TWD Medals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD Medals

When Season 10 of elim ends in 2 weeks, can someone upload the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals for Seasons 9 and 10 to TWD profiles?

Someone uploaded S8 medals, but not S9.

TWL S22 medals will need to be handed out as well. Theoretically possible to hand out TWLB medals and Elim S9 medals now, but maybe someone wants to do it all in one go.

Also, the TWDT S17 (the one that took place a few months ago) medals were never uploaded.

Terrorist triple crowned and I was looking at Dreamwin's profile and he didn't have 'em yet.

If someone could take care of that, would be appreciated.

TWDT

TWDT-D S17:

Dreamwin, Racka, Zizzo, Ardour, Ra, Burnt, Oderus Urungus, Maito_Chi, Markmrw, Bacon, Spacedust, Cripple, Rucci, Public Assassin, Wirah, Paky Dude, Leilomo, Stripes, Tok, BigE, Materix <ER>

TWDT-J S17:

Dreamwin, Racka, Zizzo, Ardour, Ra, Burnt, Oderus Urungus, Maito_Chi, Markmrw, Bacon, Spacedust, Cripple, Rucci, Public Assassin, Wirah, Paky Dude, Leilomo, Stripes, Tok, BigE, Materix <ER>

TWDT-B S17:

TWL

TWLD S22:

TBD

TWLJ S22:

TBD

TWLB S22:

Ease, Zidane, Hellkite, Hulk, Mcvicar, Ogron, Shayde, Ra, Kado, Heaven, Best, Tiny

Elim

Season 9 (Warbird):

1st -- Racka
    2nd -- Ogron
    3rd -- Caos

Season 9 (Jav):

1st -- Turban
    2nd -- Tiny
    3rd -- Yeh

Season 10 (Warbird):

1st -- TBD
    2nd -- TBD
    3rd -- TBD

Season 10 (Jav):

1st -- TBD
    2nd -- TBD
    3rd -- TBD
    top 100 basers list

Thanks for taking the time to put this together. Makes it a lot easier to take care of. The problem with not having a leagues team that remains on board across multiple leagues is that this kind of thing ends up falling through the cracks far too often.

Markmrw used to do medals oftentimes; might be interested in doing them again. If not, Henry or I'll get them.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

qan That's TWDT-B 2019 Champion Markmrw to you.

lol guy wins his first title as a starter, is super proud, helps Terrorist triple crown, and doesn't upload his own medals. what a legend.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Hahahha

He says he'll be able to get to them soon. So all shall be well in medal land.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

All done.

If anyone is missing their medal let me know so I can fix

Congrats to all the champions of the many leagues I forgot to medal
          MRW

Comment

Working...
          X