TW Dean Results and Future of Trench Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grasps View Post

I've asked numerous times for this forum to have legit moderation that bans/removes players who thread hijack/spam/harass and are generally annoying/troll like. Qan's response was that like pub, these forums are to be free of rules and that it allows players to be natural or someshit. I'd ban Jess/Falcon/Wii and a couple others that have retarded names that I can't remember at the moment but are equally troll like and annoying.

Also, + 1 to papi claus. Well said and we miss u.

-Ixa
    Sorry if someone attacks me, I will defend myself. I know you guys like to bully people who don't fight back because you are coward trash. Funny that you want me banned when a troll baited me. That's how it was in the past a troll would bait me and I would give them back their own shit two-fold then they would rage that I do it better than they do. And because the moderator was their friend I would get banned.

I should be banned from forums for spam: In other words using the forums well as they were designed.

I suppose when you can't prove me wrong you can always ban. I am way too smart for you, and have been debating on forums since 1997, with far greater tyrants than you would be zidane and grasps if you owned these forums.

Heres an idea, lay out forum rules, and then cry and rage as I follow them because I can adapt well to rule-systems. Currently I don't see rules listed here. Which means it's okay for me to call you fucking coward tyrants who ban people they dislike. In a rule system that says don't swear at forum members in your posts. I would just call you Tyrants. Etc. Or I might not even call you anything depending how severe the dictatorship was. I might just debate ideas, and it would take two years to get me perm banned that way, like it was on DSB forums under Hoch. He finally went against his own rule system and banned me, and said he doesn't care if I'm just talking about ideas. It was pretty hilarious, exposing tyranny is the best. When you're a full on tyrant and don't hide it, then that's boring.
    Last edited by Falconeer; 12-08-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I've met guys who like to lick my ass a lot but damn grasps.. u take the cake.. wish you lived closer to me cause u are the ass muncher king.. just stop babe.... I can't take watching you do it to people I dislike when I deserve that tongue instead.

Falc what I said is quite true about claus.. people like grasps wanna deflect and try their darndest to just dismiss what I say and then pull totalitarian moves like saying I should be banned without addressing the content I speak of because he knows it is true and it gets in the way of him slobbering the crack of people he thinks will boost him into the upstanding positions he so desires. Notice he says "+1 papi claus. Well said WE miss you" That "we" he thinks he is speaking for the "cool" kids.. makes him look so pathetic. This coming from the guy who went off the rail here in forums making RAP TUNES to diss Henry time and time again.. right grasps .. you have a leg to stand on...?..
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post

I've asked numerous times for this forum to have legit moderation that bans/removes players who thread hijack/spam/harass and are generally annoying/troll like. Qan's response was that like pub, these forums are to be free of rules and that it allows players to be natural or someshit. I'd ban Jess/Falcon/Wii and a couple others that have retarded names that I can't remember at the moment but are equally troll like and annoying.

Also, + 1 to papi claus. Well said and we miss u.

-Ixa
        Excuse me, but this is my thread boy. Gtfo.
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          I've met guys who like to lick my ass a lot but damn grasps.. u take the cake.. wish you lived closer to me cause u are the ass muncher king.. just stop babe.... I can't take watching you do it to people I dislike when I deserve that tongue instead.

Falc what I said is quite true about claus.. people like grasps wanna deflect and try their darndest to just dismiss what I say and then pull totalitarian moves like saying I should be banned without addressing the content I speak of because he knows it is true and it gets in the way of him slobbering the crack of people he thinks will boost him into the upstanding positions he so desires. Notice he says "+1 papi claus. Well said WE miss you" That "we" he thinks he is speaking for the "cool" kids.. makes him look so pathetic. This coming from the guy who went off the rail here in forums making RAP TUNES to diss Henry time and time again.. right grasps .. you have a leg to stand on...?..
          Yeah like I don't always agree with you or mtine, but it doesn't bother me at all that you guys are bringing up issues, debating them, or re-hashing past events. Let people fucking talk seriously. I'd never ban you guys even if I was the leader of the zone and you were saying to remove me. All this ban to solve problems is dumb.

Comment

Qan is a man of true patience.

Comment

Did you guys forget about the ?ignore command. Same old broken record playing the same old song..

Who's Henry?

Comment

GRASP/ISADOR/DEATHS

Only trolls DON'T ignore

Last edited by A fem bot; 12-24-2018, 10:57 AM. Reason: No
                Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
                Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

Working...
                X