X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majorcrisis2
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    I'm in no way trying to put down the captains or players in the "blowout" game. I used it as an example that that the following game was capped by ixt, who's team won and he was one player who was not on the "list". The game was incredibly close and exciting. Ixt proved himself to be a fine captain that game. This pokes holes in any (ogrons) argument that games were being ruined by "noob" captains There was no serious problem happening to even warrant this thread.

Claus' behavior tonight.. well .. if you want to throw around the word pathetic...that speaks for itself.

2 rage quits, cursing at everyone, misconstruing the facts that transpired here on forums.

I'm not saying I'm a basing guru either. I'm saying I have enough knowledge along with countless other players to captain competitive fun ?go base games.

If I'm being honest.. I'd like to start seeing penalties thrown at rage quitter in ?go base. That seems like a good place to start if anything needs to be cleaned up.
    You could see this blowout coming before it started. I went to !np in lineup because i had to go. But a blowout comes from both captains in my opinion. Caps can see whoever the other is adding, in this case Oder could have seen cripple lacking terr/sharks, yet he kept adding the 'great' people to make sure he would win. Just like when a pro vs noob caps, its also the job of other captain to balance the shit in my eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    lmfao

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Efhat View Post
    look whos #1 on that spider list fam. where are you?
    look whos been in the top 5 basing lists the past ten TWDTs. where are you?

if I wanted to add everyone in a fucken lanc and lose 15:00-00:001 i think everyone would be completely fine with it.

many players have earned their proper spots and respect in this game in their perspective leagues.

what have you done.

it's one thing if you've based long enough to have a say in it. but when the fuck have you ever based? you're not even on that twdt list.
    you've never based. you are no one to be inputting their opinion in a league you have zero experience in.

I'm defending TWDT BASING CHAMPION you dipshit.

I'm # 30 in base overall

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I'm in no way trying to put down the captains or players in the "blowout" game. I used it as an example that that the following game was capped by ixt, who's team won and he was one player who was not on the "list". The game was incredibly close and exciting. Ixt proved himself to be a fine captain that game. This pokes holes in any (ogrons) argument that games were being ruined by "noob" captains There was no serious problem happening to even warrant this thread.

Claus' behavior tonight.. well .. if you want to throw around the word pathetic...that speaks for itself.

2 rage quits, cursing at everyone, misconstruing the facts that transpired here on forums.

I'm not saying I'm a basing guru either. I'm saying I have enough knowledge along with countless other players to captain competitive fun ?go base games.

If I'm being honest.. I'd like to start seeing penalties thrown at rage quitter in ?go base. That seems like a good place to start if anything needs to be cleaned up.

Leave a comment:

• skyforger
    replied
    Isn't AoS Rodney, one of the best 2019 sharks.

Leave a comment:

• Efhat
    replied
    I am more than positive I am LIGHT YEARS ahead of experience than you have when it comes to basing or creating basing lines.
    i am more than positive 10 out of 10 times any person in trench wars will pick me over you when it comes to capping in basing.
    its an irrelevant and inaccurate comparison and your efforts are just getting more and more pathetic.

it's the same concept as if someone had the option to choose between Mythril and yourself in WBDUEL who do you think is getting picked?
    it's the same concept as if someone had the option to choose between Ease and yourself in JAVDUEL who do you think is getting picked?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...au0/edit#gid=0

look whos #1 on that spider list fam. where are you?
    look whos been in the top 5 basing lists the past ten TWDTs. where are you?

if I wanted to add everyone in a fucken lanc and lose 15:00-00:001 i think everyone would be completely fine with it.

many players have earned their proper spots and respect in this game in their perspective leagues.

what have you done.

it's one thing if you've based long enough to have a say in it. but when the fuck have you ever based? you're not even on that twdt list.
    you've never based. you are no one to be inputting their opinion in a league you have zero experience in.
    Last edited by Efhat; 02-17-2019, 05:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Efhat
    replied
    Edit seems to ruin images posted .. ug..

vet base game blowout

ogron raging quitting

No need for others.. ixt oderus game was best.. hope these links work dunno why they aren't for me
    Name someone aside from Oder who wasnt in their primary basing ship that game pn the other team

i am not going to play go base and force people to play their primary ships that they do not want to play in a public game

so myself, aprix and AOS took the hit and played other ships

it is called COMPROMISING for the sake of game play.

