ya.. it reflects the truth how he became a mod here and how he operates. I enjoyed making it because he did me so wrong and the zone so worng. Everything the guy touches turns to shit. I find him a complete heartless mofo .. even more than I dislike you and your stupid trolling ways and that is saying something. I was on staff 9 years with a flawless exemplary record until the TSL with ogron at the helm where he started a lie about me abusing as a host. That was all complete BS....from there things snowballed with a pack of trolls who got together for the lols vsing me and Henry was stupid enough to be swayed by them. I can go into great detail about every issue that I ever had in staff and show how all but 1 issue was a trumped up bs frame job on me. It's disgusting what happened to me after all the hard work I put into this game.

Also the movie should have no bearing on me being axed but it sure seems to have been lol. I didn't release it either.. some other asshat did. It is pretty funny though imo lol. But ya piss off Henry and you piss off too materix. You are so obsessed with me it is pathetic dude. Just focus on fixing your own suckyness and stop trying to act like you have some superior insight on my situation because you don't.

Since this seems to be the movie channel now this is my other movie about how I feel about staff. lol .. staff sucks...?.. I will never want to help the pile of garbage again after the way I was treated there until Henry Sorry suckass is removed from power. Hopefully somehow he is but I'm not holding my breath. This game is basically over. Time to move on. what a pathetic ending to a great game. I sure miss the days of pure_luck as sysop. the last actual decent one we had. I was wayyyyyy here before henry and qan as staff. I know what we had.. it was a family that helped each other become better staff and become a better game. Those days are long gone though. They never saw how staff should be handled. Pathetic downfall.

https://www.captiongenerator.com/111...IS-WIN-WIN-WIN

All you accomplish by denying blame and thrusting it upon others, Jessup, is to shovel deeper into a hole you're likely unaware you're even digging.

-stands up from his sitting position and dusts himself off. The hole in front of Materix has long been too dark to see what lays at its bottom, but if one were to listen closely, a faint pinging of metal on rock could be heard. For how muffled the sound is however, Materix knows it won't be long before nothing can be heard at all...-

My work here is done. Perhaps one day, Jessup, you'll learn to build instead of to bury. Ta-ta
                        Last edited by Materix; 10-29-2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Materix View Post

All you accomplish by denying blame and thrusting it upon others, Jessup, is to shovel deeper into a hole you're likely unaware you're even digging.

-stands up from his sitting position and dusts himself off. The hole in front of Materix has long been too dark to see what lays at its bottom, but if one were to listen closely, a faint pinging of metal on rock could be heard. For how muffled the sound is however, Materix knows it won't be long before nothing can be heard at all...-

My work here is done. Perhaps one day, Jessup, you'll learn to build instead of to bury. Ta-ta
                          Says the accuser who is interjecting in something with no first hand knowledge in the matter who obsesses constantly over trolling me.
                          I've admitted when I've been wrong and faltered readily. I have been honest and open about who I am and what I believe.

How about you and Henry think about this quote.

DO NOT CAST AWAY AN HONEST PERSON FOR A VILLIANS ACCUSATION

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Why can't we all just get along..... you lucky bastards get to play tw while I'm here suffering without it ... lol
                            The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

Says the accuser who is interjecting in something with no first hand knowledge in the matter who obsesses constantly over trolling me.
                              I've admitted when I've been wrong and faltered readily. I have been honest and open about who I am and what I believe.

How about you and Henry think about this quote.

DO NOT CAST AWAY AN HONEST PERSON FOR A VILLIANS ACCUSATION
                              Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
                              Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

Working...
                              X