No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Holiday Donation Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

visiting the forums for the first time in a couple of months and all I see is spam from this falconeer guy - I can't believe someone who noone knows is putting that much time and effort into long paragraphs of no substance just to troll, how bad must your life be to need to waste that amount of time, that badly?
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
      visiting the forums for the first time in a couple of months and all I see is spam from this falconeer guy - I can't believe someone who noone knows is putting that much time and effort into long paragraphs of no substance just to troll, how bad must your life be to need to waste that amount of time, that badly?
      Dicko has spoken!!! We sure missed you! Thanks for coming back and posting such great content.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
        I live in my moms attic, she prepares all my food, and i'm a 40 year old virgin too. Not even making this up. Does it make you angry that i'm such a low life? funny.

Comment

Jessup I contributed far more to this zone than you ever have or will ever understand. Congrats that you think being one of the few people still active in TW over the last 3-4 years means anything.
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I'm not saying you haven't been part of the game and a decent player nor am I trying to act special... it's just everytime you chime in recently its negative and it pisses me off. .. your happy new year to all was ok tho.. happy new year
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I accept that - in all honesty these forums have been a shit show for a couple of years now as they've just filled with idiots/the number of people who add something have left, so I just use it to wind people up now as I lost my patience and time for the game. There are only a handful of people on here who put anything constructive; Qan, Mythril, Claushouse and occasionally others like Zid too.
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

UPDATE: Everyone who donates 100$ or more gets a personal gift package send to them. More info in the link below.
                In this post I will go into more detail of the donation rewards. The original idea was to send a gift package to the top 3 donators during the holiday donation drive (post here (https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/sscu-trench-wars-forums/sscu-trench-wars/1311493-trench-wars-holiday-donation-drive)). We would like to extend it

Comment

Quick question about the donations. Are recent donors updated somewhere on the TW.org page? If not, I strongly suggest having something like that set up (i.e. January 2019 donors, etc.)
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.

Comment

You can find an overview of all non-anonymous donors here. They are sorted on amount, not on date.

Comment

Working...
                    X