Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRENCH WARS ELECTIONS 2019

Dear supporters/players/pubbers/friends,

THANK YOU for all the support shown so far. I really appreciate and cherish your vote of confidence. And to show you how thankful I am for all that you are giving me, I have prepared a list of things I would change instantly if voted to the position of Trench Wars Sysop.

1.) MAKE PUB FUN AGAIN! This means I would make ship changes per request, change maps now and then, make gameplay more fun on weekends and add fun events to pub like trivia and such.

2.) GET RID OF TW PEST! Ban and/or silence all the intrusive individuums that have plagued this zone for far too long.

3.) RESTRUCTURE TW STAFF! Get rid of the people that don't do anything to promote/improve this zone, appoint new/fresh forces and start giving players what they want and deserve: RESPECT and FUN.

4.) REVIVE LEAGUES! Bring back TWDT, restructure TSL for more player-friendly approach, make elim more relevant for veteran and new players alike, revive old TWD squads and ignite sparkinling battles for years to come.

5.) MORE FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY! Events, specials races, varied maps, zombies and last but not least...BUG!

Let's make a step together towards a healthier and more player friendly zone.

MAKE TW GREAT AGAIN! VOTE FOR @WIIBIMBO TO MAKE THE DREAM COME TRUE!!!

BONUS:
    If this comes true, am even willing to bring back TRENCH WARS RADIO!!!
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

#MTWGA
    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Everyone else is raising families with their corrupt morals, moving on to more lucrative projects, being bad etc. But here is wiibimbo aka Mtine, with the snowboarding Sonic avatar and translating hentai for a living, following the true path. You have my support, but only if it doesn't detract from your prior dealings.
      Last edited by Dierienow; 11-08-2018, 10:57 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
        #MTWGA
        MTWGA
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Ill vote for you if you get rid of the trolls
          Leland

Comment

Wii said he would ban me from game. He is biased and unfair. I've done nothing to warrant such a threat! I vote no , never, notta.. New candidate please.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Wii said he would ban me from game. He is biased and unfair. I've done nothing to warrant such a threat! I vote no , never, notta.. New candidate please.
              Henry supporters do not belong in this thread. Make your own and stop being rude towards the people that care about this game.

As for you personally Jess, you fall under category 2 in the aforementioned list.
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I was watching FieryFire3D's videos on youtube and saw so many names I don't recognize, despite playing way before the vids were taken. It's a shame that the game was so popular back then but every single one of those players decided to have families and lives, and weirdly nobody new joined to replace them (EVERYBODY is just having families right??). Guess we should just give up, because in 2010 there weren't any good games unlike today where you have WoW 7, CoD 9, and Halo 10 - you know they're good because they had so many iterations to perfect their style.
                sigpic

Comment

I appreciate your guys input and vote of confidence. Great things are just around the corner (or near the Xmas season). So keep up the good work and join me soon as I MAKE TW GREAT AGAIN!!!
                  Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Hi, wii!

I want to know names of staffers that are getting the boot in the restructuring and atleast some names of ppl who have agreed to replace them and work with you on this reform.

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                      Hi, wii!

I want to know names of staffers that are getting the boot in the restructuring and atleast some names of ppl who have agreed to replace them and work with you on this reform.
                      All in due time, sky. Be patient.
                      Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I withdraw from the elections.
                        Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                          I withdraw from the elections.
                          Good choice wii. In your place I nominate myself as S-Mod candidate.... along with...

Jessup, Skyforger, Mythril, Poid, Grasps, Zazu, Lasenza, Ease, Zidane, Kira Yamato, Spezza, Ogron (ya I said it) , Paky Dude, Doughnut, Afri, Alextron, Jebass, lrim and Kim is my short list of nominees for S-mod off the top of my head. This list needs additions obviously. There are many other good capable people who could MTWGA
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Half those listed would be the worst possible choices, and the other half wouldn't be interested in doing it, lol.

Comment

List is updated. ..Add Wirah and Trasher on my listJessup, Skyforger, Mythril, Poid, Grasps, Zazu, Lasenza, Ease, Zidane, Kira Yamato, Spezza, Ogron (ya I said it) , Paky Dude, Doughnut, Afri, Alextron, Jebass, lrim and Kim
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X