Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That player is in safe, and therefore, is allowed to be AFK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That player is in safe, and therefore, is allowed to be AFK.

So the teams are imbalanced.
    I go looking at the players to see where they are - coz they're not in FR..

I find sinning in a safe.

Rab> !afkcheck sinning
    TW-PubSystem> That player is in safe, and therefore, is allowed to be AFK.

Why is it okay to make the teams imbalanced by sitting in a safe AFK?

This code needs to be removed so !afkcheck works normally. If people want to AFK in safes they can do it on priv freqs.

Personally, if guys are not playing and sitting on a freq idle or in spec.. then i just move them to a different non-pub freq... makes it easier.. if u see it being done and im on feel free to mssg and ill come see if they are moving and if not ill move them to a diff freq
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

After next reboot, !afkcheck should allow you to run an AFK check on players in safe who are on freq 0 and 1. Rather than moving them to spec, it should simply set them to a random private freq.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Thanks

Comment

This is not good for levs which sometimes need to be in safe for a while if being hunted by fags

Comment

Originally posted by hellmouth View Post
            This is not good for levs which sometimes need to be in safe for a while if being hunted by fags
            Just do it on a priv freq and you're fine.

Comment

I shouldn't have to be on a priv frequency, u fag. I should be able to be afk in lev for a long enough time for lev hunting fags to go back to eating tailpipe.

Comment

Working...
              X