Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

:TW-Pub:!afkcheck-They made a kill within the last 4 minutes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :TW-Pub:!afkcheck-They made a kill within the last 4 minutes.

Just curious as to why the pub afk check is set to 4 minutes? There were multiple ships afk and basing game was lopsided. I don't see the logic in allowing people afk for more than 1 minute or so. The flag timer is set at 2 mins or less so we don't want to allow players afk to disrupt an entire basing round. Could we lower it to 1 minute? Even if someone is pissing they can return and esc ship enter and no harm is done.

I do foresee an issue with being a levi in these situations. Is there anyway to protect levis from afkcheck for longer since making kills can take forever when you start at the bottom of the map.

I'm just trying to address this issue. AFKers really ruin pub dynamics and last time I complained was told to do the /!afkcheck tickname command. Its so infuriating to see a team have no chance entire rounds because of afkers and when I try to fix the issue it tells me I have to wait minutes more which often is the entire round, not to mention the hassle of typing it. I could make a macro but.. many pubbers dont know about those.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Yeah you're right. It should be a shorter time. I think 2 mins.

I'm not sure about protecting levs because while they're flying around outside base they are making the teams imbalanced just like an afk player does. Maybe levs should be priv freq only.

Comment

not sure at the moment how precise buying rules are going to look into them... but for a levi... unless your buying rockets it definitely takes a long time to get to flagroom...i never understood why a levi was reduced in speed... what has that got to do with the "hated LTing" we have pushed the levi towards LTing because they are extremely hard to fly solo.... same with rotation speed but i know thats because u dont want an LT being able to rotate quickly... and its bullets.. what does that have to do with LTing really... they are looking for the big bombs.... we took away the ability for a levi to defend itself or compete solo... and only a few levis are decent enough to fly solo and be an asset to the team.... sorrry rambling..

back to Jessups comment...maybe if the levs could buy rockets anywhere... i know that shrap can be bought anywhere..but at least that would give an active lev the ability to rocket up to base quicker and be part of the team... its brutal spending a whole round trying just to get up to the flag room.. round ends and your coming up mid base on the side and new round starts and your warped to spawn again.. rather silly...
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk View Post
        not sure at the moment how precise buying rules are going to look into them... but for a levi... unless your buying rockets it definitely takes a long time to get to flagroom...i never understood why a levi was reduced in speed... what has that got to do with the "hated LTing" we have pushed the levi towards LTing because they are extremely hard to fly solo.... same with rotation speed but i know thats because u dont want an LT being able to rotate quickly... and its bullets.. what does that have to do with LTing really... they are looking for the big bombs.... we took away the ability for a levi to defend itself or compete solo... and only a few levis are decent enough to fly solo and be an asset to the team.... sorrry rambling..

back to Jessups comment...maybe if the levs could buy rockets anywhere... i know that shrap can be bought anywhere..but at least that would give an active lev the ability to rocket up to base quicker and be part of the team... its brutal spending a whole round trying just to get up to the flag room.. round ends and your coming up mid base on the side and new round starts and your warped to spawn again.. rather silly...
        Shut up, your entire PRO levi argument is based on the fact that you enjoy flying that stupid fuckin ship, and anyone with half a brain can see where your personal agenda lies.

I see you come in and TK and lame everyone in the arena in pub, the only way we have to enjoy the game when a member of staff is fucking it up for everyone is tracking you down due to your speed being slow and perma hunting you until your dumb dipshit brain gets the idea that we want to base.

Literally you're cancer of this zone with your stupid fuckin choices and decisions, then on top of that you want to spin some sob story about how you can't compete solo, when your fuckin ass is in FR tking and laming everyone and made it there solo?

Literally go die, you old, dumb, fuckin fool.
        Originally posted by trancE tunes
        this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

I've set it down to 3 minutes from 4. There's also an automated AFK check system now in place which will send a challenge code automatically if players have been idle a bit (longer than the limits required for a manual !afkcheck).
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk View Post
            not sure at the moment how precise buying rules are going to look into them... but for a levi....
            look at this dude it's always pro levi bullshit, fuckin stupid, self agenda fuckin staffers bruh. Still the same crooks 2019.

Originally posted by trancE tunes
            this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

bug report:

I did afkcheck on an afk player and got this message.
              a) They had just entered the game, but were completely afk so should be challenged. /opinion
              b) Why should I wait 18,000 days before trying again? LOL

Code:
              TW-PubSystem> They made a kill within the last 3 minutes or just entered the game. Please wait 18115 days, 18 hours, 41 minutes, and 49 seconds and try again.

Comment

nvm, wrong thread.

Comment

Why does pub currently have 5 afkers sitting there not moving and when I do !afkcheck on them it now says wait 12 minutes or I have to kill them repeatedly until they disconnect? This is even worse than before. Did you guys change this command again? Pub is a mess right now!!!
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                  X