Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skyforger View Post

hold my beer logging in
    would be nice if you meant logging in to enjoy the game rather than logging in to break the rule. don't know why I'm surprised tho tbh.

Comment

surprised staff considers u mentally ill and likely to kill yourself

Comment

Instead of protecting these people by making useless rules in a game you should report them to authorities so they don't end up injuring themselves if you think they have a risk of suicide. Because no matter what rules you put into the game eventually they're going to hear that somewhere in real life and not know how to deal with it there either. It sounds more to me like you guys are doing more damage than good and should be helping these people out in real life instead of helping them Escape their realities
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
          surprised staff considers u mentally ill and likely to kill yourself
          I do have a couple of friends who did though, so yeah I do take this stuff personally.

Comment

Or maybe you should have a giant Banner when you login telling people where to get Mental Health checks at for free or linking into the Suicide Prevention hotline
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

How about people just don't threaten to kill other people, like good human beings? ...

Comment

Also whether edit everybody should be a winner of twl because not winning could cause mental anguish, it should be illegal to stop people from trying to get into the flag room because having borders is racist. And then also maybe we should change the motto of the game away from meer people all over the world and kill them considering it's no illegal to tell someone to kill themselves in the game
                Last edited by kthx; 08-07-2019, 04:00 PM.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Also, a thought for staff to consider - there's inconsistency between rules in game and rules on the forum.
                  So people think they're edgy by breaking in-game rules on the forum.
                  Please can you make the rules consistent? And if someone's banned from the game, also ban them from the forum, and vice-versa?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                    Also, a thought for staff to consider - there's inconsistency between rules in game and rules on the forum.
                    So people think they're edgy by breaking in-game rules on the forum.
                    Please can you make the rules consistent? And if someone's banned from the game, also ban them from the forum, and vice-versa?
                    so you sit here and say there's a lot of people in the game with mental health issues but you are surprised that some of them choose to be assholes instead of being pussies and whining about everything? It sounds more to me like you're more worried about one kind of people's Mental Health then you were the overall mental health of players in the game. Maybe some people just want to blow off some steam and talk shit and that's how they get through their day
                    Last edited by kthx; 08-07-2019, 04:00 PM.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I do have a couple of friends who did though, so yeah I do take this stuff personally.
                      Personal experiences make for biased rules not unbiased. Because you personally have had these things happen doesn't mean you should be able to tape up every corner.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

can i has unban for twl, rab wont kill himself right rab?

Comment

How about people just don't threaten to kill other people, like good human beings? ...
                          the problem is you what these changes made based on an emotional plea an emotional reasons not understanding that by doing so you're impacting much more of the Zone than you think. This is no different than naming something the Patriot Act to stop terrorism while putting things in the bill to erode the freedoms that people died to gain and protect. Are you really going to sit here and say we have to pass the everybody should feel great all the time and nobody should get their feelings hurt Act at the expense of these freedoms?
                          Last edited by kthx; 08-07-2019, 03:59 PM.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I do think games should not be platforms for political activism. Whether this game or any other game. Debates on race, gender, sexual orientation and all that noise don't belong in video games. Games are a form of escapism and deserve to be a safe place for all players regardless of color, sex or self interest to play, engage and have fun. Simple as that.

Comment

Rab is a life long snitch, guy probably goes to work and tells on all his co-workers... Rab: " boss I seen bob picking up hoes on plentyofhoes.com on the company computer ".....

Comment

Seems like the right time and place to have this discussion, right qan Wirah ?

Comment

Working...
                                X