Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirah Just Lost the Game
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

I don't think Falco has bad intentions and even if he did, he is within his rights to participate both in game and forum, as long as he follows terms of service or whatever this game/zone has.

With that said Falco-be-everywhere can be a bit heavy even for a guy like me who happens to agree with most of Falco POVs that I've read. If it's too much I just skip the long posts, others can completely set him to ignore. Falco obviously has alot of passion and time to dedicate to this game, I recommend upper staff find an appropriate role for his dedication to express in a productive way for the betterment of the game. Similar to the success of Orgon being assigned to elim league.

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
        I don't think Falco has bad intentions and even if he did, he is within his rights to participate both in game and forum, as long as he follows terms of service or whatever this game/zone has.

With that said Falco-be-everywhere can be a bit heavy even for a guy like me who happens to agree with most of Falco POVs that I've read. If it's too much I just skip the long posts, others can completely set him to ignore. Falco obviously has alot of passion and time to dedicate to this game, I recommend upper staff find an appropriate role for his dedication to express in a productive way for the betterment of the game. Similar to the success of Orgon being assigned to elim league.
        The same people ignored you on forums and you don't even post a lot.. if you posted just a bit more there would be a ban call probably. lol

Comment

Falconeer why dont you just do hot or nots? Just say what you see with the scores, twl is lacking punditry
          British> my 18th tomoz $$
          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

I don't know maybe people think I want what I want and forget what league players or other people think? And that's just not true. There is right and wrong on some topics for sure, but when it comes to things like settings/gameplay/maps, basically anything that is preference based, that solely depends on what the community overall wants and would find fun. This has always been my view in matters of preference... Taking things away from the game is always a last option.. so providing choices/customization is favored...

I post this song in juxtaposition to this thread. I think the world can be a shitty place and no one here is a bad person, we should try be kind to each other.

Comment

STFU 7ROLL YOU are a TROLL and your name proves it. You have trolled me nonstop for weeks to the point I had to ?ignore you. You provide nothing to forums either. Falc is a member of our community and makes many valid points.

This is a completely unofficial poll too and is trolling in itself.

GTFO dude.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup thank you for your concern.
                Due to people voting - you're statements are irrelevant. Kind of like you.
                Your comical attitude just might earn you a spot on Rolls Polls!

Coming to a Forum near you every Wednesday!

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

Did you think it was a secret? Maybe if base had more than 3 ships and wasn't boring.
                  This douche bag bashes every league and gives irrelevant input to any relevant topic.
                  He does not participate in any league, and sits in spectator chat bashing the zone and it's players and it's leagues.
                  Tired of him derailing every single relevant topic that has needed attention. If this is the case then restrict players who ARE NOT participating in TWL to not post in TWL related forums. Especially someone who has not played ANY TWD games, ANY TWL games, ANY GAME relevant to leagues in general and just sits here and insults every league.
                  FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                  #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post

This douche bag bashes every league and gives irrelevant input to any relevant topic.
                    He does not participate in any league, and sits in spectator chat bashing the zone and it's players and it's leagues.
                    Tired of him derailing every single relevant topic that has needed attention. If this is the case then restrict players who ARE NOT participating in TWL to not post in TWL related forums. Especially someone who has not played ANY TWD games, ANY TWL games, ANY GAME relevant to leagues in general and just sits here and insults every league.
                    I would agree to giving him one last chance in league threads, derail anymore threads that you haven't participated in and are not participating in, silence in that sub and be done with it. I wouldn't ban him from public thread though. That's my opinion.
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

There's an ignore feature on the forums. If you have a problem with a particular user who isn't breaking any rules and you don't want to read their posts (and there are many, depending on the reader), it's an option. Another option is to simply scroll past their posts. Or, if you're unable to resist that temptation, you should exercise your right as an adult human with [the illusion of] free will to not reply to their posts.
                      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

qan is pro-troll, discuss.

Comment

I personally find this ignore forum post feature really ridiculous and bad. All it does is create a biased forum censorship. All censorship is bad. Unless it is something that is causing real harm to someone with threats or excessive personal trolling I see no reason for allowing it on this forum. Blocking users is stupid and bad.

