Trench Wars Holiday Donation Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone help me with this

[Nov 15 23:05] DoCkLyNeZ: do you listen to/watch the majority report, the antifada, the michael brooks show, novara media, empire files, telesur, etc? not sure if you are doing the whole leftist thing as a joke, but, if not, then you might appreciate tho
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post

I honestly don't know what I just read lol. Haven't seen so much rubbish in 1 post since...well this one. You should get yourself checked mate. Not for me, not for others, but for yourself. And nobody cares if you are 30 and still living with your mother. Seriously, noone. Stop being a little bitch and instead of whining 24/7 either a) help the community in a positive way or b) move on with your life.

Also, I'm not mad at all. I've moved on if you haven't noticed yet. I've got a good job now, thankfully no wife yet (freedom!), I do still live with my mom because she is old and can't always do everything on her own, I go out with my friends, I do stuff in my free time etc. I don't acknowledge society either but god damn you are messed up. At least try to live like a normal person instead of a deformed freak. There's a big gap between that.

Finally, Henry knows who you are and noone else in TW? Enough said.
      You're boring. No one cares about being known. Especially not by retards in an online game we will never meet or see again. If you care about this then you need to seek help.

Sure I'll help the community when qan stops thinking he's better than everyone and stops being self righteous and lets people help? Someday when pigs fly, because he's also a stubborn asshole.

Dude i don't care what you do or about your life. That's my point, i don't judge you based on your situation or how you choose to live, don't tell me what to do with my life, you're a nobody to me, why would I care what you think or listen? "b) move on with your life...."

I'm the most altruistic person here banned 1000 times and insulted, and still want to help the game. Takes a saint to be like me, most people move on from the game like you and they weren't even banned 1000 times, they just upset they didn't get what they wanted.

Comment

OH I'm sorry Qan... you're a faggot.. Sorry I wasn't seeing straight. Hahaha
        Last edited by qan; 12-17-2018, 08:35 PM. Reason: Have another drink, Kinky
        The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

testing sig
          PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
          ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Oh and thanks johnie for another 2 hour silence. First you put it to 7200 mins but fixed it for 120. Dumbass
            The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

You're boring. No one cares about being known. Especially not by retards in an online game we will never meet or see again. If you care about this then you need to seek help.

Sure I'll help the community when qan stops thinking he's better than everyone and stops being self righteous and lets people help? Someday when pigs fly, because he's also a stubborn asshole.

Dude i don't care what you do or about your life. That's my point, i don't judge you based on your situation or how you choose to live, don't tell me what to do with my life, you're a nobody to me, why would I care what you think or listen? "b) move on with your life...."

I'm the most altruistic person here banned 1000 times and insulted, and still want to help the game. Takes a saint to be like me, most people move on from the game like you and they weren't even banned 1000 times, they just upset they didn't get what they wanted.
              Yep, this is Ixadork. 1000%.
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Everyone wants to be like me, that's why from your frame of reference I must be like 10 "trolls" you encountered. As well since I am the only troll who uses all the troll traits your paranoia leads you to believe I could be 10 people who personally dislike you. Except I don't dislike anyone i'm only defending myself from attacks over and over again and watching people yell to ban me after they attacked me. Funny stuff. Typing to me only proves how dumb you are, how your ego is all invested in who i might be because i dared defend myself from a bully who doesn't like i self proclaimed as a low life troll god. But most people are dumb, it takes some longer than others to learn not to respond to me. You'll figure out too, that for most "trolls" it's an act. They act a certain way for an hour, for a day, maybe a week if they want to stretch the limits of shame and nervous breakdown, and then they disappear for an hour, to recuperate their strength and act like normal human beings. This isn't an act for me, i am always authentic, 100% of who i am, like a force of nature, and i live for this, this is entertainment for me, i have fun.

Anyway i am against smurfing and hiding, in a zone run by me, ?alias check would be a bot feature that anyone could use. IPs would remain hidden, but names people use across every zone would be public knowledge easily accessible by anyone. In my troll god world you couldn't hide to recuperate your strength, your name would have a reputation and you'd live with the positive or negative consequences like i do as Falconeer. And you wouldn't be paranoid i was someone else, because you wouldn't have to take my word for it that I don't hide names or use other names. What a beautiful version of subspace that would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post
                  Everyone wants to be like me, that's why from your frame of reference I must be like 10 "trolls" you encountered. As well since I am the only troll who uses all the troll traits your paranoia leads you to believe I could be 10 people who personally dislike you. Except I don't dislike anyone i'm only defending myself from attacks over and over again and watching people yell to ban me after they attacked me. Funny stuff. Typing to me only proves how dumb you are, how your ego is all invested in who i might be because i dared defend myself from a bully who doesn't like i self proclaimed as a low life troll god. But most people are dumb, it takes some longer than others to learn not to respond to me. You'll figure out too, that for most "trolls" it's an act. They act a certain way for an hour, for a day, maybe a week if they want to stretch the limits of shame and nervous breakdown, and then they disappear for an hour, to recuperate their strength and act like normal human beings. This isn't an act for me, i am always authentic, 100% of who i am, like a force of nature, and i live for this, this is entertainment for me, i have fun.

Anyway i am against smurfing and hiding, in a zone run by me, ?alias check would be a bot feature that anyone could use. IPs would remain hidden, but names people use across every zone would be public knowledge easily accessible by anyone. In my troll god world you couldn't hide to recuperate your strength, your name would have a reputation and you'd live with the positive or negative consequences like i do as Falconeer. And you wouldn't be paranoid i was someone else, because you wouldn't have to take my word for it that I don't hide names or use other names. What a beautiful version of subspace that would be.
                  You really do have to learn a lot, mate. Tnx yet again for the morning giggles.
                  "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                  Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                  Dral>I can get implants

Comment

When is twl?
                    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Oh I'm enjoying my infraction Qan. You must feel all high and mighty now... ugly ass white trash looking bum. Gg
                      The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky-Girl View Post
                        Oh I'm enjoying my infraction Qan. You must feel all high and mighty now... ugly ass white trash looking bum. Gg
                        Are you legitimately mentally delayed?
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

paradise! keep sucking Qans dick you faggot. don't talk to me
                          The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

UPDATE 3: The donation page is once again providing coupons for donations. Thanks to Zazu for sorting this out. If you made a donation and did not receive a coupon, please leave a message in the thread, DM me or ?msg me in-game, and I'll issue a manual coupon once it's verified from Paypal. Sorry for the inconvenience.
                            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Looking forward to donating.

So if would only take 150 ppl to donate $200 and we could buy the rights to subspace? We should do that...

Comment

Donated. Does this mean I get to choose a weekend event?
                                3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Working...
                                X