Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poor monitoring of Pub AFKers and poor help responses.. what is going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor monitoring of Pub AFKers and poor help responses.. what is going on?

Click image for larger version

Name:	afker.png
Views:	111
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	1324916
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Why are afker these days left in droves afk and no staff is speccing them. It really upsets pubs game balance. I have done like 8 help calls in the last 2 weeks to address this issue and have received a total of ZERO replies. The calls I make are completely ignored and the issue is left undone. Besides this one issue calls I make to ask questions are replied to about 1 in 20 times it seems. I feel like the zone is is totally unmoderated these days and it is quite frustrating. I used to always monitor stuff like this when I was a mod. Since I was fired staff has sure plummeted when it comes to the basics.
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      Why are afker these days left in droves afk and no staff is speccing them. It really upsets pubs game balance. I have done like 8 help calls in the last 2 weeks to address this issue and have received a total of ZERO replies. The calls I make are completely ignored and the issue is left undone. Besides this one issue calls I make to ask questions are replied to about 1 in 20 times it seems. I feel like the zone is is totally unmoderated these days and it is quite frustrating. I used to always monitor stuff like this when I was a mod. Since I was fired staff has sure plummeted when it comes to the basics.
      Actually, to be fair, I checked the bot logs and you have reported such an issue once going back as far as May 24th.

As always, if you have a complaint, twcomplaints@gmail.com is the best way to ensure a speedy resolution from upper staff.

Have a great day!
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

LOL this guy is such a detriment to the zone. That is untrue. Want to pull up all my help calls and show how many have been responded to and post it publicly in the last 4 months? Want to show the truth about how many times I've asked for afkers to be specced? Want to show how many actions have been taken in TWcomplaints and how "speedy" you all are to address those who use that feature? Want to show the number of times I have personally used twcomplaints and what action if any was taken when I used that feature? This is typical response from TW 2019 Staff and shows how poor they are dealing with the basics. I post a guy who is afk 3-98 in his score and this is how you respond to it?

Why don't you post staffs call response percentage openly for the community to see to show what a great job you are doing Voth?
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

LOL this guy is such a detriment to the zone. That is untrue. Want to pull up all my help calls and show how many have been responded to and post it publicly in the last 4 months? Want to show the truth about how many times I've asked for afkers to be specced? Want to show how many actions have been taken in TWcomplaints and how "speedy" you all are to address those who use that feature? Want to show the number of times I have personally used twcomplaints and what action if any was taken when I used that feature? This is typical response from TW 2019 Staff and shows how poor they are dealing with the basics. I post a guy who is afk 3-98 in his score and this is how you respond to it?

Why don't you post staffs call response percentage openly for the community to see to show what a great job you are doing Voth?
          I have no authority to do any of the things you asked. I don't have twcomplaints@gmail.com access, so you can complain about me freely via that email if you wish. I don't know who exactly has access, though I assume it is the Dean of Staff (Henry Saari) and Sysops.

But what I do have is access to the call logs, and I went as far as one month ago from today, and found one call from you reporting an AFK player. You can get frantic all you want, but that's the simple truth. Sorry.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

use !afkcheck <name>

Comment

And tell was the call responded to? I did more than that too. Go back a little more and search how many calls I've made to staff and how many were responded to and dealt with.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'd also like to see how many other players have complained about afkers or lopsided freq issues in pub in help calls and if staff dealt with them in a professional manner and resolved the issue at hand. You response to my issue here in this forum is worthless to the point I'm bringing up and shows exactly why staff is faltering badly when it comes to the damn basics they are supposed to be dealing with. Get it together. It is unacceptable.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

And tell was the call responded to? I did more than that too. Go back a little more and search how many calls I've made to staff and how many were responded to and dealt with.
                  You said in the past two weeks that you made eight calls in regards to this specific issue. I was simply correcting that, as the bots don't lie, and that was a blatantly false statement. Any chance you'd like to correct your statement to say "I've made a bunch of calls in a time period I can't specify about AFK players in pub and nothing has happened to my knowledge"?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I'd also like to see how many other players have complained about afkers or lopsided freq issues in pub in help calls and if staff dealt with them in a professional manner and resolved the issue at hand. You response to my issue here in this forum is worthless to the point I'm bringing up and shows exactly why staff is faltering badly when it comes to the damn basics they are supposed to be dealing with. Get it together. It is unacceptable.
                    I'm sure qan will see this thread and decide if he wishes to entertain your little escapade.

Have a great day!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Ok so you want to knit pick when you know damn well the issue I bring up is valid. Do you want to deal with the issue or play gotcha with me about the number of times I've made a call on this matter in the last few weeks. Honestly staff is so poor at returning help calls I don't use ?helps or ?cheaters much anymore but I know for a fact I've sent 5 afk help calls or so to staff in the last few months that were totally ignored and the problem persisted when it came to speccing them. That will be verified if you look into it.

You should respond your attentions to the topic at hand dude. Get your staff to keep up with covering the basics or hire new people that will. I will tell you this, I have had a response percentage to calls I make regarding any matter around 3 percent. Bosshawk, doughnut and qan are the only ones doing anything it seems. Henry will VERY rarely too. It seems really poorly run though these days and is why I made this post. Please fix it for the zones sake.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Ok so you want to knit pick when you know damn well the issue I bring up is valid. Do you want to deal with the issue or play gotcha with me about the number of times I've made a call on this matter in the last few weeks. Honestly staff is so poor at returning help calls I don't use ?helps or ?cheaters much anymore but I know for a fact I've sent 5 afk help calls or so to staff in the last few months that were totally ignored and the problem persisted when it came to speccing them. That will be verified if you look into it.

You should respond your attentions to the topic at hand dude. Get your staff to keep up with covering the basics or hire new people that will. I will tell you this, I have had a response percentage to calls I make regarding any matter around 3 percent. Bosshawk, doughnut and qan are the only ones doing anything it seems. Henry will VERY rarely too. It seems really poorly run though these days and is why I made this post. Please fix it for the zones sake.
                        Okay, so just to be clear, it was not 8 calls in the last 2 weeks, it was more like 5 in the last few months. Got it. I don't know that the difference there is nit-picking as much as it is calling out blatantly false statements -- utter nonsense, really.

I'm sure that those who have administrative roles within staff would love to hear and respond to your criticism. I only make sure that BanG/BanC and ?cheater calls are handled properly. I have no power to police staff activity or influence staff structure.

Take care!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

I'm sure qan will see this thread and decide if he wishes to entertain your little escapade.

Have a great day!
                          Typical.. push it off on qan to fix while you do jack all of nothing. YOU are the one who should be dealing with these matters.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Typical.. push it off on qan to fix while you do jack all of nothing. YOU are the one who should be dealing with these matters.
                            Did you just promote me? Thanks!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

in b4 pistols at dawn @ the 7-eleven

Comment

Working...
                              X