• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Lrim's Turtle View Post
      One does not win a dispute with crazy people
      Dispute this.

"Character - the willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life - is the source from which self-respect springs," Joan Didion wrote in her timeless essay on self-respect. And yet this willingness does not come naturally to the human animal. We glance left and right, we peer above and below, placing the responsibility for our suffering everywhere but at the center of our own being. We treat the unhandsome consequences of our actions as something that happens to us, at us, by some wretched external causality. In the process, the tick of our self-righteousness grows fatter and fatter on bloodthirsty blame.

The great German poet, novelist, and painter Hermann Hesse (July 2, 1877?August 9, 1962) offered an antidote to this all too human tendency in one of his least known pieces of writing, composed as the world was coming back to consciousness after the First World War.

You write me that you are in despair and do not know what to believe, what to hope. You do not know whether or not there is a God. You do not know whether or not life has any meaning, whether or not love of country has a meaning, whether, in the wretched condition of the world, it is better to strive for spiritual goods or merely to fill your belly.

I believe your state of mind and soul to be the right one. Not to know whether there is a God, not to know whether there is good and evil, is far better than to know for sure.

Five years ago, if you remember, I should say you were pretty well convinced there was a God, and above all you had no doubt as to what was good and what was evil. Naturally you did what you thought was good and marched off to war. For five years now, the best years of your youth, you have kept on doing "good": you have fired a gun, gone over the top, lounged about in barracks and mud holes, buried comrades or bandaged their wounds. And little by little you began to doubt the good, to suspect that the good and glorious occupation you were engaged in was fundamentally evil, or at the very least stupid and absurd.

And so it was. Evidently the good you were so sure of at the time was not the right good, the good that is indestructible and timeless; and evidently the God you knew in those days was not the right God... Hundreds of thousands of bloody battle sacrifices were offered up to him, and in his honor hundreds of thousands of bellies were slit open, hundreds of thousands of lungs torn to pieces; he was more bloodthirsty and brutal than any idol...

Has anyone stopped to consider, and to wonder at the fact, that in those four years of war our theologians buried their own religion, their own Christianity? Committed to the service of love, they preached hatred; committed to the service of mankind, they mistook for mankind the authorities who paid them.

We are all of us equally guilty and innocent of the fact that our faith was so weak and our officially patented God so ruthless, that we were so incapable of distinguishing war and peace, good and evil. You and I, the Kaiser and the priest, all played a part; we have no call to accuse one another.

[?]

It is childish and stupid to ask whether this one or that one is guilty. I propose that for one short hour we ask ourselves instead: "What about myself" What has been my share of the guilt? When have I been too loudmouthed, too arrogant, too credulous, too boastful? What is there in me that may have helped? all the illusions that have so suddenly collapsed??

If you are now wondering where to look for consolation, where to seek a new and better God, a new and better faith, you will surely realize, in your present loneliness and despair, that this time you must not look to external, official sources, to Bibles, pulpits, or thrones, for enlightenment. Nor to me. You can find it only in yourself. And there it is, there dwells the God who is higher and more selfless...The sages of all time have proclaimed him, but he does not come to us from books, he lives within us, and all our knowledge of him is worthless unless he opens our inner eye. This God is in you too. He is most particularly in you, the dejected and despairing... Search where you may, no prophet or teacher can relieve you of the need to look within... Don't confine yourself... to any other prophet or guide. Our mission is not to instruct you, to make things easier for you, to show you the way. Our mission is solely to remind you that there is a God and only one God; he dwells in your hearts, and it is there that you must seek him out and speak with him.

To hear and heed that inner voice - the sound-minded, pure-hearted critical thinking unmuffled by the shriek of self-righteousness, unlulled by herd mentality, unsullied by external manipulation or internal self-delusion - is perhaps the most consistent challenge we face throughout our lives, playing out in myriad forms across every realm of existence.

