Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback

Peeps regularly post their feedback about TW in pub chat, but none of it gets captured.

Some people want to improve pub, some care more about competition, etc.

We need some way to capture feedback. I like posting stuff on the forum, but I seem to be the only one doing that regularly.

Maybe there should be other ways to give feedback. For example a !feedback command could be used to record feedback from pub.

Maybe someone should act as product manager to list the feedback in a central location (thread?) and rank the requests and decide what changes actually happen.

Thoughts?

I would like a kind of shop (free of course) to download graphics for the game, made by players, I heard LaSenza saying he use white color for rocks maybe it help and remember IxaDor with his fancy ships.

Comment

!comment to PubSystem is logged permanently on the bot server and is also sent to the pub channel on our staff Slack. There's discussion there based on comments, though not always. Might be interesting to see this public-facing.

The biggest issue with implementing suggested changes is that we essentially have no development team. BIET is quite busy right now, and I'm finishing up my last 2 months in Japan, meaning my time is pretty limited. There are no other bot coders, other than very occasional contributors. Wirah has been very busy with work (and presumably YouTube), bringing web and graphics dev to a crawl. So at present dev is basically at a standstill until someone has more time, or a new (or old) face shows up.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
        I would like a kind of shop (free of course) to download graphics for the game, made by players, I heard LaSenza saying he use white color for rocks maybe it help and remember IxaDor with his fancy ships.
        If you're willing to hunt, http://www.trenchwars.org/ssdl has all the old graphics people uploaded back in the day. Just have to take some chances with some downloads because I only sorted up until F.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
          If you're willing to hunt, http://www.trenchwars.org/ssdl has all the old graphics people uploaded back in the day. Just have to take some chances with some downloads because I only sorted up until F.
          Huge, thank you!

Comment

oh ya thanks
            Leland

Comment

Working...
            X