No announcement yet.

Borrowing in TWD is so good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading this I believe voting on Jessup's IQ in my Roll's Polls would be beneficial.
    Please take the time to vote. Grasps Jones

Thank you for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      I love borrowing.. on off season.. Doing borrows now is pretty bad honestly. I'm tired of squads using the best players in arena while my squad is using our true line. It skews ladder, it skews pre twl practice, We should have restraints on when and how borrows should be used. Yes in theory it helps with activity.. but it has some serious drawbacks too.
      You realize I enter DDs vs Paladen because Paladen is a squad I can play against somewhat fairly, only to get stuck playing against wb gods like Peru and Casket etc? That's a two way street, honey, and jb stink abuses the fk out of it, leaving Paladen players in spec to borrow better Warbirds to beat a basing squad. I realize that isn't you, personally (and I have no issue with you whatsoever), but if you have such an issue with it, control your children before you try to call out other squads on it. Y'all fkers do it, too.

Comment

Thx for proving my point missa heheh. That was all I was trying to say about borrows in the first place but people decided to attack me directly instead of dealing with the point I mentioned. Yes Paladen has done it a FEW times but only as a result of so many squads doing it to us. I promise you we have allowed MORE borrows to other squads than we have taken them. It isn't just me who is mad when it happens and ya jb was fighting fire with fire a few times. I've done it a few times myself even but it was a reaction only to how other squads have been abusing the feature.

I never said I think borrows should be removed completely. In fact I said I LOVE BORROWS. What qan did there was a great thing and I was an early proponent of implementing this feature into the bot system but I don't like the abuse that can happen as a result when squads have enough but are not using their own lines. It may as well be a glorified wbduel then.

All I was trying to say is the ranking system in TWD is tainted because of it and during TWL preseason I wish there were stricter rules that were in place to stop teams from not using their roster if in fact they are present.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          Thx for proving my point missa heheh. That was all I was trying to say about borrows in the first place but people decided to attack me directly instead of dealing with the point I mentioned. Yes Paladen has done it a FEW times but only as a result of so many squads doing it to us. I promise you we have allowed MORE borrows to other squads than we have taken them. It isn't just me who is mad when it happens and ya jb was fighting fire with fire a few times. I've done it a few times myself even but it was a reaction only to how other squads have been abusing the feature.

I never said I think borrows should be removed completely. In fact I said I LOVE BORROWS. What qan did there was a great thing and I was an early proponent of implementing this feature into the bot system but I don't like the abuse that can happen as a result when squads have enough but are not using their own lines. It may as well be a glorified wbduel then.

All I was trying to say is the ranking system in TWD is tainted because of it and during TWL preseason I wish there were stricter rules that were in place to stop teams from not using their roster if in fact they are present.
          You literally sit your own squadmates to borrow better players from better squads in DDs. You are the biggest hypocrite around it seems. People aren't stupid, so why treat them as such?
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Scapegoat much?
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...