Since salami was stupid enough to hire me back on staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    It's disgusting what happened to me after all the hard work I put into this game.
    Running 20 minutes per round in a dd or jd isn't putting work into TW. Gosh.

PS. Kinky, it is not you who is suffering, it's them. Play some other game, enjoy life and your sanity and become like the cool people that moved on and feel better about it.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by A fem bot View Post

Speak for yourself cupcake. Aren't you the one married running around pretending not to be?
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Are you trying to trick me into leaving bc you don't like me? Lol that's cool I was going to leave anyways. Jk I doubt I'll ever leave not while there is still 12 vs 12.... wow 12.... seems so damn small... although it's about the same number most people act like in there... a bunch of spoiled angry 12 year olds... since my laptop is on holiday and I'm to lazy to find the cord to my desktop computer not playing tw for once is probably a blessing anyways... actually not being on a computer at all is probably a good thing also since my phone has internet all of that is null... gota watch Netflix! Been bing watching once upon a time.... I love it.... never mind my ramble I don't get much human contact lmao the world is evil!
        The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky-Girl View Post
          Are you trying to trick me into leaving bc you don't like me? Lol that's cool I was going to leave anyways. Jk I doubt I'll ever leave not while there is still 12 vs 12.... wow 12.... seems so damn small... although it's about the same number most people act like in there... a bunch of spoiled angry 12 year olds... since my laptop is on holiday and I'm to lazy to find the cord to my desktop computer not playing tw for once is probably a blessing anyways... actually not being on a computer at all is probably a good thing also since my phone has internet all of that is null... gota watch Netflix! Been bing watching once upon a time.... I love it.... never mind my ramble I don't get much human contact lmao the world is evil!
          This is what happens when you only sit at your computer and play TW. Why do you think there are so many idiots in Subspace? Because all they do is sit around their computer all day, don't go out at all, order food via phone and don't have any human contact whatsoever.

Do yourself a favor, Kinky: go out, do something you like, go to the park, enjoy nature, have fun. And yes, I agree, there is a lot of idiots in this world, but if you go out, you might just get lucky and meet some nice people too. Then you will feel better and won't even think about TW anymore. Promise.
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post

This is what happens when you only sit at your computer and play TW. Why do you think there are so many idiots in Subspace? Because all they do is sit around their computer all day, don't go out at all, order food via phone and don't have any human contact whatsoever.
            LOL you seem to know an awful lot about sitting around a computer all day. Aren't you this huge WoW player anyways? Why don't you STFU?

Get off your high horse Wii, stop parading around these forums like your better than us now or finally accomplished something outside of the internet. I am pretty damn sure you have 0 life outside of your PC, where KG probably does. You lecturing her on how to obtain a life is pretty fucking hilarious too, you come off not only like a broken soviet era robot but also as a dumb cunt who has no idea what the fuk your talking about.

Anywho. It's annoying as fuk to see you in nearly every active thread talking down on everyone when you yourself make it clear constantly how you quit SS to become dis Elf Wizard or w/e on WoW.

My point, you quit, your damn proud of it too since you talk about it every single post on here. Get the fuck off then with your bad, WoW playing, wooden shoe wearing self. We need your input about as bad as a bull needs tits. Translation: We don't need you or your opinions. Thanks but no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post

Do yourself a favor, Kinky: go out, do something you like, go to the park, enjoy nature, have fun. And yes, I agree, there is a lot of idiots in this world, but if you go out, you might just get lucky and meet some nice people too. Then you will feel better and won't even think about TW anymore. Promise.
              He just wants you to go outside because he's been waiting for an opportunity to grab you. Vampires need permission to enter a home, after all. Don't fall for it Kinky-Girl.

