BAN FALCONEER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAN FALCONEER

Enough is enough. Thread derailing and useless trolling must be stopped!

Let's keep this to voting only. As you can see from his post below (edited about 4 times in the last 15 minutes) this obviously bothers him.
    Let the votes speak for themselves.
    BAN FALCONEER
    68.89%
    DONT BAN FALCONEER
    31.11%
    Last edited by 7roll; 03-27-2019, 12:46 PM.

You guys derail threads by talking about me, as evidenced by a thread started about me. Makes you look emo.

My first post in every thread is on topic.

https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...e-on-the-forum

Ignore me if you can't handle it.

7roll going for community acceptance by finding someone to ostracize that the community dislikes. You think they will love you better after? Your name is literally "TROLL" they will go after you next. Especially for being a drama starter.

Also no one is going to ban me ever, I'm literally just posting what I think about wb settings and other things, even if the forum had rules that's not illegal.

look it's a trench wars league player (at 7 minutes) disagreeing with me on forums! (I'm the fat lady)

"I kept my composure, i wanted to kill her, but i didnt!"

I'm like a guest in your restaurant (zone) you should all be thrilled and happy I'm willing to play these boring settings.
    Last edited by Falconeer; 03-27-2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Provided this gets a compelling # of votes, I urge moderators (if we have any) to give this consideration. I and maybe others would be happy providing what I see as evidence of chronic thread derailment and provocation/gaslighting of forum members by Falconeer to a mod inbox or impartial party.

Thanks,
      Lupin

Comment

It's fucking mindblowing that it's gone on this long.

Comment

Freedom of speech is everyones right.
          That being said, this guy has a opinion on everything, a opinion on stuff he has absolutely no idea about, its pretty obvious hes determined to talk absolute bollucks for fame, Its with a heavy heart I must say this guy needs to be silenced.
          British> my 18th tomoz $$
          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

It's funny people think I care about fame or attention, I keep saying to ignore me.

Also no, what tends to happen is I post my view on something like wb settings, someone with a big ego get's mad that I "dared" to type in a league thread since I'm not on a league squad and have one base game. They call me unskilled, bring up the number of trophies I won (which is zero), then go on to say "STFU" and stop writing essays (all of which they can avoid, by ignoring my posts through the forums). When I reply and defend myself from attacks, *THEN* I am accused of derailing threads. This is mostly about people on a power trip thinking it will be funny drama to get me banned.

What's more if you didn't like everything being about me, why are you making another thread and talking about me? yet again? You see me starting threads about anyone?

Staff would never ban me, as I've done nothing extreme. As it's against their policies, and actually going forward if they want to promote a better in game culture they will probably advise you all to solve your problems with players on your own. It's not their job to babysit us if you don't like someone. nor have I done anything different from anyone here. Look at yourselves before you throw stones.

Comment

falc if noone appreciates your posts why even post?
              lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Originally posted by midoent View Post
                falc if noone appreciates your posts why even post?
                No one is a big claim, you think 8 or 20 people voting represent the whole zone? the whole forum even? If we take the amount of people who would actually ban me from continuum completely, then out of 500+ people the poll would probably be more split 60/40. Which is more than can be said for other people... especially because people value ideals like free speech and letting people play/participate in a dying game. I post for myself, you all don't have to read it. Staff can skip my posts or read it and have a different point of view to weigh in on with the decisions they have to make.

90% of the time I actually offer my opinion as a drop in the bucket. I'm a developer, which means whatever I do is based on community input and a majority consensus 70-90% of people liking something is what dictates to me when an idea is good or not. That means in discussions about settings, while I might feel personally that WB is fine the way it is... ultimately I would go with what the majority wants!

When it concerns staff policy that is when I am more rigid since that deals with what is morally correct or not, in the end my views in that area would protect people and ensure you're not thrown out like garbage or judged for the rest of your life in game for making threads like this. In other words if 7roll wanted to one day help out I would give him staff and tell him how. Not say "no you're a fucking troll, you should be banned, you're evil"
                Last edited by Falconeer; 03-27-2019, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                  You heard the man, go sign up right now. I heard if we hit 150 signups falcconeard will be banished to hockey zone
                  Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

Sure, if you guys get 150 sign ups in league I voluntarily will stop posting here for 1 year (for every year that you guys accomplish this). I'll throw in the discord TW/subspace server too.
                  You said this on December 21st, your doomsday. We exceeded your quota, but yet you're still here, 631,000 words later. Lying and not staying true to your word is a serious ethical infraction for someone who is well read in Immanuel Kant. You've dug your own grave my friend, and Kant would be disgusted with you.

