[FINAL RUN] 3D printed models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FINAL RUN] 3D printed models

The first run was a success and people loved it, but there were also some of you who found out too late and weren't able to grab one before the deadline. For everyone who missed out I am offering a last chance to get a 3D printed model. This time I will only be offering warbird and javelin models. Requirements are the same as before and would require a donation of 100$ or higher to Trench Wars. It is still limited to one ship per person, but everyone who got one in the first run can donate again to receive a second model.

More instructions can be found in the original post here.

So please share this message to everyone you think will be interested. For more information or if you have any questions, please reply to this thread or message me in-game.

-BIET

P.S. If you all REALLLY want the terrier ship to be available I will reconsider. Just make sure you all convince me you really, REALLY want it.

(UPDATE 1 4/4/2019)
    For this run I'd like to stick to the warbirds being light grey and the javelins being yellow. You still get to choose if you want it one solid color or with a black cockpit. I find those to be the best fit for the ships, but if you have any requests please let me know, I'm sure we can make it work.

I would love to have this go on forever, but I have to draw a line somewhere. The deadline for this run will be May 17th 2019.

Here is what the ships look like on their stand. Your name of choice will be engraved on it as well.

Click image for larger version Name:	image_1639.jpg Views:	1 Size:	215.9 KB ID:	1316223

(UPDATE 19/4/2019)
    Due to the recent turn of events I would like to add some additional tiers if you will. The monthly upkeep for the servers is likely to double to 100$/mo because we will be hosting TW ourselves. This means that the time we can keep this ship afloat is halved. To further encourage support I would like to offer an additional ship for all donations over 400$ total, two additional for 700$ total, and I will add a lancaster for donations totaling 1000$ or more.
    If you already donated but want to donate more, the total of all your donations count.

Everyone who donated last time for a model will get a discount towards the next tiers. So if you donated 300$ last time, you only would need to donate 100$ more to get two ships.

Also, keep the suggestions coming of what you would like to receive. Be it a slight change or an addition. I haven't looked at making the spider a reality, but I do have a lancaster file. So if I get 2-3 people willing to donate for a lanc, or if someone makes a donation over 1000$, I can make that happen for sure.

(UPDATE 22/5/2019)
    Well, I've some good news and bad news. Good news is, if you really want to get your hands on one and help out the zone in the progress, go ahead and donate. Even though the deadline has passed, I've yet to start production so feel free to grab one (or two). The reason the production hasn't started is related to the bad news however. I've been caught up in other work and I won't have the time to get everything done as soon as I'd hoped. For now expect about a 4-8 week delay, but be assured it will all be worth it. On a side note, the spider and lancaster model are sadly no longer in the picture for this run, maybe some other time.

(UPDATE 02/07/2019)
    Alright! Schedule is all cleared up and I'm ready to get this started. You can no longer donate for these rewards as of 02/07/2019 15:00 GMT. I'll be in contact with everyone who has donated to talk ship preference and shipping details.

If you have questions/suggestions/tips, you are always free to contact me in this thread, via forum PM, via in-game PM/?message, via discord (biet#2111), or via email (biet@trenchwars.com). Thanks for your understanding. I'll contact everyone who donated as soon as I've made progress regarding your ship.
    Last edited by BIET; 07-02-2019, 09:08 AM. Reason: Production started, offer ended.

Will donate 100$ in two weeks from this Friday for a warbird 3D model please!
    sigpic

Comment

y no spider?
      ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

Originally posted by Skatarius View Post
        y no spider?
        this

Comment

i'm not demanding anything, and i certainly don't know how much work is entailed, but i'd probably be on board for a terrier. the other two models don't interest me as much. just for the record.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I simply don't have a 3D model of a spider.

Comment

Fuck.

if there was a spider........

id so get lol
              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

That was my first reaction too when I got the files, why would they not make a spider?! I think every ship had a 3D file of some description except for leviathan and spider. I do have these images however and it doesn't seem to difficult to translate to a 3D model. I'll keep you posted if I make any progression on that front.

Comment

Originally posted by BIET View Post
                  That was my first reaction too when I got the files, why would they not make a spider?! I think every ship had a 3D file of some description except for leviathan and spider. I do have these images however and it doesn't seem to difficult to translate to a 3D model. I'll keep you posted if I make any progression on that front.
                  ...And shark, sigh. Definitely would have opted for that if it were available. I guess there was a shark model, but it was flat. Terr still looks great, though. The best part is, it actually works pretty well on your desk: subtle enough but noticeable. Normally I don't go in for this kind of stuff but I'm strangely attached to this, heh.
                  "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                  -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

MRW

Comment

Best i can find of shark
                      MRW

Comment

Clutch mark !!!!!

lmk.....I?d get a spider one.
                        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Yeah, I got all those. Just not as a 3D file.
                          ​​​​​​

Comment

what hardware are you running? i've been using an ender3 for about 8 months or so now and i'm just getting to the point where i can reliably just throw a file into cura and grab gcode that will print right, and print sturdy, the first time around, without having to babysit. although hot damn i can watch that extruder for hours and hours, it's mesmerizing

if you wanna trade files, i'd love to take some ships and stick them on various keycap profiles - oem, cherry, dsa, sa, whatever. wish there were files for all 8 ships cuz you could swap out your numerics for the actual ships, which would be a neat little gimmicky thing

when you ship, you should totally print out a frame to secure the ships :P

also for $5000 donation i will do whatever this is except with dicks. thats basically all i do with my 3d printer. i take things and i add dicks to them. as we speak i have a small scale model u-boat VIIC still attached to its raft, and if u look real close, guess what? no periscope. thats right. peniscope. pls allow me to mail people warbirds with dicks and javs with dicks. and terrs with dicks. and lancs with dicks. and then just a giant dick with two sharks for its balls.
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Whoa. I want one. 100 bucks? What medium to transfer cash?

I am interested in the Terrier.

Comment

Working...
                              X