Comment

Just chill with me
                It is no worry, it is a bill to me
                I pull up Diablo, I pull up with models
                I gave her her first Philippe
                We goin' full throttle, she swallowed the bottle
                I'm all in her ovaries
                I gave her some dollars, I Gucci'd her collar, now she can't get over me
                She want a dose of me
                Just hop in the Ghost with me

Perky and molly, don't vote for nobody
                These bitch ass niggas ain't solid
                Run in your house and with pumps and the shotties
                Your mama might be up inside it

Cars robotic, bad bitch with a body
                But really don't care nothin about it
                Cappin' and poppin', I seen that lil' Masi
                I coulda pulled up and just shot ya
                It's a jungle, why let 'em survive?
                sigpic

Comment

Thought I was the vampire... lol stupid fuckin phone wont let me add a link to my new favorite song staring cats called destroy everything by hatebreed! No one wants to listen to your rap crap... like hickory dickery dock the n*gga stole my clock the end. Also fix the damn photo thing please.. has base got any color's yet qan ignored me when I asked him if he could make a new base or add colors to the depressing gray... doesn't matter I guess since I cant play lol
                  The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

Neon lights, a Nobel Prize
                    When a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
                    You won't have to follow me,
                    Only you can set me free.
                    sigpic

Comment

Can't set you free if I break that mirror I get 7 years bad luck on top of my other 7 years bad luck. Lol rap is fine I guess depends on who's singing please no mumble crumble rap tho It makes my ears bleed... does eminem count... - you only like eminem bc hes white - well da also hes was really good back in the day now hes all fuck trump yo... yeah ok... so sadly jellyfish john tory is back in office for Toronto mayor... 4 more years of nothing but shit.... GREAT.........
                      The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

Man, you guys are getting more bitter by the post lol. Now to answer all your questions:

1.) Yes, Ixadork, I am mostly at my computer, but not because of WoW, because I am a translator and I translate texts for a living using my computer.
                        2.) If I was so stupid and didn't know better, I'd still be trapped in TW. Which I'm not, correct?
                        3.) I'm pretty sure I was the last normal person left in TW (now that Eph has left too) so being surrounded by idiots just isn't fun anymore. As much as I like the game itself it's not enjoyable anymore because nothing is moving forward.
                        4.) You were always dellusional Ixa. Idk if you have real life problems or are just an insane lunatic, but hey, not everyone has their life figured out. I do and that's why people hate me. I work at my computer, go outside every day and enjoy nature, meet with friends, play WoW with friends who are actually normal and don't act like you and so on.
                        5.) So what does this tell about you? You are bitter in every post you make, you criticize everyone for not doing shit, you are always complaining how you are gonna quit the game (I think this is your 19th post if I'm not mistaken) and yet here you are still. Seriously man, grow up and move on. Your body and mind will thank you for it. TW is just making you stress a lot and you behave like you do because of it. Or just stay there and be angry all the time, who cares? You should cause nobody else does in TW.
                        6.) As for me being rude to KG, I don't see it. I just told her to move on and make something out of her life. If that's insult, then enough is/was said.
                        Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I'm just posting in this thread to bring the veteran replies from 0 to 1
                          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

But on a serious note. Henry dies a lot for the game and staff. There's a lot of work and planning he does behind the scenes of trench wars (which he shares with league staff). Everyone is always on this guys nuts and I honestly don't know why.

As for you Jessup, you get offended by everything. You shouldn't be on the internet if you're easily offended and certainly not in staff.

​​​​​​i used to see cheater calls come through staff chat and you used to be lurking to quick give a warn or a ban, when sometimes all was needed was a little pm.

Veteran posts just gone up to 2
                            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

SMIM is in the house

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Lol vys I'd love to see the example of where I overstepped like you say. I pmed wayyyyyy more than warns or bans. I get offended by the douchery of trolls and staff idiots who can't see common sense wrong from right when it comes to the written rules. It is obvious the trolls are ruining the game. Moderators should do their job. The main problem is staff is refusing to keep the hate speech under wraps. If I did a silence or superspec it was because I was actually was doing my job as a staffer/ ban mod. Staff is a damn graveyard and call after call goes unanswered. Henry was too quick to axe me cause I mixed up the caller/offender order my 1st time back on staffbot. I have mild dyslexia and an immediate ax after Henry asked me back and had originally said I was a fine staffer minus the drama made zero sense. I accepted responsibility for my mistake on 1st call and said it wouldn't happen again. The douche brigade decided to axe me over it. I could help staff and the zone , instead I'm pushed out for malicious reasons and the patheticness now continues .
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X