Sulla is Harassing me and wont stop Staff Unable to Address Harassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sulla is Harassing me and wont stop Staff Unable to Address Harassment

Player Sulla has been harassing me for 10 years. He has 100 aliases that he switches because I ignore him. I report his harassment to staff and they tell me to ignore him, they don't do anything about him evading my ignore and/or constant excessive harassment. I never talk to or about this player at anytime; I have had his name in ignore.txt for years. I report him for evading my ignore.txt by creating new aliases and continuing to harassme on a daily basis.

Other people in the room reported that the player(s) were harassing me. I told them that I have him ignored, and Sulla switched alias to come back as Thugs and continued the harassment. The other player harassing with him was "7roll"

and staff is telling me that sulla changing aliases is not evidence.

and I have reported this player for harassment numerous times, yet staff each times says they have no previous report of harassment

staffer:
    This down to a he said vs she said case. Without being there and without logs, I can't make a determination. I have no reason to beileve a user changed names to blantently avoid your ignore.txt file.
    I also have no evidence the player changed names to avoid messaging your ignore.txt.
    Last edited by A fem bot; 02-18-2019, 05:35 PM.
    Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
    Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

cry me a river newb
    WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

The other player harassing with him was "7roll"

If harassing is calling someone out because they specced in base because they were losing, then yes I was harassing this dirty little hamster. Teams were 6v6 and she killed the game. Just keep her in spec where she belongs. She's a tragedy to this game.

Comment

Type ?ignore (players name)
        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

?ignore doesnt stop someone from ruining a game of base by speccing because they are losing

Comment

Pls work this beef out amongst yourselves. To OP: creating threads like this only serves to stress you out more

Comment

Originally posted by Lupin View Post
              Pls work this beef out amongst yourselves. To OP: creating threads like this only serves to stress you out more
              Sulla don't harass people unless it's BH, 7roll quitting squads because they are boring is like fembot quitting practice because it's boring. Fem bot suck your tit if you feel bad and you will feel better, works on myself every time OR provide logs and screenshots.

Comment

Using aliases to evade ignores and harass someone, particularly over a long period of time, is considered punishable harassment. If this happens to you, go in-game, press ESC to open the chat window to full, then press the PrintScreen button at least 5 times in a row. Send the screenshots from your screenshots folder in Continuum either to twcomplaints at gmail, or to one of the Ban Ops (tucker or Zazu).
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                  Using aliases to evade ignores and harass someone, particularly over a long period of time, is considered punishable harassment. If this happens to you, go in-game, press ESC to open the chat window to full, then press the PrintScreen button at least 5 times in a row. Send the screenshots from your screenshots folder in Continuum either to twcomplaints at gmail, or to one of the Ban Ops (tucker or Zazu).
                  Well if it's established he's doing it, i hope you guys warn him before the netban comes . . . even if he knows the rules.

Comment

LOL harassing "10 years" because some1 ruins base game and gets shit dosnt mean harassing. gypsi ur such a weak loser. drown you'r self on booze like you have done everyday. trolling isnt illegal tho... so heads up newbs
                    WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Fem bot is famous for lying
                      Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                        LOL harassing "10 years" because some1 ruins base game and gets shit dosnt mean harassing. gypsi ur such a weak loser. drown you'r self on booze like you have done everyday. trolling isnt illegal tho... so heads up newbs
                        Sounds like Gypsi left mid game or griefed a base game somehow. Sigh I wish all zones would stop punishing themselves and move to AS3. Maybe have the bot auto-collect stats on who leaves games when it's not a lagout, and then ban them and their aliases, MACID, IPS and seriel hard drive number from playing that arena. You want to evade? buy or use a new computer. Even easier, stop messing around with games.

Only reason you should get in is because you made a commitment to stay and play regardless of what happens. The bot can determine what is natural using statistics for normal practice leaving by gathering stats from 100 people who are not griefers. As soon as there is a significant difference in the stats, the player would be barred from the arena for a determined amount of months. This would be purely automated and completely accurate.

Probably more possible on an AS3 server, which is why people should advocate for a switch. Truth is no one really wants bots to moderate, because yelling at bots is boring, and from what I can tell you mostly all want trolls and griefers in the game or you would be bored. It's funny that one of the biggest trolls (or used to be) in the game constantly advocates for ways to permanently fix the problems, and no one supports..

Though i guess to be fair, it is a ton of work to do this properly. Need a full time coder.

There are games that use this method, they check for a normal distribution of data points, and it's then easy to pick out variances that are abnormal, like with cheating or intentional practice leaving. The greater the pool size, the more accurate it becomes.

I'm the type of person where if I was a moderator, my "moderation" wouldn't be to be a police man and ban you or gag you. I would start coding fixes
                        Last edited by Falconeer; 02-19-2019, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Has qan said anything about as3? Sounds great but ton of work probably

Comment

Moving to ASSS has various difficulties. There was a move to do it a few years back, but in the end it didn't go forward.
                            • The largest IMO is that all SSC zones would need to join a new biller. Or TW would have to break away from SSC. This is because Priit will not respond to anyone, and so can't be negotiated with as far as whitelisting new server IPs for SSC, copying over the biller data, etc.
                            • Related, we'd have to create a massive bureaucracy to sort out who owns which name, as again, fresh biller. All usage data would also be lost.
                            • Bots would need to be updated. TWCore can run on ASSS, but, for example, POiD pointed out that some ASSS commands are identical to subgame but return different output, which TWCore bots depend on for various functions.
                            • We'd have to pay for it. We might be able to host on our current bot/web server, but that would require testing.
                            • It'd be a great deal of work, and we often have trouble getting enough capable people together to add basic features and keep things from breaking.
                            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Ah ... yeah in that case it's probably not worth. Thx for the info

Comment

Working...
                              X