Hey ya'll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey ya'll

I'm going into hibernation with a2m for awhile. The zone has become too toxic for my liking. This does not mean that Under City will be ending. I am leaving it equally shared responsibility among all members, please keep the squad going, it is my baby. To all the haters, I dunno what to tell you, you guys need to get a grip and do the right thing. Be good people.
    1:ikpt> this has become more entertaining than playing
    1:lynnja> anything is more interesting than trenchwars
    1:lynnja> have you just realised that
    1:ph> this is not for amusement purposes, we are trying to save duel pasta from a life of misery and genital warts.

"The world is a wheel where everyone steals, and when we rise it's like strawberry fields."

you okay? Your squad has only existed for 2 weeks Stripes....surely you can't be that attached? During off-seasons squads come and go on a daily/weekly basis as people move about whilst they can pre-TWL
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Nah I'm totally fine, and yes I'm that attached
      1:ph> this is not for amusement purposes, we are trying to save duel pasta from a life of misery and genital warts.

"The world is a wheel where everyone steals, and when we rise it's like strawberry fields."

Comment

Any other questions?

Comment

Aite good, peace pplz

Comment

I'll say one more thing...

Pain is a small thing to a giant.

Comment

Stripes is someone bothering you? or just the general atmosphere is toxic?

The zone is too toxic which is why the community needs to come together and stop supporting people who are unwilling to change...

Comment

Dude, during your time away from the game, you need to put the bottle down and refind yourself. The guy who was pm spamming me yesterday is not the Adam I know.
                You need to not let the little things get to you man and be so sensitive to people on an online game. No one owes anyone anything online, nor should anyone expect that. I hope when you come back to the game you're sober.
                Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Yeah stripes do what most people do in this game, turn off your feelings and become a sociopath. Good advice Vys

Or maybe people can grow up and stop harassing others?

Comment

I'm completely fine, ask RaCk. He follows me on IG. I'm tired of telling people to chill out. Comon guys, this is Stripes, I'm invincible boys.

Comment

Ok one more lil thing, you guys worrying me again. I've actually been drinking a lot less lately. Keep it real ppl. It's all we got in life.

Comment

You are cool stripes! Thanks for being YOU and a friend here. I'm sorry if people got under your skin.. it happens. internet can be a cyclic place of never ending negativity and hurt and trash talk. Put a cog in the wheel world!! If you quit you will be missed.. but dude.. go to bed and see how you feel after 12 hours of sleep! Hope we can see you sooner than later for a few wbduels !!
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post
                          Yeah stripes do what most people do in this game, turn off your feelings and become a sociopath. Good advice Vys

Or maybe people can grow up and stop harassing others?
                          LOOOOOOOL .. that was classic response falc
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Was nice playing with you Stripes. Best of luck and hope to see you back

Comment

Need a friend? Hit me up!

Comment

Working...
                              X