Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should be banned for that

Comment

free still ruining pub by laying port and fucking off to narnia, time to ban him from terr if you don't have a better idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        free still ruining pub by laying port and fucking off to narnia, time to ban him from terr if you don't have a better idea.
        You aren't on staff, and clearly don't understand how basing works, go play the game and stop typing so much on these forums.

Comment

Terr port is fine ...

Comment

Leland

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                Not a fking chance. With a longer port the terr can leave the fr and port to flag at the last second to prevent the round from ever ending. See: freespirit.
                I've been saying this before; people need to cooperate more.

The other day I was terring, another guy cooperated with me on this. He immediately recognized after clearing flagroom that freespirit had a portal on flag. So he mined flag, freespirit failed. Once the portal threat was gone, guy reverted back to wb for taking potential NME's coming in. Next round, Freespirit tried to go to the side entrance, I bursted him before he could. We took several successive rounds with freespirit powerless, because of our little teamwork, until he had to leave.

Comment

Working...
                X