a blow out? the whole point of this is so IDIOTS who have ZERO basing knowledge do not cap.
    Last edited by Efhat; 02-17-2019, 05:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Efhat
    replied

vet base game blowout

ogron raging quitting

No need for others.. ixt oderus game was best.. hope these links work dunno why they aren't for me
    Look at the players and the ships they played you retard.

no one wanted to shark so I sharked

no one wanted to terr so Aprix terred

no one wanted to shark so AOS sharked

look at nowon
    he was afk in the first minutes of the game, golden duck subbed in and went negative.

your statements and efforts are so desperate and innacurate it?s sad.

shut up already. The very next game who won when you initially got benched and then went negative

if you were there in the beginning of the game, instead of joining the arena 8 minutes into the game you'd understand what happened.

and don't say you were there in the beginning, because the only person that was in the arena that was available to sub nowon at the time was golden duck after a few minutes in.

its truly pathetic the efforts you are making to prove such an invalid point.

and look at the lines. do you see anyone javving, wbing, lancing all game?
    or newbies being picked?

irrelevent example. stop wasting your time man.
    Last edited by Efhat; 02-17-2019, 05:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied

vet base game blowout

ogron raging quitting

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    This is what I saw...
    I enter base seeing a game in progress with two game quality saver "vets" from ogrons elite white list. The below score shows the complete blowout that ensued.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/LGtbWmv.png[/img]
    A new game begins. Ogron claims cap. 1000k claims cap. Ogron immediately rages and calls 1000k a garbage newb who has no place cappin in ?go base. Words ensue. Ogron proceeds to insult staff and a slew of others.. myself included. Calling us forum trolls and cunts ect. Game is completed. Was a bit hard to break cram for us but we had managed a semi respectable 3:36 loss. Ogrons teams wins.
    Cap race is done quickly and efficiently as soon as new game is available. The winners are ixt and oderus. This was by far the BEST game of the night. Great job ixt selecting a well rounded team that proved to be the winner in a close hard fought match
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/LSzqzEk.png[/img]
    Next game begins.. Ixt and Beast claim cap. Lines are made. Game starts. Ogron continues his raging about us having a jav and that he was teamkilled by it. Ogron pms ixt to relinquish his cap spot and give it to him. Ixt agrees. Ogron then proceeds to use his captain power to do a /!remove player on himself. He does a rage quit and specs leaving team at midway point in game.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/rvqeyLI.png[/img]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/fHbsBQQ.png[/img]
    Mood is completely killed in base. We still try to make a new game and caps are claimed. Ogron rages more. Caps are not to his pleasing.

Game begins. At one minute mark ogron again rage quits as terr leaving team helpless. One by one rest of players spec and game dies.

Ogron runs to forums to completely twist the events that actually took place and lays blame on everyone but himself.

Grow up ogron.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    redo delte
    Last edited by Jessup; 02-17-2019, 03:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Falconeer
    replied
    Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    next game more shitters capping, more horrendous lines, Ixador capping my team and adding javs TKing me on go. Fun!

Staff is so incompetent and out of touch with the player base, it's insane.
    You attack people constantly for being 'ez' and being 'trash' and you seem unhappy and constantly hostile. You would probably be happier if you didn't spend all day putting people down for dying or not listening to you.

How would you have made better lines than Ixa or Beast? Go through how they chose their lines, and give an example of how they could have chosen better given who was in the arena. If you can't actually demonstrate that there were better ways to make the teams then you have no ground to stand on when blaming people for their choices.

Leave a comment:

• Mootland Farmer
    replied
    Is the issue that veteran players don't want to !cap? Why not have a time frame (30 seconds) to allow all those who want to !cap to nominate themselves. After the time is up, allow another 30 seconds for players to vote (1 each) who they want to have as Captain. Just an alternative idea to having a list.

Leave a comment:

• ogron
    replied
    next game more shitters capping, more horrendous lines, Ixador capping my team and adding javs TKing me on go. Fun!

Staff is so incompetent and out of touch with the player base, it's insane.

Leave a comment:

• ogron
    replied
    Another shit game with Beast and IXT capping, horrendously unbalanced lines, our cap leaving mid-game with no sub while we play 7v8.

Good stuff.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X