No announcement yet.

Test a Cram Reset in ?go base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you may have noticed, the bot should output those who did not play the last match when starting a new one, so it might be a step in the right direction. It's at least clearer and more out in the open now.

---

We'll be disabling the cram reset test feature for the duration of TWL so that TWL players are able to practice with settings as close as possible to what they'll face in LB. If time allows, the current TWL/TWBD settings (timer for port/burst; greens changes; shark shrap every other death) will also be added for the duration of TWL, along with a new graphical timer showing below the energy bar.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

The problem is of the inbalance of skill in baser players.
      More experienced players -will not- stick around for a round that is being capped by novice players, and in fact will leave the arena killing the game.
      This scenerio has played out countless times for a decade.
      It is not the capping alone who exclude less experienced players. This is only ignoring the elephant in the room which is that there is a signifigant imbalance in skill in the game for years and years.

The -only- solution was one that very few individuals were willing to take on. Training squads that invite newplayers to basing and take the time to review skills and captain practice games.
      Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
      Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

Originally posted by A fem bot View Post
        The problem is of the inbalance of skill in baser players.
        More experienced players -will not- stick around for a round that is being capped by novice players, and in fact will leave the arena killing the game.
        This scenerio has played out countless times for a decade.
        It is not the capping alone who exclude less experienced players. This is only ignoring the elephant in the room which is that there is a signifigant imbalance in skill in the game for years and years.

The -only- solution was one that very few individuals were willing to take on. Training squads that invite newplayers to basing and take the time to review skills and captain practice games.
        Another solution is people grow up past the emotional intelligence of when they were 14.

Comment

Working...
        X