TL;DR version
      I asked to help the zone, and qan replied with self-righteousness. I tell you the best way to do donations or moderation, and you all respond with herd mentality. You accuse of me of self-delusion, of being evil, but it is actually all of you who suffer from the same guilt you bestow upon me. This is what I fight against. Get your head out of your asses please, examine yourselves and your role in everything, maybe go read a book.
      Last edited by Falconeer; 12-16-2018, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Narcissitic Personality Disorder

DSM V: http://www.psi.uba.ar/academica/carr...terial/dsm.pdf

The essential features of a personality disorder are impairments in personality (self and interpersonal) functioning and the presence of pathological personality traits. To diagnose narcissistic personality disorder, the following criteria must be met:
        A. Significant impairments in personality functioning manifest by: 1. Impairments in self functioning (a or b): a. Identity: Excessive reference to others for self-definition and self-esteem regulation; exaggerated self-appraisal may be inflated or deflated, or vacillate between extremes; emotional regulation mirrors fluctuations in self-esteem. b. Self-direction: Goal-setting is based on gaining approval from others; personal standards are unreasonably high in order to see oneself as exceptional, or too low based on a sense of entitlement; often unaware of own motivations. AND 2. Impairments in interpersonal functioning (a or b): a. Empathy: Impaired ability to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others; excessively attuned to reactions of others, but only if perceived as relevant to self; over- or underestimate of own effect on others. b. Intimacy: Relationships largely superficial and exist to serve self-esteem regulation; mutuality constrained by little genuine interest in others‟ experiences and predominance of a need for personal gain B. Pathological personality traits in the following domain: 1. Antagonism, characterized by: a. Grandiosity: Feelings of entitlement, either overt or covert;self-centeredness; firmly holding to the belief that one is better than others; condescending toward others. b. Attention seeking: Excessive attempts to attract and be the focus of the attention of others; admiration seeking. C. The impairments in personality functioning and the individual‟s personality trait expression are relatively stable across time and consistent across situations. D. The impairments in personality functioning and the individual‟s personality trait expression are not better understood as normative for the individual‟s developmental stage or socio-cultural environment. E. The impairments in personality functioning and the individual‟s personality trait expression are not solely due to the direct physiological effects of a substance (e.g., a drug of abuse, medication) or a general medical condition (e.g., severe head trauma).

Last edited by Lrim's Turtle; 12-16-2018, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Narcissism is a troll trait. Try again. It's only done for the purposes of trolling people, nobody likes someone who talks about themselves and how great they are. (Example: trump) except i discovered and evolved the troll traits way before trump was in the news, back in 2006.

Also I would have argued I have BPD, so you even fail as an internet google psychologist, get in line behind tainted ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post
            Narcissism is a troll trait. Try again.
            Wait what? You even know what nacissism is? LOL Man, I'm so glad I left you fuktards behind. Life is so much more beautiful outside the space.
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Yeah it's one thing being a troll.. this guy is a sociopath. Anyways, just donated 20 bucks and will try to donate every month. Appreciate all the work ya'll do

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post

Wait what? You even know what nacissism is? LOL Man, I'm so glad I left you fuktards behind. Life is so much more beautiful outside the space.
                Sorry was i replacing dictionary.com and having to define narcissism for? who?

I assume you all know what narcissism is, and LRIM gave the DSMV definition of the disorder, which is as good as a definition for narcissism, but just incorporates more detail and behaviours. Just let me know if i should treat you all like fucking idiots from now and assume you know nothing and define everything for you.

If you all think i'm narcissistic it means i'm doing a good job as a troll god, since it's a troll trait.

For future reference the troll traits are: Ignorance, Narcissism, Failure, Persistence and Intensity.

P.S. what is nacissism? Invest in auto-correct.

CAN we think of a failure troll? let's see hmm... put your heads together you are all idiots lets not forget! OH cyclone.. yeah, he fails leagues on purpose and everyone rages!

Can we think of an ignorance troll? hmm... put your heads together you are all fucking idiots lets not forget! OH tainted ass! yeah, notice when he goes on tangents to control the narrative, and pretends he "controls" you, and completely "ignores" (ignorances) what you are typing... it's a power play because he's actually weak and doesn't stand a chance on equal footing through a conversation. Ignorance trolls are the weakest trolls.

I embody every troll trait, I am not 1 hit wonder like these tards. I also bring one more thing to the table, called truth trolling, nothing burns and hurts people more than the truth. People who lie to troll... primitive example they say owned 5-0gg, when you never even fought them or lost to them once (they made it up)... that's ignorance trolling, and it doesn't hurt (unless you really desperately care about public opinion)... which i can tell you now, i don't all, while most people do slightly but not to the extreme where ignorance trolling would hurt them. That's why trolls who lie are weak. But the truth, pointing out peoples flaws, saying how they are dumb and proving it, that shit hurts, it burns, pointing out their hypocrisy etc. That's what earns me bans across 4 discords. Shit head scum like you fear the truth and run from it.
                Last edited by Falconeer; 12-16-2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

yw.

