Improve Quality of Life (IQoL) #3 - Private Frequency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improve Quality of Life (IQoL) #3 - Private Frequency

Mission Statement: I am a firm believer that if you could improve the quality of life of any organization, no matter how major or minor, inevitably the system will grow and improve. Therefore, I will start a series of suggestions and feedback to what I believe may be a positive impact in the zone. Feel free to leave your constructive criticism, whether it be support or against the premise. Trolls will not be tolerated.

Topic: Private Frequencies

Pros: Private Frequencies are part of the game and people enjoy playing with their friends in their own separate environment.

Cons: During times where the population is low, private frequency may unbalance the teams and affect game-play. For the benefit of the game, we should consider options to rectify this problem.

Solution #1: During lowly populated time, restrict to only pub frequencies 0 and 1 (e.g. < 5 vs 5). In highly populated times, allow private frequencies. Make it flexible and do not remove private freq as it is part of the game and may end up dissatisfy some players.
    Solutions #2: Offer incentives to be in a pub frequency (milestone award) and disincentives to be in a private frequency (pay to be in private freq).

I'm not convinced this is a problem / a big enough problem to be a priority right now.

Comment

Working...
    X