Server restore: back to the future!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server restore: back to the future!

We're recovering the bot/web server after a serious error. Any progress made within roughly the last day will be reset to the time of the backup.

We apologize for any inconvenience or tearing out of hair this may cause!
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

nvm.

Comment

how many people play at peak times these days? i logged in and there were only 7 people playing pub

Comment

There aren't many euros anymore so the peak is later, when east and west coast usa are online, so about 10pm-2am for the uk.
        Tends to be some elim or javduel, some twd, basing is pretty much weekend only at this point.
        Scheduled league games are the exception as they usually start at 3pm eastern (8pm uk).

Comment

I heard some rumours that TW died and was reborn a 3rd time. What's going on?

Comment

Hi HMS. Nice to see u pop in. As I understand it the old server did some update and messed up the biller plus they always were awful in customer service so qan and a few people reached out to priitk and he gave proxy data to qan which expands some possibilities for DEV. We got a new server and it seems a little better than last one. Things are back to normal for now. Leagues are really the main focus these days for competitive play which happens still on Sundays. TWDT is going currently. FA draft is soon if you aren't already signed up. Cheers ^_^
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by H.M.S. Stargazer View Post
              I heard some rumours that TW died and was reborn a 3rd time. What's going on?
              https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...ver-an-odyssey

Comment

FYI if you anyones coming back into the game and using a version u had installed before.....
                well i mean just one thats been still installed on your computer.. the version hasnt changed...

but the IP has... i was talking with one person that kept seeing TW as red and thought we were done and gone.... go to zones and make sure auto download is there and make sure u redownload the TW server.... because the IP has changed... so if yours has the old it wont see it
                Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk View Post
                  FYI if you anyones coming back into the game and using a version u had installed before.....
                  well i mean just one thats been still installed on your computer.. the version hasnt changed...

but the IP has... i was talking with one person that kept seeing TW as red and thought we were done and gone.... go to zones and make sure auto download is there and make sure u redownload the TW server.... because the IP has changed... so if yours has the old it wont see it
                  This old useless fuck and his guitar trying me LOL that's all im thinking right now
                  Originally posted by trancE tunes
                  this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

Working...
                  X