Comment

Originally posted by Unlimited View Post
                    Yeah it's one thing being a troll.. this guy is a sociopath. Anyways, just donated 20 bucks and will try to donate every month. Appreciate all the work ya'll do
                    Let me ban you either because i don't like you, or for something you said that offended me or made me dislike you, like when you say something true backed up by evidence/facts. Furthermore let me ban you across all the discords, then insult you, and make sure 100 people dislike you and insult you, let me deny you and exclude you from everything, AND then let me netban you for three months, as well as forum ban you for 1 year, on multiple forums. THEN when i'm done doing this, let me ban you from your home zone 24+ times for stupid reasons 50% of the time made up. AND then let me say I am better for the game than you even though i sit on my ass and don't dev, never made squads, and did nothing useful and i'm only better for the game because my text is different, even though we both played 20 years. AND then let me silence/gag you 100 times just because i dislike you, you weren't even racist/sexist.

AND THEN when I'm done bullying you.

Let me see you want to help the game or zone still.

I'm the most altruistic person you'll find ever. I still help the game. Eat shit and cry if you dislike my text. ?ignore exists.
                    Last edited by Falconeer; 12-16-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Let me ban you either because i don't like you, or for something you said that offended me or made me dislike you, like when you say something true backed up by evidence/facts. Furthermore let me ban you across all the discords, then insult you, and make sure 100 people dislike you and insult you, let me deny you and exclude you from everything, AND then let me netban you for three months, as well as forum ban you for 1 year, on multiple forums. THEN when i'm done doing this, let me ban you from your home zone 24+ times for stupid reasons 50% of the time made up. AND then let me say I am better for the game than you even though i sit on my ass and don't dev, never made squads, and did nothing useful and i'm only better for the game because my text is different, even though we both played 20 years. AND then let me silence/gag you 100 times just because i dislike you, you weren't even racist/sexist.

AND THEN when I'm done bullying you.

Let me see you want to help the game or zone still.

I'm the most altruistic person you'll find ever. I still help the game. Eat shit and cry if you dislike my text. ?ignore exists.
                      Dude you are insane. I didn't think there could be a bigger loser in this game than Jessup, Grasps or Tower...holy fuk was I wrong. But as I am a nice guy I'm gonna give you a few tips for the future in case your career goes south:

1. Learn to read, finish school and educate yourself about what "narcissism" actually means without being a Tower.
                      2. Grow up, set yourself some goals and try to achieve at least one of them. Trolling people on TW Forums isn't a goal and is also a 2009 thing.
                      3. Try not to upset Mythril in your 4th post on this forum. It just makes you look bad and pisses of the vets and makes the quit the game altogether.
                      4. Explain after all of your raging posts who you are, because frankly, none of us TW players know who you actually are.

You're welcome.
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Fuck Trenchwars. The game sucks now fuck your $50
                        The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post

Dude you are insane. I didn't think there could be a bigger loser in this game than Jessup, Grasps or Tower...holy fuk was I wrong. But as I am a nice guy I'm gonna give you a few tips for the future in case your career goes south:

1. Learn to read, finish school and educate yourself about what "narcissism" actually means without being a Tower.
                          2. Grow up, set yourself some goals and try to achieve at least one of them. Trolling people on TW Forums isn't a goal and is also a 2009 thing.
                          3. Try not to upset Mythril in your 4th post on this forum. It just makes you look bad and pisses of the vets and makes the quit the game altogether.
                          4. Explain after all of your raging posts who you are, because frankly, none of us TW players know who you actually are.

You're welcome.
                          Why would i care if you know who i am? that's your problem not mine. You aren't ever going to know who i am because i played DSB for 18 years since 1999. Do i care? no if i cared i would have left that zone 15 years ago and trolled trench wars earlier. All your so called trolls would have rage quit and you'd be left with me. Small price to pay. Do i care about staff positions? no, if i cared i would have been nice to higher ups 15 years ago and easily made staff across multiple zones. It's not rocket science. I care about a specific set of things. 1. no power abuse 2. proper development being done in zones 3. transparency.

but for general information about me, i don't smurf, i've been falconeer since 2006, henry saari knows who i am.

Next, i'm the troll god for a reason, "whatever you are be a good one" and i'm the best piece of shit in this game. U mad? U mad i'm a better piece of shit, better at insulting than you? that i can go forever and writes books of text? you mad i can vs. whole communities of 200 people and take insults all day, and you guys can't even ban me? can't even handle insults from 1 guy? how you can vs. 200 people like i can? when you can't even vs. me? why cry if 2ez? I'm the troll god because i have no job, i take a piss at my desk while talking to you, my mom makes all my food, and i live in her attic for free, and i'm a 30 year old virgin. now watch the masses rage... why do you care so much about my life and my worth? and my value? worry about yourselves scum.