People here are such snowflakes if they have to use a forum censor on people they feel are "irrelevant". Why can't they just scroll by posts by them if they find feel they post nothing of importance.

I can't believe how whimpy some of you people are.. you all are like "omg, he posted again , this is an outrage , ban that person! lock them out , we can't deal with this. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.. "

Like really..?? u guys are some weakling softies rofl. It's a complete laugh to me how you are behaving over falconer. It's hilarious to me minus the fact you are creating an authoritarian environment in this game and on this forum doing so where dissention is basically being made illegal. What a joke you u snowflakes.

REMOVE THE ABILITY TO BLOCK FORUM POSTS NOW!!! FREE SPEECH IS OUR RIGHT AND ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SHOULD BE HEARD!!!

Pathetic u guys.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                            I personally find this ignore forum post feature really ridiculous and bad. All it does is create a biased forum censorship. All censorship is bad. Unless it is something that is causing real harm to someone with threats or excessive personal trolling I see no reason for allowing it on this forum. Blocking users is stupid and bad.

People here are such snowflakes if they have to use a forum censor on people they feel are "irrelevant". Why can't they just scroll by posts by them if they find feel they post nothing of importance.

I can't believe how whimpy some of you people are.. you all are like "omg, he posted again , this is an outrage , ban that person! lock them out , we can't deal with this. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.. "

Like really..?? u guys are some weakling softies rofl. It's a complete laugh to me how you are behaving over falconer. It's hilarious to me minus the fact you are creating an authoritarian environment in this game and on this forum doing so where dissention is basically being made illegal. What a joke you u snowflakes.

REMOVE THE ABILITY TO BLOCK FORUM POSTS NOW!!! FREE SPEECH IS OUR RIGHT AND ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SHOULD BE HEARD!!!

Pathetic u guys.
                            I'd take the forum poll and what people are saying with a grain of salt. If they actually had a real problem they would ?ignore me. So it's just some drama for fun mostly. I agree the ignore feature just ensures people hate someone forever, when I actually want to get along with people while having the freedom to post. But if people don't want to be friendly, it's not weighing on my conscience since i did my part and met them halfway.

Efhat literally derailed the WB settings thread along with Ricko and Lupin, here is the pretty clear evidence. All my posts before they started talking about me were on topic. They are literally doing 'ignorance' trolling, which is basically making a claim despite all the evidence to contrary. They will continue to say I derail threads. Tiny I don't know how conversation about me; how much I play base or anything else revolving around me is on topic to WB settings?
                            https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...88#post1315188
                            https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...02#post1315302
                            https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...08#post1315308

At least Ricko semi-attempted to keep his post on topic, but Lupin and Efhat are 100% only talking about me in that thread.

All I did was reply to Efhat that it's not secret I don't play base. And yes, base being boring is how I feel about basing, it doesn't mean it's trashing the zone, I can't help how I feel, and there's plenty evidence around suggesting I like trench wars and want it to succeed as much as any other zone. I am not for zone nationalism, that's why I play in Trench wars, Hockey zone, Devastation, Pro league and DSB, and I would play in EG too if it had some games.

So yeah, ignore is not great from a community standpoint, if you want a healthy community you can't have people isolating themselves from others and having low tolerance. But ignore is better than totalitarian bans on people you dislike, it's a compromise. Personally I'm happy whether I'm ignored or not, but from a community standpoint if you want to actually improve the game, you have to start with stopping childish fighting like this, maybe I am right and TW is so boring that people need an enemy to fight to entertain themselves daily? might be it.
                            Last edited by Falconeer; 03-28-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me falc.. You are dealing with Ricko the Dicko and Efhat the Fuckthat.

heheheh

Lupin I never had an issue with so won't say anything bad towards him
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                                STFU 7ROLL YOU are a TROLL and your name proves it. You have trolled me nonstop for weeks to the point I had to ?ignore you. You provide nothing to forums either. Falc is a member of our community and makes many valid points.

This is a completely unofficial poll too and is trolling in itself.

GTFO dude.
                                this

Comment

Working...
                                X