No announcement yet.

Rewards for 100$+ donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow omg this is so cute!! I saw the original pics and I thought the ships were smaller like maybe the size of a quarter or something. I had no clue it was so detailed and had a display stand and names etched on it too!! This is just too super cool!! Somehow I missed this post and it surprised me at just how awesome this actually is! Great job Biet and thanks for making this!! Thanks to qan and Lupin sharing your ships too and of course your donations too ^_^.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Really amazing work. The stand just makes it perfect.
      Sooooo much appreciated BIET!
      TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
      4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
      4:vys> know it for sure
      4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Are these still available? ill throw down for a bird!
        Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
        Rasaq> err moral

Comment

Originally posted by Bluff View Post
          Are these still available? ill throw down for a bird!
          Yes! I'm doing a second (and final) run. You can read more about it here.

Comment

This is just brilliant. Excellent work BIET!

Comment

make one for 2pac thx warbird plz
              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

This is pretty sweet, def gonna have to get me one of these!
                (castromarx)>reaver, accord and i are busy playing with our balls

1:JAMAL> just farted smells good as fuk

Argentina> weeeee oooooh weeeee oooooh
                Argentina> look at me kids!
                Argentina> I'm an ambulance!

Comment

Dang if I knew this was going on sooner, I would of definitely gotten one. These are so sick, the stand really makes amazing

Perks of having your forum account tied to another email you never use I guess lol
                  idkidc1233

Comment

Well, I've some good news and bad news. Good news is, if you really want to get your hands on one and help out the zone in the progress, go ahead and donate. Even though the deadline has passed, I've yet to start production so feel free to grab one (or two). The reason the production hasn't started is related to the bad news however. I've been caught up in other work and I won't have the time to get everything done as soon as I'd hoped. For now expect about a 4-8 week delay, but be assured it will all be worth it. On a side note, the spider and lancaster model are sadly no longer in the picture for this run, maybe some other time.

If you have questions/suggestions/tips, you are always free to contact me in this thread, via forum PM, via in-game PM/?message, via discord (biet#2111), or via email (biet@trenchwars.com). Thanks for your understanding. I'll contact everyone who donated as soon as I've made progress regarding your ship.

Comment

Working...
                    X