Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elim deaths late entry

more bugs in the late deaths calculation:

Jebass enters in late with 2 deaths remaining.
    bitsaver enters in late with 2 deaths remaining.
    Glyde enters in late with 5 deaths remaining.
    felix_da_kat> lol
    ZapaTa enters in late with 5 deaths remaining.
    felix_da_kat> 2 death 2 death
    felix_da_kat> 5 death 5 death
    felix_da_kat> nice programming again

That's a weird 1. I wonder if it has something to do with someone entering the game and it calculates deaths on someone in game and then that person goes into spectator mode and then someone else enters and it calculates based on someone else. Food for thought
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

If the above scenario is accurate and it calculates based on someone in the game and then that person gets out and it calculates on the next person until the bot times them out, then it would be a rare and unlikely scenario, but potentially unavoidable unless we reverted back to using the highest deaths, which presents a problem when there's always one person who dies really early.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

wouldn't someone going into spec trigger "$NAME lagged out (+1 Death)"? (which did not appear in the public chat log)

Comment

Hmm. That's not so good. First time you've seen this happen?

Any background info you can give would help out a great deal here.

Did these 4 players all enter in late at roughly the same time? How big a difference was there between bitsaver and Glyde entering in? Did you see anyone eliminated in this time?
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

pretty quick succession of events, I don't believe any was eliminated during this time whole thing <1 minute

Comment

Working...
            X