Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rab
    replied
    Yeah sometimes it's easy to see who's gonna win from the lineup. So I agree. I'd be tempted to require 8*.

Leave a comment:

• ogron
    replied
    The list only needs to be in effect for 30 seconds... if no veteran caps take the mantle, then anyone can grab it. This would make ?go base significantly better.

Leave a comment:

• ogron
    started a topic ?go Base Captaincy Needs a List of Veteran Caps

?go Base Captaincy Needs a List of Veteran Caps

WBduel and Javduel are simplistic enough that it doesn't really matter that much, but basing is incredibly specialized and bad captains frequency kill go base.

The captaincy is frequently hijacked by newbies and trolls and it's a huge waste of everyone's time.

Lines need to be balanced and only veterans know who is good and how to do this. Instead you have severe talent imbalances or trolls putting in multiple specials.

There should be a list of who can captain, i.e., everyone who is a 7* or above in TWDT-B. That's an extremely long list of players who at least have some experience in the league and a basic understanding of making decent lines where people can have fun.

I have no issue with people learning new ships or playing out of position, but when one team is captained by Oder adding the 8 best players and the other is captained by peepeesock37 not adding any good players and losing 10-0, it's boring for everyone on both sides and people get annoyed and log off or leave the arena, kills all the momentum.

Working...
X