TWEL UPDATE QUESTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL UPDATE QUESTION

So I just had an idea. Is there any way to fix a bot to auto challenge duels for a new TWEL/ ?go duel league? I was thinking there is a lot a bot could do to make TWEL a successful league again. I ask this because TWEL is a premier league yet has always been left up to players individually to decide when to issue their own /!challenges . This often times creates trepidation and the environment becomes extremely boring with a bunch of afkers or people just not wanting to accept a challenge for whatever reason they may have. This is one reason TWEL has not been that successful since the first 2 seasons it was held. For the vast amount of time it is a dead arena with no purpose or reason.

I'd love to see a new twel set in place for this spring or summer. My idea would have specific times where twel season was taking place in ?go duel. Maybe certain hours in the weekdays.. or better yet devote a time block on Saturdays for it. Something where no host is needed would be ideal. Kind of similar to how ?go tourney works but for duels while needing no host. Random challenges could work or better yet have the stats factor in to determine best choices for duels with those in arena. If odd number of players were in the arena the player waiting would be assigned the next duel available. Obviously players who just finished their duel should get a breather time..perhaps turn them off from playing until they decide to jump back in or give them 2 minutes or something as a breather.

I think if a push is made integrating automated /!challenges while also announcing specific times for qualifying games it could really help this league make a resurgence. It could be treated like TSL was. Have set times that would count towards the ladder used for the league. This would create intensity and focus back into TWEL and bring a reason again to participate in this league.

1vs1 can easily be argued to be the ultimate league showing individual player skill within the zone so should not be left out!

Another idea I have that would help TWEL is to put a timer on duels. 15 or 20 minutes seems like a fair time to end a duel no matter what the score is. Ties could be accepted within the ladder.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018
Working...
X