Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crringe af dab weekend

Yep.
    Last edited by TheWordBird; 11-17-2018, 12:45 AM.

good
    u
    Leland

Comment

we were stayin' in iceland

i have a meeting with welfare office in a few days. if this game gets more than 130 players at any point this weekend, when they ask me what i do all day (guaranteed question) i will say i dab on the haters religiously (which is true). more than 140 and I troll the entire interview, because i dont owe anybody an explanation for what i do or what i can do. maybe i can record it secretly, which is a good idea anyway for these things.
      Last edited by TheWordBird; 11-17-2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

wish i can turn back the time, to the good old days. how does 21 pilots say how i feel so much lol i lovveeee this band. WAKE UP U NEED TO MAKE MONEY omggg so relataeble

Comment

Varys: When I was still a boy, before they cut my balls off with a hot knife, I travelled with a group of actors through the free cities. They taught me that each man has a role to play. The same is true in SS. I am the master of whisperers. My role is to be sly, secret, and without scruples. *shrug* I am a good actor, my lord.

Tywin: The boy may lack experience and sense but he does have a certain mindless... privilege or courage.
          Last edited by TheWordBird; 11-17-2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Doot d-do doot Doot d-do doot Doot d-do doot

Comment

nardwaur
              Leland

Comment

Working...
              X