No announcement yet.

Elim Ship Skins - Call to Action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want that psychedelic ship and will do ANYTHING to achieve it.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Just an update on this.

bram's ships are now live in a dev arena and I'll be chatting with qan & BIET on how the bot development can move forward.
      Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
        Congratulations and thank you to Bram! We will be using his ship skins in Elim and potentially other places! Currently Wirah is uploading the skins to elim and biet is working on the bot to allow for those who ranked high enough to use the new skins in elim! With each season, comes new eligibility for unlocking the skins. TBD whether or not we allow people who have earned from a previous season to continuously use them until the championship.

We have decided to go with
        1-3 - Gold skin
        4-10 - Silver skin
        11-25 - Bronze skin

Anyone who ranks in a higher tier, may also use the lower tier skins.
        TBD whether or not we allow people who have earned from a previous season to continuously use them until the championship.

Thanks!

qan Can add a pub achievement list. In fact I'm surprised one is not in place. You would type !achievments or !ach or !acheive and the bot would give you a list of achievments to complete. I'll try think of some right now.

1. Win a flag game without the other team touching the flag once in a 8 vs 8 player game.
        2. Get 30 kills in warbird without dying once.
        3. Get 30 kills in spider without dying once.
        4. Make a 10 player levi kill.
        5. Kill two players at once in a warbird
        6. Get 8 TEKS in a game.
        7. Win 3 flag games in a row with 8vs8 population.

I'm sure you can think of more. You can also have a !daily list of things to do that award you pubbux, and you would type !daily to see what they are.

Accomplishing things on the achievement list will be harder than the daily list, and it can potentially award you a silver/bronze ship in another arena like elim. This is a good way to get pub players to transition from pub to elim. There can also be single awards for each achievement, but an overall award for completing them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

qan Can add a pub achievement list. In fact I'm surprised one is not in place. You would type !achievments or !ach or !acheive and the bot would give you a list of achievments to complete. I'll try think of some right now.

1. Win a flag game without the other team touching the flag once in a 8 vs 8 player game.
          2. Get 30 kills in warbird without dying once.
          3. Get 30 kills in spider without dying once.
          4. Make a 10 player levi kill.
          5. Kill two players at once in a warbird
          6. Get 8 TEKS in a game.
          7. Win 3 flag games in a row with 8vs8 population.

I'm sure you can think of more. You can also have a !daily list of things to do that award you pubbux, and you would type !daily to see what they are.

Accomplishing things on the achievement list will be harder than the daily list, and it can potentially award you a silver/bronze ship in another arena like elim. This is a good way to get pub players to transition from pub to elim. There can also be single awards for each achievement, but an overall award for completing them all.
          I've had this idea of achievements and daily quest laying around for about 9 months now, but all my implementations just didn't feel right. They all ended up feeling the same as the milestones, ever increasing values without any meaning to them. If you and other people are willing to share some of their ideas for achievements we can build up a list of the most interesting and valuable ones.

Special unlockable graphics were also high on the list of rewards for achievements and premium buy options.

Comment

Originally posted by BIET View Post

I've had this idea of achievements and daily quest laying around for about 9 months now, but all my implementations just didn't feel right. They all ended up feeling the same as the milestones, ever increasing values without any meaning to them. If you and other people are willing to share some of their ideas for achievements we can build up a list of the most interesting and valuable ones.

Special unlockable graphics were also high on the list of rewards for achievements and premium buy options.
            Stay alive in Terrier for 10 minutes. Could make sure the bot detects your ship within the base only.

In what sense does it feel like values without meaning? Like it feels like too much of a grind? I think the meaning comes by adding rewards maybe? The Daily quests can reward in game items you can use right away and some pubbux, the achievements could give pubbux for each one, and for all of them completed you could get unlockable graphics etc. The only other thing you can reward is specific ship setting improvements. So someone who completes all achievements get an additional 50 energy to their recharge or multifire to their ship (sort of like distention, just make a very narrow multifire - nothing too wide). But all suggestions, definitely do what the community wants here.

Comment

Working...
            X