No announcement yet.

Pub: FreeSpirit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FreeSpirit still ports a lot, but the reduced time makes it a lot less abusive. Porting is still unique and fun.
    I'd say it's roughly in line with other annoying (but allowed) things, i.e. tiny cloakers, buying shield.
    I think we've got a fair balance now so we should leave it alone for an extended period of time.

Comment

i agree that buying shield is pretty annoying, and probably not needed. same with whatever that thing is that allows javs to fire 3 bombs a second.

Comment

Hey just saw portal lengths are shortened for terr and lev in pub. I think the portal length for lev should remain longer and stay as old setting was for levs. I literally dropped a portal coming into base in my lev and by the time I got to the midway point of base I only had like 20 seconds left. The ship is so slow it needs the old portal length back I think. We already allow people to cheaply buy pure pub that boots people from lev which costs ridiculous amounts to override and now the portal is too short to be effective as a life saving backup. Please bring back regular length for portals with levs. One of the main reasons is this in base spawn system that is constantly dumping players in ears of base where levs HAVE to stay to have any protection at all. A port is the only escape from this when these type spawns take place. It is a little bit too unfair for a lev now.. the spawn in base in a huge reason why.. take away the mid base ear spawns and I wouldn't be as upset.. but as it is now there are just too many handicaps facing being a lev..
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
        X