No announcement yet.

Congrats to the Elim Season 10 Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the Elim Season 10 Winners!

Congrats to Lasenza on winning Warbird and Turban on capturing the top spot in Javelin for the third consecutive season!

Peru, Burnt, Lockdown, and Iron Survivor will be immortalized on the map in WB.

Rough, Aprix, Zidane, and Tiny will be featured in Jav.

Season 11 starts today, and will last two months. Remember, there's still plenty of time to qualify for the Elim World Championships in October. One Top 5 finish in any season should be enough to guarantee yourself one of the 20 spots in either league.

The map should be updated shorty.

Players with Championship Points not listed:

WB:

Exalt (1)
    bitsaver (1)
    skuff (1)
    vys (1)

Jav:

Skyforger (3)
    Eric Clapton (2)
    Skilder (2)
    Lasenza (2)
    Dreamwin (1)
    Johnie (1)
    tiger the crab (1)
    Ogron (1)
    top 100 basers list

I finished top 20 in jav this season didn't I?
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

How did yeh not get season 10? Did he purposely reset his score or was there a bug because I remember him being top 5.
      In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
      twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
      twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to post the update. I'll set a reminder to update the graphic in the arena ASAP.

For S11, the code and graphics are in for using alternate ship colors (gold, silver, bronze). Hasn't been extensively tested, though. This was BIET's project and he's quite busy at present. "Coming Soon," though.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Looks like Wirah beat me to it. Packed it all up and then didn't need to upload, heh.

There was a small bug preventing the new automatic season rollover feature from activating. Should now be fixed. Sorry about that.
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Elim stats are freely available on the Trench Wars website, and have been for 20 years...

You finished 24th, and removing the Turban and Amnesti aliases ahead of you, you finished 22nd.

Yeh appears to have reset his stats, as did Racka.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
            X