Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Who should be the next Dean of Staff in Trench Wars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i know i said the quote wrong lol, no need to correct me idiots twas done on purpose, its because i truly believe nothing is impossible.

Comment

It is an official vote, but clearly some dickheads are trying to ruin it by voting against fun in this game. I guess some people will never learn the true meaning of fun. It's ok tho, even if I lose somehow, I'll take it as a man and move on. That doesn't count for zidane and the likes tho. But am not worried because everyone gets what they deserve irl. And their 5 minutes will come eventually.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

ahahaha people get what they deserve in life is that true??? personally i dont agree, did someone deserve to be born rich or poor? did the people in 9/11 deserve to die because they are americans who maybe voted for trump? its best to forget the notion of what people deserve if you want to make any sane progress in this world. life is a game to be played optimally, no? someone tell me it isnt and ill be back on the game, having fun. but lets say its a game to be played intelligently or optimally. wouldnt i brag about my supposed value as a person despite being a drug dealer/gangster? wouldnt i brag about the number of women ive slept with? wouldnt i brag about my deserved dick size? wouldnt i try all methods available to make the other players feel insignificant compared to me or otherwise give myself an advantage? after all, everyone gets what they deserve, and if you have more of something you must have deserved it, according to you. and if i made an opponent in this game feel attacked and offended, did i not make the optimal decision? im asking because im truly curious. i always see people on this game bragging that they make x amount of money, have certain social skills, etc. and it perplexes me because what is the point? is it to make yourself feel better or make the other feel worse, or both? maybe childish taunts and bullying have a function in society, a form of social darwinism im not sure. but what i do know is if thats the game were playing, to make others feel insignificant for things they deserved (according to you), then ive won that as well. cheers.
        Last edited by TheWordBird; 11-23-2018, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Voting for trump caused 9/11
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by TheWordBird View Post
            ahahaha people get what they deserve in life is that true??? personally i dont agree, did someone deserve to be born rich or poor? did the people in 9/11 deserve to die because they are americans who maybe voted for trump? its best to forget the notion of what people deserve if you want to make any sane progress in this world. life is a game to be played optimally, no? someone tell me it isnt and ill be back on the game, having fun. but lets say its a game to be played intelligently or optimally. wouldnt i brag about my supposed value as a person despite being a drug dealer/gangster? wouldnt i brag about the number of women ive slept with? wouldnt i brag about my deserved dick size? wouldnt i try all methods available to make the other players feel insignificant compared to me or otherwise give myself an advantage? after all, everyone gets what they deserve, and if you have more of something you must have deserved it, according to you. and if i made an opponent in this game feel attacked and offended, did i not make the optimal decision? im asking because im truly curious. i always see people on this game bragging that they make x amount of money, have certain social skills, etc. and it perplexes me because what is the point? is it to make yourself feel better or make the other feel worse, or both? maybe childish taunts and bullying have a function in society, a form of social darwinism im not sure. but what i do know is if thats the game were playing, to make others feel insignificant for things they deserved (according to you), then ive won that as well. cheers.
            Like I said, not everybody gets it. But their time will come. Trust me.
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post

This isn't a troll list, so please, stop trolling. This is a serious, official poll and let's keep it civil.
              qan - "To be clear, this is not, in fact, an official poll. Even if it were, nothing would stop sockpuppet accounts from stuffing the poll."

lol...

Comment

I was in contact with wirah about the whole EG things but when wirah went out of town, the talks disapeared.. I guess Wirah was the only one in charge of this issue. I know Qan also wants to help regarding this, but unfortunately me and qan are in total opposite time zones.. and when I talk to Henry he seems clueless about it all. I think EG having its' own sub arena as well as a sub league within your next league would help a great deal with inserting many new players into your leagues. We have hundreds of players just waiting for an opportunity to play. Let me know, message me on here or PM me in game, I come on each and every night eastern time.

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                  It is an official vote, but clearly some dickheads are trying to ruin it by voting against fun in this game. I guess some people will never learn the true meaning of fun. It's ok tho, even if I lose somehow, I'll take it as a man and move on. That doesn't count for zidane and the likes tho. But am not worried because everyone gets what they deserve irl. And their 5 minutes will come eventually.
                  Spoken like a real dean of staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Lrim's Turtle View Post

qan - "To be clear, this is not, in fact, an official poll. Even if it were, nothing would stop sockpuppet accounts from stuffing the poll."

lol...
                    Trolls don't care about this, so the only people sockpuppeting the poll would be mtine and henry.

Comment

no on wiibimbo
                      sigpic

Comment

http://www.trenchwars.org/index.php?v=staffapplication
                        "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                        • Shark
                        • Dicer
                        • Sager
                        • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Lol.
                          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

I want deputy dean.

No arguments please we all agreed this was a good idea.

Comment

2 bad options & ban wicket
                              Last edited by qan; 12-03-2018, 08:31 PM.
                              WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Working...
                              X