We want to join your zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We want to join your zone

SVS players want to play your zone, can a ship be added to your zone with a similar attributes as SVS? we will surely be here during week days playing and we are all about league we have over 80 players playing on sundays, we dont play during the week because the zone is dead.. if you could set something up to attract the svs players you would surely win Continuum/Subspace

Nobody on TW Staff gives a shit about TW anymore so to give you an honest answer: no, nobody is gonna do anything for you anymore. Sorry bro.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

& Welcome to Trench Wars

Comment

Originally posted by Rojo View Post
        SVS players want to play your zone, can a ship be added to your zone with a similar attributes as SVS? we will surely be here during week days playing and we are all about league we have over 80 players playing on sundays, we dont play during the week because the zone is dead.. if you could set something up to attract the svs players you would surely win Continuum/Subspace
        Thanks for your interest in TW and posting your request here on our forums. I've only played in a few zones over my long history with this game, SVS isn't one of them though. I say this because I ask, who can we contact over at SVS to move forward with your request? I hurt myself pretty badly this last weekend and haven't been online much because of it but I'd recommend you get in touch with Henry Saari/Qan. You can also try contacting me either in-game under my nic IxaDor but like I said, my activity level for TW is nearly non-existent until I fully heal here over the coming weeks.

FYI. TW staff does care and we are always looking for ways to incorporate more players into our zone. We tried to do this with EG but we ran into many roadblocks with certain people running the zone that would rather it die than be integrated into TW. The result was predictable, EG died. We all love Subspace and were always looking to find solutions into making people happy and to keep people coming back. Working with SVS would be no exception. Thanks for your time and have a great rest of your week. We look forward to hearing from you or the responsible party(ies) concerning this topic. Cheers!

-Ixa

Comment

LOL DED
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

you cant contact anyone because the zone has no one in charge. the guy who was "in charge" has not been seen or heard of in months, the zone just has a smod that sets up weekly schedule for matches on bots that have been running on auto pilot for years.

i dont see why you would need to contact anyone from another zone to tweak a ship on your zone?

your leviathan looks like something a 9 year old made to troll around in pub, its ridiculous and not appealing to anyone

also if there is some kind of spider deathmatch league point us to that direction

Comment

You can play ?go spidduel for pickup games of spider DM. TWSD is also available, though it's not a DM.

If you'd like, I'd be happy to set up whatever map/settings combination you'd like, as well as a basic bot that can let you run SVS pickup games. (If it's literally just SVS with absolutely no modifications, those settings are available and I can put them up.) If you're just looking for a straight team DM it's a very simple thing to do. Would need to know details about any other workings, such as which ships ships can be used, starting coords and so on. Any info you can provide helps. We also have a dev zone available if you'd like to test things first; ?message me in-game for details if that interests you.
              "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
              -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

I think cabrabannog (the player) would be delighted to help
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                  I think cabrabannog (the player) would be delighted to help
                  hes gone from his position, and yes he would be delighted along with every single player in league. Not one person opposes the idea
                  It really is a win win for both communities the active level of pro league weekday practices is very high, we are willing to move we just need the help

Comment

Originally posted by Rojo View Post
                    It really is a win win for both communities the active level of pro league weekday practices is very high, we are willing to move we just need the help
                    Definitely happy to help. I'm the head sysop in TW at present (the other two are inactive). Sorry, just realized you probably don't know me.

But, I need you to tell me what you need. It's not hard to put up maps or settings, but bot specifics beyond simple automated league deathmatch can be trickier. I'll try with some specific questions:
                    • Do you have a map? (This one's easy. But you still need to send the exact map you'd need to use.)
                    • Do you have an arena name in mind?
                    • Do you have a copy of the settings that you'd like to use? (Someone in your community should have them. Ask around.)
                    • Can you describe how the game runs? Deathmatch, flagging, soccer, etc.
                    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
                    X