make weasel big again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make weasel big again

these shitty little 1 pixel weasels can get into fr and claim flag too easily
    so many times we should have won the round, but these little autists leroy at the flag and reset the timer shouting allahu akbar
    it's time to fucking do something about the little cock wombles
    they give no fucks about winning the round, they just want to fuck it up for other people
    Last edited by Rab; 05-18-2019, 07:45 PM.

AHAHAHA ALLAHU AKBAR LMAO

Comment

They were specifically nerfed to make it far more difficult to divebomb the flag. Weasels also have a somewhat longer claim timer than other ships. Still, some teams just have trouble defending the flag against a weasel attack. It's often small teams that have a composition of something like a Terr + 2-3 WBs and a Jav. Like any class-based/RPS-designed game, it's advisable to change ships in order to deal with a constantly-shifting set of challenges, and/or to encourage your teammates to do so.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Nah they can enter through a hole and rep the defenders away and claim flag almost every attempt. A troll weasel on a priv freq can extend the round massively, despite not even attempting to win the round.

Comment

Increased claim seconds required by Weasel from 5 to 6 to give a slightly longer time to recover from a surprise attack.
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."

Comment

I'm not convinced that delay even works anymore. Claims have been instant for a while. The delay did work at one point though.

Comment

I checked it just the other day, seemed to be 5s rather than the 2s claim for small games. Claim time adjusts based on population. Should be 2 to 4 seconds. If you do some field tests and notice this isn't happening, I'm definitely interested to hear.

Comment

https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...lease-fix-soon

Comment

Some things never change. Big weasel, small weasel. Splitting elim, combining elim.
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

Here I am, yet again, to complain that a small weasel is able to rush through the small holes and claim the flag, using the single rep buys enough time for the flag capture to occur.

It's a priv freq weasel with 0% chance of holding the flag long enough to win the round. All they're doing is ruining the game for others.

They're doing it over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

Time to stop being stubborn fuckbags and make the weasel big again.

And in the time I typed this everyone has left and our 10v10vWeasel is now 3v5vWeasel.

Comment

ALLAHU AKBARRRRR

Comment

Eventhough Rab added me to his ignore txt list I gotta agree with him so that gay ass pussy Junin can't drag the game on for 2 damn hours when I need to logoff!!!

Comment

lol small dick
                          Leland

Comment

I'll try bumping the timer to 7s. In the end, the idea behind the weasel being able to divebomb the flag is that it should be possible, but only when the defending team is distracted.

Also, a quiet change made a bit back, but Sharks have XRadar. I think they may have had it at one point in time long ago and it was removed for some reason, probably in one of the many Weasel shakeups.

Comment

make TW non-white again
                              Originally posted by trancE tunes
                              this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X