Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qan View Post
    This isn't even my final form
    Also I have the best "you fools" quote, this has legit been my thing and saying for 10+ years.
    Last edited by Falconeer; 12-07-2018, 01:50 AM.

Comment

I agree with sky.. if he wants to work on cleaning up discord he should be allowed to try at least. I don't know who Falc is either.. it is tower or manco?

I like the idea of a musicbot? would that be in game or is this discord related?
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I think you are high on ritalin
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          I agree with sky.. if he wants to work on cleaning up discord he should be allowed to try at least. I don't know who Falc is either.. it is tower or manco?

I like the idea of a musicbot? would that be in game or is this discord related?
          I'm from DSB, only started trench wars in January. Saw all the trolls hated girls and made the name Falco-girl to troll them with, but I don't login much during holiday season because i've been busy and i mainly use discord.

this is qan when he denies people the ability to help the zone haha...

So for the discord I wanted to make a welcome section, where new players who join the discord can find the game on steam and download via link. I made a similar thing in DSB discord, but DSB discord is small, we're not the server that would get new players to the game, and about 200 of DSBs player base uses facebook and doesn't even use our discord. This would require making a trench wars discord bot, with some basic java coding. You could technically code a bot to send that to players who join in a direct message. But I've never done that, it would take me awhile to learn how.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...34/dsbjoin.png

Subspace Continuum (trench wars) discord currently has a music bot, i'm just unsure how well it's set up, and they also disabled post history on the music channel so it's an empty channel and you can't see peoples song selections. Maybe that minimizes people being made fun of over music? Or it encourages people to use the music bot more because it's all anonymous? but I kind of want a public option too.
          Last edited by Falconeer; 12-07-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Lol yo if you start a post with "my three part video essay" on a subspace game with what, 50 people left on it than you are a giant faggot, case closed. Go suck a dick somewhere else.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              Lol yo if you start a post with "my three part video essay" on a subspace game with what, 50 people left on it than you are a giant faggot, case closed. Go suck a dick somewhere else.
              Cry more maybe your tears will drown me. Also TSDR, type more and might read it, KTHNX.

Comment

qft.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                  qft.
                  The guy who hates trolls and has 90% of the zone on ?ignore, siding with a troll. Must be a glorious day in double standard & bandwagon-ville.

We can see how deep your integrity goes. Quote that for truth. Fucker.

Comment

As a faggot your excessive talk of dick sucking in every thread turns me on, i have a nice load for you.

Comment

don't hate, ejaculate.

Comment

being gay is so dumb lol. i love slimy genital caverns because dicks are so gross lmao xD welp, cya around kids.

Comment

autism
                          Last edited by TheWordBird; 12-08-2018, 06:30 AM. Reason: World is actually good place ツ ツ believe it

Comment

Who is this Falconeer dude? Guy more annoying than 90% of TW trolls.
                            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                              Who is this Falconeer dude? Guy more annoying than 90% of TW trolls.
                              Trench wars doesn't have trolls. I define what a troll is first of all, and none of them fit the description/they are very low level trolls who only operate on one dimension. Example, there are five troll traits, and most TW trolls only use 1-2 traits at max, meanwhile a troll god like me uses all 5. I would call trench wars "trolls" either griefers, spammers or AFK spec whores.

Also keep in mind trench wars "trolls" can't be trolls for the simple reason that even they have friends within the game. They take sides, they defend each other, they have their own groups and people they relate with more. I don't take sides. I alienate myself from every group. People try to be friends with me but the next day I might be telling them off for the stupid shit they posted on these forums etc. I am truly the autonomous man, and that's why I am the only real troll here.

All of this aside text is text, ?ignore works, and if someone is saying they can help the zone and wants to put trolling on the backseat for awhile, then why the hell wouldn't you accept their help unless you were mad at them over text? I would apologize but it's clear nothing I say matters, otherwise you'd have accepted my help in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

Trench wars doesn't have trolls. I define what a troll is first of all, and none of them fit the description/they are very low level trolls who only operate on one dimension. Example, there are five troll traits, and most TW trolls only use 1-2 traits at max, meanwhile a troll god like me uses all 5. I would call trench wars "trolls" either griefers, spammers or AFK spec whores.

Also keep in mind trench wars "trolls" can't be trolls for the simple reason that even they have friends within the game. They take sides, they defend each other, they have their own groups and people they relate with more. I don't take sides. I alienate myself from every group. People try to be friends with me but the next day I might be telling them off for the stupid shit they posted on these forums etc. I am truly the autonomous man, and that's why I am the only real troll here.

All of this aside text is text, ?ignore works, and if someone is saying they can help the zone and wants to put trolling on the backseat for awhile, then why the hell wouldn't you accept their help unless you were mad at them over text? I would apologize but it's clear nothing I say matters, otherwise you'd have accepted my help in the first place.
                                Don't think I've ever read worse rubbish than this in my life. Still don't know who you are lol.
                                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                                X