X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can donate here: http://trenchwars.org/donations

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      what hardware are you running? i've been using an ender3 for about 8 months or so now and i'm just getting to the point where i can reliably just throw a file into cura and grab gcode that will print right, and print sturdy, the first time around, without having to babysit. although hot damn i can watch that extruder for hours and hours, it's mesmerizing
      I'm using an UP! Mini 2 for ABS @ 0.3mm and an UP! Box+ for PLA @ 0.15mm. The bed on the box is a bit fiddly, but when it's set up correctly it delivers pretty well.

if you wanna trade files, i'd love to take some ships and stick them on various keycap profiles - oem, cherry, dsa, sa, whatever. wish there were files for all 8 ships cuz you could swap out your numerics for the actual ships, which would be a neat little gimmicky thing
      I will share all the files in about 3-4 months for everyone to use.

when you ship, you should totally print out a frame to secure the ships :P
      I could have, but I think I've found a better solution which holds and protects all the parts during transport.

Comment

Is it too late to donate to get one of these cuz I will definitely be in for a warbird.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone View Post
          Is it too late to donate to get one of these cuz I will definitely be in for a warbird.
          The deadline for this run will be May 17th 2019. So plenty of time left.

Comment

Due to the recent turn of events I would like to add some additional tiers if you will. The monthly upkeep for the servers is likely to double to 100$/mo because we will be hosting TW ourselves. This means that the time we can keep this ship afloat is halved. To further encourage support I would like to offer an additional ship for all donations over 400$ total, two additional for 700$ total, and I will add a lancaster for donations totaling 1000$ or more.
            If you already donated but want to donate more, the total of all your donations count.

Everyone who donated last time for a model will get a discount towards the next tiers. So if you donated 300$ last time, you only would need to donate 100$ more to get two ships.

Also, keep the suggestions coming of what you would like to receive. Be it a slight change or an addition. I haven't looked at making the spider a reality, but I do have a lancaster file. So if I get 2-3 people willing to donate for a lanc, or if someone makes a donation over 1000$, I can make that happen for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BIET View Post
              Everyone who donated last time for a model will get a discount towards the next tiers. So if you donated 300$ last time, you only would need to donate 100$ more to get two ships.
              To further clarify adding to previous donations. Only donation from december 2018 and forward are counted, and to get the first tier, you still need to total at least 200$. All other tiers are 100$ less. That would make it 100/300/600/900 instead of 100/400/700/1000.

Comment

Should make this part of a reward for winning TWDT or TWL.
                Each player who takes part and is on the winning team gets a model of their ship.

Maybe just Elim... then you'd know there would only be one winner and one model.
                Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

BIET Can you let me know when production actually starts? At that point I will pay/donate $100 + shipping for a Terrier model if you'll still have it at that point.

Comment

Nycle Damn, just after I closed the deadline. I've contacted you via PM with the options.

Stands and packaging are done. Printing will start next week. I'm about to print 1-2 each day so it takes about 3 weeks. I'll print them in order and ship them the day after they're printed. You'll get a notification whenever yours is about to be shipped.

Comment

Quick update. Wasn't able to start printing this week since the 3D-printers I'm using are in repair and filament was running low, this should all be resolved next week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

I'm just running into this thread after checking trenchwars.org for some nostalgia. I'd buy a warbird if still possible? Also, models posted were pure white....does it come with the red lines like it's supposed to? Not complaining if it doesn't, just curious.
                        TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Chuckle sign up for TWDT
                          3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Chuckle I wish I could say say these are a permanent offer, but the time I'm able to use the machines for free is limited. I've already prepared all the packaging, that keeps the model and the stand save during transport, and the stands. All I could do now is offer to print a model after donating the right amount and send it with some cardboard and bubble wrap around it. I'm confident the warbird would survive the transport that way as there aren't many thin parts sticking out, in contrast to the terrier model. You would lose out on the stand, but I could send you the files if you want. I'm sharing all the files after printing has finished anyway so you could also choose to print the ships yourself or send them to someone who can.

As for the design, they come as you see them in the picture. I haven't found a way to reliably add the colored details to the model. You're free to paint or modify them yourself of course.

Comment

No one wants your bum ass Legos
                              Originally posted by trancE tunes
                              this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

Primary Sadly that's the material the printers use, but if you got the means to create sand molds and poor molten bronze, or w/e metal you'd want the ships to be in, please contact me and we will make it happen. If not, I will continue to use the tools at hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X