Monitor refresh rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor refresh rate

Seeking feedback from people with high refresh rate monitors, whether it's worth it for ss and in general.
    Also a poll out of interest to see what people are using, if your refresh rate isn't listed just choose whatever is closest.
    60hz, 75hz
    46.15%
    120hz, 144hz, 165hz
    46.15%
    240hz
    7.69%

in general, 144hz is worth the small investment. the jump from 60hz to 144hz is huge, not necessarily for this game but in general when it comes to gaming. however, i feel the difference between 144hz and 240hz is negligible and not worth the increase in price.

Comment

If you do not have a 144 Hz monitor in 2019 you might want to reconsider your job and position in life.
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

i just use a 32" hdmi tv lol.. but its max setting seems to bo 60Hz although i found a weird Radeon Graphics setting that had a *70 beside it but ive struggled with framerate and choppiness which i thought is insane.. i was around 60-100fps even with the high fps settings we usually use... i finally found a setting in the settings where i had to go the actual game within the graphics display and raise the target FPS to its highest.. which is 300.. and now i get anywhere from 250-550fps depends on arena (and the Freesync had to be optimized too)

its a little better but i dont understand why i get such FPS jumps during a game.... almost seems timed with sounds sometimes which is really odd... never had this back in the day with the 22"monitor...

does it sound like its using a tv vs a monitor? curious if anyone had any thoughts...
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Hehe, hello friends.

Comment

If it's worth it? Bitch just do the fucking work. You guys always bullshitting, IF ITS WORTH IT, like you signed up for the fuckin fake ass e-job do your fuckin fake ass e-work.
            Originally posted by trancE tunes
            this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

Working...
            X