X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falconeer
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Lol yo if you start a post with "my three part video essay" on a subspace game with what, 50 people left on it than you are a giant faggot, case closed. Go suck a dick somewhere else.
    As a faggot your excessive talk of dick sucking in every thread turns me on, i have a nice load for you.

Leave a comment:

• Falconeer
    replied
    Originally posted by Rab View Post
    qft.
    The guy who hates trolls and has 90% of the zone on ?ignore, siding with a troll. Must be a glorious day in double standard & bandwagon-ville.

We can see how deep your integrity goes. Quote that for truth. Fucker.

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    Lol yo if you start a post with "my three part video essay" on a subspace game with what, 50 people left on it than you are a giant faggot, case closed. Go suck a dick somewhere else.
    qft.

Leave a comment:

• Falconeer
    replied
    Cry more maybe your tears will drown me. Also TSDR, type more and might read it, KTHNX.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Falconeer
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    I agree with sky.. if he wants to work on cleaning up discord he should be allowed to try at least. I don't know who Falc is either.. it is tower or manco?

I like the idea of a musicbot? would that be in game or is this discord related?
    I'm from DSB, only started trench wars in January. Saw all the trolls hated girls and made the name Falco-girl to troll them with, but I don't login much during holiday season because i've been busy and i mainly use discord.

this is qan when he denies people the ability to help the zone haha...

So for the discord I wanted to make a welcome section, where new players who join the discord can find the game on steam and download via link. I made a similar thing in DSB discord, but DSB discord is small, we're not the server that would get new players to the game, and about 200 of DSBs player base uses facebook and doesn't even use our discord. This would require making a trench wars discord bot, with some basic java coding. You could technically code a bot to send that to players who join in a direct message. But I've never done that, it would take me awhile to learn how.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...34/dsbjoin.png

Subspace Continuum (trench wars) discord currently has a music bot, i'm just unsure how well it's set up, and they also disabled post history on the music channel so it's an empty channel and you can't see peoples song selections. Maybe that minimizes people being made fun of over music? Or it encourages people to use the music bot more because it's all anonymous? but I kind of want a public option too.
    Last edited by Falconeer; 12-07-2018, 10:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jones
    replied
    I think you are high on ritalin

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I agree with sky.. if he wants to work on cleaning up discord he should be allowed to try at least. I don't know who Falc is either.. it is tower or manco?

I like the idea of a musicbot? would that be in game or is this discord related?

Leave a comment:

• Falconeer
    replied
    Originally posted by qan View Post
    This isn't even my final form
    Also I have the best "you fools" quote, this has legit been my thing and saying for 10+ years.
    Last edited by Falconeer; 12-07-2018, 01:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Falconeer
    replied
    Originally posted by qan View Post
    Troll all you want, but don't harm the zone, then it's not trolling but just being shitty staff and abuse by neglect/personal preference. But also it's clear you take lack of development as a joke.

https://aeon.co/ideas/the-bad-news-o...rom-psychology

We are moral hypocrites. It pays to be wary of those who are the quickest and loudest in condemning the moral failings of others ? the chances are that moral preachers are as guilty themselves, but take a far lighter view of their own transgressions. In one study, researchers found that people rated the exact same selfish behaviour (giving themselves the quicker and easier of two experimental tasks on offer) as being far less fair when perpetuated by others. Similarly, there is a long-studied phenomenon known as actor-observer asymmetry, which in part describes our tendency to attribute other people?s bad deeds, such as our partner?s infidelities, to their character, while attributing the same deeds performed by ourselves to the situation at hand. These self-serving double standards could even explain the common feeling that incivility is on the increase ? recent research shows that we view the same acts of rudeness far more harshly when they are committed by strangers than by our friends or ourselves.

We are all potential trolls. As anyone who has found themselves in a spat on Twitter will attest, social media might be magnifying some of the worst aspects of human nature, in part due to the online disinhibition effect, and the fact that anonymity (easy to achieve online) is known to increase our inclinations for immorality. While research has suggested that people who are prone to everyday sadism (a worryingly high proportion of us) are especially inclined to online trolling, a study published last year revealed how being in a bad mood, and being exposed to trolling by others, double the likelihood of a person engaging in trolling themselves. In fact, initial trolling by a few can cause a snowball of increasing negativity, which is exactly what researchers found when they studied reader discussion on CNN.com, with the ?proportion of flagged posts and proportion of users with flagged posts ? rising over time?.

Notice how I've been against smurfing trolls, and lack of transparency in staff. Both are aspects that increase anonymity.

everyone loves to cast/throw stones though,

"i don't care who you are, where you're from, whatta you did.. as long as you let people fucking dev." - Backstreet boys.
    Last edited by Falconeer; 12-07-2018, 10:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lrim's Turtle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• qan
    replied
    Qan's true nature revealed

Leave a comment:

• Falconeer
    replied
    The Backstory is literally I called qan an idiot for the poll he had on nazi moderation, which i felt was a waste of time. And tucker abused powers on me and qan did nothing about it except say to email the standard abuse email. All that aside, they just don't like me because I disagree with their methods and i'm not diplomatic about it, but do it in a trollish way... sigh seriously grow up. You say I need growing up but you need it just as equally, and the stuff you guys do out of personal spite actually harms the zone. That's what I'm getting at. My text can be ?ignored.

Leave a comment:

• Falconeer
    replied
    Originally posted by Unlimited View Post
    You?re a negative pos troll. If this post was done by anyone else, maybe.. but qan.. thank you for rejecting this idiot. Constantly in pub trolling people. Stupid little troll.
    You and Mythril, jump on badwagons more. I haven't been in pub for two weeks for starters, maybe longer? All you've guys said is how you favor qan and dislike me. Same thing qan said to me. Maybe argue ideas and not personal preference.

Only correct thing you said is that I'm a POS troll. I'm actually very optimistic however about subspace having players and being saved.

P.S. I also don't care what people think about me. Otherwise I wouldn't be a piece of shit troll, this isn't a popularity contest, what i care about is ACTUAL RIGHT VS WRONG. Skyforger is the only guy who makes sense here. Let people help, which is what i'm saying. QAN doesn't even have to "work" with me. Just give the access and I'll get it done fast, and then remove the access. The real issue is that qan is the only active developer, theres literally no one else I can go to or work with. At the same time I never said "hey let me treat you like a piece of shit while we work together qan... " i'm pretty sure i said numerous fucking times "lets drop this dumb shit show and be friendly and work together" i'm trying to be nice to him, helping with the game is part of that. Who the hell works with someone and attacks them? that wasn't the plan, the plan is dev the discord man. come the fuck on... this is all a stupid waste of time.

And me posting this publicly is because he chose to cut communications, so I have no recourse or way to move forward except to expose that staff are major obstructionists.
    Last edited by Falconeer; 12-06-2018, 05:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• skyforger
    replied
    dont know falconer or the backstory to this but

let the man fix the discord and when he is done cut the power if you have 0 trust in him. since tw discord is barely used he cant really make it much worse, can he?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X