Ambition is for idiots, goals are for idiots, i don't operate under the same values you do. what defines a life worth living for you, is not what defines a life worth living for me. All of you were raised to believe you had to move out when you were 18 and get a job, and have a wife, and a house, because you adopted the brainwashing of society and the norms. i don't follow norms, i don't even live within society. i am an anomaly, the ultimate autonomous man. but keep talking about me, i love talking about myself, it also proves you have nothing against my ideas... only the weak minded seek to discredit others.

Mythril is a squad captain? if so, explains a lot.

Notice when qan said he can't decrease costs or make space, i didn't go on attacking his character, or say he's a liar, or he's hiding something. All i debated were the ideas of transparency and why it's better. Only weak people try to discredit others, my positions are always strong. No need for personal attacks.

P.S go read my blog if you so curious about me
                          http://deathstarbattle.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Falconeer; 12-16-2018, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Qan your faggot. Silence me all you want.

EDIT: No racism, please. Also, you're confusing the possessive "your" with the contraction "you're", and you also need an article, probably a determiner in this case. (PROTIP: Check your posts for mistakes most people stopped making in late elementary school before accusing anyone of having low IQ.)
                            Last edited by qan; 12-17-2018, 02:24 AM. Reason: Racism
                            The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

hey, i just met you

and this is crazy

but here's my number

so call me, Maebye
                              Last edited by TheWordBird; 12-17-2018, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Why would i care if you know who i am? that's your problem not mine. You aren't ever going to know who i am because i played DSB for 18 years since 1999. Do i care? no if i cared i would have left that zone 15 years ago and trolled trench wars earlier. All your so called trolls would have rage quit and you'd be left with me. Small price to pay. Do i care about staff positions? no, if i cared i would have been nice to higher ups 15 years ago and easily made staff across multiple zones. It's not rocket science. I care about a specific set of things. 1. no power abuse 2. proper development being done in zones 3. transparency.

but for general information about me, i don't smurf, i've been falconeer since 2006, henry saari knows who i am.

Next, i'm the troll god for a reason, "whatever you are be a good one" and i'm the best piece of shit in this game. U mad? U mad i'm a better piece of shit, better at insulting than you? that i can go forever and writes books of text? you mad i can vs. whole communities of 200 people and take insults all day, and you guys can't even ban me? can't even handle insults from 1 guy? how you can vs. 200 people like i can? when you can't even vs. me? why cry if 2ez? I'm the troll god because i have no job, i take a piss at my desk while talking to you, my mom makes all my food, and i live in her attic for free, and i'm a 30 year old virgin. now watch the masses rage... why do you care so much about my life and my worth? and my value? worry about yourselves scum.

Ambition is for idiots, goals are for idiots, i don't operate under the same values you do. what defines a life worth living for you, is not what defines a life worth living for me. All of you were raised to believe you had to move out when you were 18 and get a job, and have a wife, and a house, because you adopted the brainwashing of society and the norms. i don't follow norms, i don't even live within society. i am an anomaly, the ultimate autonomous man. but keep talking about me, i love talking about myself, it also proves you have nothing against my ideas... only the weak minded seek to discredit others.

Mythril is a squad captain? if so, explains a lot.

Notice when qan said he can't decrease costs or make space, i didn't go on attacking his character, or say he's a liar, or he's hiding something. All i debated were the ideas of transparency and why it's better. Only weak people try to discredit others, my positions are always strong. No need for personal attacks.

P.S go read my blog if you so curious about me
                                http://deathstarbattle.blogspot.com/
                                I honestly don't know what I just read lol. Haven't seen so much rubbish in 1 post since...well this one. You should get yourself checked mate. Not for me, not for others, but for yourself. And nobody cares if you are 30 and still living with your mother. Seriously, noone. Stop being a little bitch and instead of whining 24/7 either a) help the community in a positive way or b) move on with your life.

Also, I'm not mad at all. I've moved on if you haven't noticed yet. I've got a good job now, thankfully no wife yet (freedom!), I do still live with my mom because she is old and can't always do everything on her own, I go out with my friends, I do stuff in my free time etc. I don't acknowledge society either but god damn you are messed up. At least try to live like a normal person instead of a deformed freak. There's a big gap between that.

Finally, Henry knows who you are and noone else in TW? Enough said.
                                Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                                X