No announcement yet.

[FINAL RUN] 3D printed models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news! First batch of ships just came out of the printer. After the repairs the main printer I was using was much better calibrated and I managed to get all warbirds done. On a sadder note, the javelins were shot down before they could finish and I only managed to get a couple done. The rest will be printed in about 2-3 weeks as the company is closed for the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by BIET View Post
      Good news! First batch of ships just came out of the printer. After the repairs the main printer I was using was much better calibrated and I managed to get all warbirds done. On a sadder note, the javelins were shot down before they could finish and I only managed to get a couple done. The rest will be printed in about 2-3 weeks as the company is closed for the next 2 weeks.
      Why don't you 3d print Bosshawk's racist white self a swastika?
      Originally posted by trancE tunes
      this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

Lol they sell 3D Shove them up your ass!
        TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
        TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
        TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
        ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

All orders have been sent. I made all the 3D files public here.

Comment

Originally posted by BIET View Post
            All orders have been sent. I made all the 3D files public here.
            I'm looking for a red terr, so get back to work. and i don't want any bullshit, i want a specialized one with me giving bosshawk the middle finger, not these legos you sent other people.
            Originally posted by trancE tunes
            this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

Working...
            X