Honestly though, Falconeer is pretty harmless. If anything, he fluffs up the post count on the forums and we get to watch people in the community use him as a punching bag whenever they're bored enough to spar with him. I've also hit him with several judo chops when I was having a bad day, but to no avail. The guy just won't fucking die.

As long as the rest of us understand he's incredibly confused and almost nobody is actually reading his essays or worse, being convinced by them, he's just a weird troll in his attic who's broadcasting how much he enjoys wasting away his free time. 7.5 billion people though, so I guess it's not that strange, just unfortunate for trench wars.

I vote no. Guy is a certified legend without playing a single game. The man's family told him he could have the attic and he accepted. Think about that for a second. Don't take this away from him.
                  PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                  ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

I have voted a firm no.

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post

You said this on December 21st, your doomsday. We exceeded your quota, but yet you're still here, 631,000 words later. Lying and not staying true to your word is a serious ethical infraction for someone who is well read in Immanuel Kant. You've dug your own grave my friend, and Kant would be disgusted with you.

Honestly though, Falconeer is pretty harmless. If anything, he fluffs up the post count on the forums and we get to watch people in the community use him as a punching bag whenever they're bored enough to spar with him. I've also hit him with several judo chops when I was having a bad day, but to no avail. The guy just won't fucking die.

As long as the rest of us understand he's incredibly confused and almost nobody is actually reading his essays or worse, being convinced by them, he's just a weird troll in his attic who's broadcasting how much he enjoys wasting away his free time. 7.5 billion people though, so I guess it's not that strange, just unfortunate for trench wars.

I vote no. Guy is a certified legend without playing a single game. The man's family told him he could have the attic and he accepted. Think about that for a second. Don't take this away from him.
                      A few things about that,

That was a different me, with a different intent. Back then I was trolling the forum, based on the code I had, so a wrong action for right reasons. The agreement was made under the premise that the troll would disappear, and mostly something said in passing, there was no consensus nothing formal, and no one signaled agreement with it after I posted it.

Now I am a different person. In January I apologized to qan and my intent changed and I decided to no longer troll in game at all. So that agreement was fulfilled, I'm not here to troll.

I'm also just a player like everyone else so my behaviour will match other players. I don't feel I've said anything more extreme than what players have said. I'm a player. If I was staff then I would deescalate situations more often instead of taking bait. This is all just entertainment though right? No one is actually seriously emotionally disturbed here, I hope not.

If *staff* wants to enforce a word limit on forums, i think they can do that, and it would mean only moderators on forums could exceed the word limit. other than that, I'm not sure what I can do to make people happy besides not posting, which is not something I'd ask of anyone else, or demand of them... it's your right to post.
                      Last edited by Falconeer; 03-27-2019, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

A few things about that,

That was a different me, with a different intent. Back then I was trolling the forum, based on the code I had, so a wrong action for right reasons. The agreement was made under the premise that the troll would disappear, and mostly something said in passing, there was no consensus nothing formal, and no one signaled agreement with it after I posted it.

Now I am a different person. In January I apologized to qan and my intent changed and I decided to no longer troll in game at all. So that agreement was fulfilled, I'm not here to troll.

It's fine. People have retired 45 times on this forum. Free speech is the most important right anyone has. You should be free to post whatever you think, and we should be able to respond to point out how you're wrong. I appreciate how you at least try to use logic when thinking about things. I just happen to disagree with you on nearly everything, but that's because much of your analysis includes a massive lack of understanding. I don't think you're actually that bad. Just no clue how you consistently put out the volume of posts. Built in adderall or something. Pretty impressive.
                        ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Making new Forum so Myth and Falc can have a room, I mean thread, to themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by 7roll View Post
                            Making new Forum so Myth and Falc can have a room, I mean thread, to themselves.
                            An attic.
                            ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

I prefer the basement, its more cozy during hot summer days.

Comment

Working...
                              X