Somebody please has to do something about this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody please has to do something about this

Theres a player named Lao who won't stop asking me where I live, he says he says gonna murder me if he finds out.. I'm just trying to have a chill time playing subspace and this guy is really scaring me
    1:ikpt> this has become more entertaining than playing
    1:lynnja> anything is more interesting than trenchwars
    1:lynnja> have you just realised that
    1:ph> this is not for amusement purposes, we are trying to save duel pasta from a life of misery and genital warts.

"The world is a wheel where everyone steals, and when we rise it's like strawberry fields."

If you feel like taking down a criminal, you can tell the police, and they will setup a safe house, where an undercover officer stays, complete with cameras. Then they will instruct you to give him that address, and when he shows he will be arrested for intent to murder.

If you'd rather avoid all of that, :P you can screenshot him saying these things and tell TW staff, and link the screenshots. There's no way he can get your address. You can add him to ?ignore.txt after.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this Lao dude has multiple aliases and routinely harasses players like this. Really wish there was a way to ?ignore his IP or something.

Comment

I've never seen the guy myself, but if all of this is true I should expect staff to take action and permban him by IP
        sleepyjoe> this is a mental health ward not a competitive video game

Comment

He told me he's gonna do it cuz he thinks I'm ABZ, which is a rival gang to his apparently. I've never done shit to this guy. I've never been gang affiliated and never will be. Please be good to each other people, life's too short for bullshit violence.
          1:ikpt> this has become more entertaining than playing
          1:lynnja> anything is more interesting than trenchwars
          1:lynnja> have you just realised that
          1:ph> this is not for amusement purposes, we are trying to save duel pasta from a life of misery and genital warts.

"The world is a wheel where everyone steals, and when we rise it's like strawberry fields."

Comment

So where do you live buddy?! I'm gonna fk out your eyeballs ol'son

Comment

It is very much a banable offense, next time he does it screenshot and provide it to any mod+ and they'll have to banG him outta here
              3:BOMBED> got donuts
              3:BOMBED> how jealous
              3:Heaven> how american
              3:BOMBED> ??????????
              3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
              3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

What kind of faggot joins gangs these days.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                X