More Inclusive Basing Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Inclusive Basing Arena

Can I get an arena w/ bot for basing with less ship restrictions? Basing with weasel/brick sounds fun. I can help with the settings/bot if dev has no bandwidth (prob will need to dc from db so stats not stored).

are you thinking about an event? or just a random basing arena or adjusting settings in a certain arena ? i can look at it for you if you want to hit me up in game and we can talk about what your looking for more
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by SpookedOne View Post
      Can I get an arena w/ bot for basing with less ship restrictions? Basing with weasel/brick sounds fun. I can help with the settings/bot if dev has no bandwidth (prob will need to dc from db so stats not stored).
      Isn't that exactly what pub is?

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post

Isn't that exactly what pub is?
        NO ACTUALLY, IT'S NOT. PUB IS MULTIPLE FREQS, AND EVERY SHIP, MAKING IT VERY CHAOTIC, WHERE AS BASE IS MORE STRUCTURED, AND ALL SPOOKED IS ASKING FOR IS MORE VERSATILITY IN TACTICIAL PLAYS VIA ADDING WEASEL/BRICK.
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

maybe elim style voting in ?go base? standard vs open or something along those lines. Separate arena just seems like a stretch when base is so rarely active these days. But I can see having a variant being an attraction with majority of base matches being so cookie cutter.

Comment

Go base people would never vote for basing with weasels. And if it somehow won the game would die due to people leaving.

Truth is this is something most people don't want. So you're not really asking for an arena. You're asking for people to be made to play a format you want. Ain't gonna happen.

Comment

I had been thinking about this for a while... would be interest in a ?go base style game.. 2 freq...
              Either all 8 ships included... or as much a i hate to say it.. leave out levi

I think it would be interesting to make it so all 7 ships have to have at least one at each position...
              Could dress up to 10 with no more then 2 at any position (but really could dress even more if someone wanted... we often do 15vs15 in pub enormous base...

But expand out to the Enormous sized flagroom thats in pub...
              originally i thought to close the ear entrances but if u managed to clear out the enemy with 10 in a cram done right could be even harder to break lol....
              plus if you chose to run 2 terrs you could have one go side one up middle or either side...

ultimate goal of course is to have massive long flagfights.. less cramming.... and even a brick on the weasel thats used tactically can be an intriguing weapon either off or def

to a degree this almost like the original pure pub where no levis.. no priv freqs...

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk View Post
                I had been thinking about this for a while... would be interest in a ?go base style game.. 2 freq...
                Either all 8 ships included... or as much a i hate to say it.. leave out levi

I think it would be interesting to make it so all 7 ships have to have at least one at each position...
                Could dress up to 10 with no more then 2 at any position (but really could dress even more if someone wanted... we often do 15vs15 in pub enormous base...

But expand out to the Enormous sized flagroom thats in pub...
                originally i thought to close the ear entrances but if u managed to clear out the enemy with 10 in a cram done right could be even harder to break lol....
                plus if you chose to run 2 terrs you could have one go side one up middle or either side...

ultimate goal of course is to have massive long flagfights.. less cramming.... and even a brick on the weasel thats used tactically can be an intriguing weapon either off or def

to a degree this almost like the original pure pub where no levis.. no priv freqs...

could potentially be alot of fun. probably would need to run a trial before or after twdt to gather enough players these days

Comment

Also make teams max 12 or something. not everyone gets to play base
                  Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
                  Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

could see it being a max up like that 12 or 15... if it was done by a ?go base type bot would maybe have caps agree to both add one just like in a match....

lets talk min/maxes? sounds reasonable to me.. but give me your perspective:

terr: 1min---2 max
                    shark: 1min---2max or if over 10 in the arena then 3max ? (or possibly 3/4 for maxes? might be too many)
                    spider:1min---no max
                    lev: 0min---1max(but only if agreed at start by both caps?)
                    jav:1min--- nomax
                    wb:1min---no max
                    weasel: 1min---no max (or 2 max? thoughts)
                    lanc: 1min---no max

No ship can have 2nd ship in till all ships have their minimum of 1 (levi only if agreed at start by both caps)

so maybe a 10man lineup looks like this:

terr 2
                    shark 2
                    spider 2
                    wb 1
                    jav 1
                    weasel 1
                    lanc 1

or maybe:

terr 1
                    shark 2
                    spider 3
                    wb 1
                    jav 1
                    weasel 1
                    lanc 1

could make for an interesting game... i think with a cloaked weasel in there u might want 2 terrs.. but never know...jav and shark can see them too...

ive already made the enormous base from the TW pub but have edited it to match exactly both sides... rather then the 2 sides being slightly different... both match perfectly... widened the entrance a pixel to even it up...

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk View Post
                      could see it being a max up like that 12 or 15... if it was done by a ?go base type bot would maybe have caps agree to both add one just like in a match....

lets talk min/maxes? sounds reasonable to me.. but give me your perspective:

terr: 1min---2 max
                      shark: 1min---2max or if over 10 in the arena then 3max ? (or possibly 3/4 for maxes? might be too many)
                      spider:1min---no max
                      lev: 0min---1max(but only if agreed at start by both caps?)
                      jav:1min--- nomax
                      wb:1min---no max
                      weasel: 1min---no max (or 2 max? thoughts)
                      lanc: 1min---no max

No ship can have 2nd ship in till all ships have their minimum of 1 (levi only if agreed at start by both caps)

so maybe a 10man lineup looks like this:

terr 2
                      shark 2
                      spider 2
                      wb 1
                      jav 1
                      weasel 1
                      lanc 1

or maybe:

terr 1
                      shark 2
                      spider 3
                      wb 1
                      jav 1
                      weasel 1
                      lanc 1

could make for an interesting game... i think with a cloaked weasel in there u might want 2 terrs.. but never know...jav and shark can see them too...

ive already made the enormous base from the TW pub but have edited it to match exactly both sides... rather then the 2 sides being slightly different... both match perfectly... widened the entrance a pixel to even it up...
                      Im not sure a white racist like you Bosshawk is fit for your position let alone what should be a min or max of anything.
                      Originally posted by trancE tunes
                      this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X